2017 Year Long Log

Discussion in 'Training Forum' started by Leancuisine, Jan 25, 2017.

What is the air speed velocity of an unladen swallow?

1. African?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. European?

11 vote(s)
    57.9%
  3. Idk...

8 vote(s)
    42.1%
  1. Leancuisine

Leancuisine Member

Did back today. Nothing special. But I hit 25 pull-ups on my first set. 12 with 25lbs and 9 with 45lbs. I always gain some strength during pct. IDK why.

Plan is.... once my wife is preggers again and I'm down in BF%, I'm jumping on the juice train again. Fuck this natty shit.

ickyrica and Kakarot like this.
  2. Leancuisine

Leancuisine Member

I've been working out with another guy these past few days. A good friend of mine from high school got married a few years back and now that I'm back in my hometown I am working out with her hubby. Pretty cool dude.

Can't quite remember all the numbers from these past few workouts. I'm just going to update with strength and a few other things I'll be trying out in the near future.

Updates: I will be trying MK677 later this week.
    I should be going on for gyno surgery next month. Shit sprouted up from a non AAS medicine I was given while ETSing from the army. This last tren e run made it worse.
    After I have recovered from surgery I am going to do the following 16 week cycle.
    Tbol kickstart 40-60mg/day for 3-4 weeks
    Test E 300mg/wk
    Mast E 600mg/wk
    1-Test Cyp 400mg/wk
    DHT Suspension 75mg/day preworkout

I will be doing toremifene at 100mg/day post surgery for 2 weeks, then 50mg/day for 2 months. Then 50mg EOD until I run out, which will last me past my cycle.
    Once my 16 weeks are up I will drop my test to 125mg/wk.
    Then around November I will be going to Bali. So depending on when the cycle lines up with that, I will probably toss in the DHT again with my TRT dose.

Also if this MK677 stuff ends up feeing good for me, I'll keep on running that for a good amount of time.

ickyrica likes this.
  3. ickyrica

ickyrica Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Good luck w the surgery. I too have a similar issue from medicine from when I was younger but luckily it hasn't become a problem, yet.

4. Leancuisine

Leancuisine Member

Thanks brother.
    Supposedly stanolone kills it right away. Just straight DHT. Toremifene is supposed to knock it out of the park too.
    I will update on that if my torem ever fuckin gets here.....

5. Leancuisine

Leancuisine Member

I downloaded a new app called Shudder. Supposed to have a bunch of horror flicks.
    Actually that's all it is. A Netflix filled with horror movies, OR SO I THOUGHT.
    I watched a low budget movie called Lake Nowhere. Was pretty decent until the end. Hate it when a good movie gets botched by the ending.
    Then I stroll across this piece of horse shit called "Toad Road". This fucking movie. I read about it earlier this year and every review I read was saying "holy Jesus fuckin balls this movie was insane. You won't ever see a movie like this one". They were right. Never seen a "horror" movie that was a documentary about some punk kids lighting each other's taints on fire and popping LSD.
    The summary goes something like "teenagers take a trip down a road rumored to have the 7 gates of hell at the end". They literally mention the gates ONCE, then go back to popping pills and playing shit metal.
    Fuck this movie in THE EAR. FUCK I am pissed. I even skipped to the 45 minute mark to see if it would go anywhere and I fucking kid you not, it was nothing but a montage of these two thinks walking through the woods in slow motion.
    Jesus. At least Eraser Head was entertaining.

6. Leancuisine

Leancuisine Member

Watched 2 more movies.
    Nightmare - movie about a guy who gets butt hurt that his high school sweet heart wouldn't fuck him so he kills everyone around her.
    Last Girl Standing - pretty good movie. Tells the story of a woman 5 years after she was the sole survivor of a camping trip massacre.

7. Leancuisine

Leancuisine Member

Didn't sleep last night but I feel fucking AWESOME.
    CHEST
    Incline Bench 135x10, 225x12, 275x5 :(, 2x225x10
    High Cable fly 3x sets 35x15
    Low Cable 3 sets 20x15
    Overhead Tricep Extension single arm 3 sets 30x12
    Side lateral Raise single arm 3 sets 30x12
    KB Swings for 4 minutes Tabata style.

