• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

PharmaHGHDirect. Shippings in 3-6 Business days

Quite different. If the thread goes quiet for a day or two, post some pics of the gear or something useful to get it back on track and promote sales.

Be creative if you feel you have to bump the thread. Even if it sinks to page two, the members who are doing things right by digging for info and weighing their opinions will find it.

The desperate noobs may miss it, but is that really a big loss? A bunch of whiny bitches that order one vial, then want you to hold their hand and stay in constant contact until their pack arrives. Fuck that headache.

Take the advice from Mr. MSG himself

Can u tell us what you were on or did you already tell us?

I haven't heard it from OP, but apparently 4 weeks of cyp, 500mg EW. Still more info need so hopefully @Bodybuildingphl will fill us in when he's finished doing whatever it is he's been doing where there is no internet service for the last idk 6 hrs?

OkY looked at his avi.... he def not on more than 100mg a week....... so I’m confused on the numbers. He buy test suspension?

OkY looked at his avi.... he def not on more than 100mg a week....... so I’m confused on the numbers. He buy test suspension?

He definitely doesn't appear to be a life long customer/client. His intro says he's been training for yrs.....

hey All I’m a 30 y/o guy from Philly (5’ 11” and 235lbs). Been lifting for years but made the jump into “enhanced” status early this year. I’ve been on 500mg test cyp and 600mg eq. Been cutting with clen and running a bit of hgh too. About to come off those and up the test and eq ad add adrol and head into a nice winter bulk. Can’t wait.

Maybe his definition of training is different.

He definitely doesn't appear to be a life long customer/client. His intro says he's been training for yrs.....

Maybe his definition of training is different.

Man that shit is ridiculous. I haven’t touched over 300mg of test in 3 years. Get most my gainz from diet.

But I am on growth too so fuck it I guess.

One thing is clear the internet doesn't work in the general area of his location. Was there a hurricane that went through Philly?

hahaha maybe he post tomorrow he’s busy, and I prefer that he tell what he use. I’m to slow minded right now.

I'm sure he will. I don't know how well he's gonna deal with questions...my guess is not good. I can see him getting pissed and making things worse. But, he needs to be calm and explain things...