MESO-Rx Exclusive John Ziegler had nothing to do with the development of Dianabol

Thanks so much for clearing up the real story behind Dianabol's administration.

I have been looking for the truth about Dianabol's origin for the last six months at least, but somehow I could not find that article!

Even though Ziegler did not invent it, he did recommend its use for medical - ie. non-bodybuilding - purposes in doses of 5mg and 10mg per day, including the 10mg dose for hormone replacement therapy.

It's already 8:32am and I have to hurry with my morning routine so I can get the androgen in quickly enough. It's a real inconvenience to have to deal with the strict timing but the benefits are worth the effort. I could not imagine having to inject Testosterone each morning to coincide with the natural production spike but I'm sure there are many others who are totally OK with needles.

It's tempting to try one or more of the dozens of alternative androgens - even a non-aromatizing 'dry' androgen in combination with orally-active Estradiol instead of Dianabol. That would give me more control over the T/E ratio.

I have been looking for the truth about Dianabol's origin for the last six months at least, but somehow I could not find that article!

You are welcome. It's one of those things that had been repeated so many times that it was no longer questioned. It was just assumed to be true. Unfortunately, it was not. I felt compelled to write an article about it.