• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Stanford Pharmaceuticals

Could taking .1ml 2x a day be a feasible idea?
Yeah. Depends on ones tolerance for pinning. When i would do an albuterol cycle i would run it 1 time a day for 4 days, then 2 times a day for 4 days, then 3 times a day for 6 days to total a 2 week cycle then take a week or 2 off to give the receptors a break. That would be a lot of pinning. What i would suggest is pinning upon waking 4 days a week and on those 4 days doing fasted cardio right after pinning. You could still keep this schedule just use oral albuterol outside of that.

Have you ran it before? This will be my first albuterol run.
Ive ran it and made some nice gains. I’ve made the mistake of thinking I could do 5 ticks to start my day. “Cuz don't you know, who I think I am”??? ;) I thought I was king shit for a split second. I paid the price at nite laying in bed shaking and twitching. I’d post some pics of the end results but all the meso hereos would claim I’m a rep or a shill. I’m bulking now, I still use it for per workout nrg.

Ive ran it and made some nice gains. I’ve made the mistake of thinking I could do 5 ticks to start my day. “Cuz don't you know, who I think I am”??? ;) I thought I was king shit for a split second. I paid the price at nite laying in bed shaking and twitching. I’d post some pics of the end results but all the meso hereos would claim I’m a rep or a shill. I’m bulking now, I still use it for per workout nrg.

@loveyourbody I ran it similarly to how Tank above runs it now. Nice thing is, one vial will last you a while when you are only running .2 to .4 ml.

Lol on going for 5 ticks.

Well, you did briefly act as a spokesperson for SP, and your current cycle is mostly only their gear :p

I've got a mate who owns a lab, and I use his oils almost exclusively. I recommend it to everyone I trust because it is awesome, and I like to share legit stuff. He has suggested I become a reseller (which I declined), and I get my stuff at greatly discounted rates, so I guess I am compromised.

I'm sure you also get a bit of discount from SP, but that's not my point. If my mate was on here, I'd be sharing my great results passionately, and recommending everyone get on it :D Some of us are geared up lifters first. I get excited when I manage to find a legit source, and want to share the news. If that makes me a shill in the eyes of the keyboardists, then so be it.

@loveyourbody I ran it similarly to how Tank above runs it now. Nice thing is, one vial will last you a while when you are only running .2 to .4 ml.
Does it actually aid in burning fat like clen or just a boost of energy? I had good results with clen before but dam it was kind of intense at times.

Does it actually aid in burning fat like clen or just a boost of energy? I had good results with clen before but dam it was kind of intense at times.
I got some clen for a buddy of mine and needed a little pick me up one day and asked him for one. 40mcg had me like Michael j Fox all damn day.

I got some clen for a buddy of mine and needed a little pick me up one day and asked him for one. 40mcg had me like Michael j Fox all damn day.
I made it to 100 one day and out of no where my right hand clinched up like a sock puppet. For like 10 minutes I was physically trying to open it lol

Isn’t it your set now????
Do you guys even train? Or just complain about sources and “dick riders”
Go do your set man. Train more cimplain less.. your making yiurselfs look stupid

Get over yourself clown. I’ve been MIA for a few months and come back to see the same source dick sucking going on. It’s pathetic. I’m doing plenty of training, don’t you worry.