2-3 month Cut Progress

Grandtheftbooty

Ive been cutting for just a little under 3 months… Here is where we are at so far

Any input would be appreciated!

1st pic - 187 pounds
2nd pic - unknown weight maybe around 177ish?
3rd pic - 167 pounds

IMG_3683.jpg

Looks pretty solid! Do you had any gyno issues in the past? Can see the tissue already well developed around the nipple

Looks pretty solid! Do you had any gyno issues in the past? Can see the tissue already well developed around the nipple
Thank you! As for the Gyno yes. Currently taking .25mg of Caber EOD to try and curb it a little as my prolactin levels were petty high on my last blood work

Thank you! As for the Gyno yes. Currently taking .25mg of Caber EOD to try and curb it a little as my prolactin levels were petty high on my last blood work
It looks like solid tissue, maybe throw in some Ralox as well - 0,25 Caber every other day is a lot

For how long have you been taking it, your prolactin should be 0 after 2-3 weeks if not even earlier

It looks like solid tissue, maybe throw in some Ralox as well - 0,25 Caber every other day is a lot

For how long have you been taking it, your prolactin should be 0 after 2-3 weeks if not even earlier
I’ll definitely look into that thank you Nidus

As for the caber I started it 5 days ago

I’ll definitely look into that thank you Nidus

As for the caber I started it 5 days ago
Should check your prolactine levels after 3-4 weeks, they should be way far down and then just use 1/4 of the dose every 4-5 days as caber tends to fuck with your dopamine a lot