Not to play this card over and over... but my energy levels took a major hit with this stupid fucking heart thing. It seems to come and go. Doesn't seem to affect me on cycle at all. Just when I'm off.

Building back to being a fucking beast.

Note: beast is a relative term. Although I may be a bitch at some (most) lifts, I still like to fucking think I'm up and at it.

Kakarot likes this.
  8. Leancuisine

Leancuisine Member

Back. Light day.
    Pull-ups 15, 2 sets of 10 with 25lb plate
    Rows 2x20 @ 135 2x20 @ 205
    Pulldown 3x10 @ 200
    Wide Grip Cable Row 3x15 @ 180
    Straight arm Pulls 3x15 @ 50
    Rear Delt Cable Fly 3x20 @ 25
    One set of curls for the girls. Think that was everything. Oh and um....... I'm back on TRT. 2 shots in. Already feel better. Can't wait to get this fucking surgery and start blasting throw plateaus.

ickyrica likes this.
  9. Leancuisine

Leancuisine Member

Well I've changed some things up in my brewing plans. I really don't like using large vials. Too many stabs in the stopper for my comfort. So I'm switching to 10ml vials. Kind of a pain as far as brewing goes but.... since I'm brewing 9.6 years worth of Test E, I should get them sealed up.
    I've also decided I want to try TNE and DHT as pre workouts. Each at 75mg. Also going to try MDHT, as I'm going to be going to Bali towards the end of the year and will be still cycling. So... instead of being stupid and trying to bring my cycle with me I'll just Bridge with some orals to keep me going. Assuming everything goes fine, I have surgery scheduled for August 15. So I will be taking test at 200mg/wk and MK677 at 25mg/night during that period. Along with toremifene at 60mg/day. Then once I am recovered, in September I will start the cycle. 16 weeks. Going to let DHB do its thing. Give it an honest run.
    Week 1-16 Test E 200mg/wk, 1-Test Cyp(DHB) 400mg/wk, mast E 600mg/wk
    Week 1-5 TNE 75mg pre workout, DHT 75mg pre workout.
    Week 7-8 albuterol 20mg/day, Metformin 300mg/day
    Week 9-11 MDHT 100mg/day

Unfortunately.... the trip is taking place right smack dab in the middle of my cycle so. Going to have to put it on pause and pick things back up when we return. So week 8, the week leading up to my cycle I may add in DHT again if I noticed any crazy affects to my physique while on it. Gotta be all nice and lean for the wifey, since she's leaving to bali before I am.

We will see how this goes. Once cycle time comes up I will be abandoning this log and starting one in the actual cycle thread.
    Also going to post things after my gyno recovery in the pct thread. Before and after pics and experience bs. Nothing new.

Kakarot and ickyrica like this.
  10. Leancuisine

Leancuisine Member

Did legs yesterday. High rep.
    Squats of 225 for 2 reps for a few sets
    Then I think just Curls and extensions. Both Single Leg to exhaustion. Whole lotta Calves.

Today was Chest. Worked up to 335 for 1 on flat Bench.
    Supersetted it with back. Probably did about 150 pull-ups total today.

Finally feeling like I'm getting energized to hit the gym again.

11. Kakarot

Kakarot Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I feel like I'd be one bald mother fucker half way into my vacation if I did that. As often and as much as you run masteron you'll probably be ok. My hairline is already on the move :oops: I don't want to be bald before 30:eek:

Leancuisine likes this.
  12. Leancuisine

Leancuisine Member

If the hereditary stuff is true, I should be safe. Every guy on both sides of my family have great hair. But hey... bald is the new mullet. It's in style.

I ran 700mg tren A and 900mg mast a week and never had any hair loss. Count my blessings I guess!

13. Kakarot

My grandma's family is bald as fuck:oops: my brother is 4 years younger than me and his shit looks fuckin awful :eek: I'm just slightly receding pretty sure my wife is the only one that's noticed so far. Hairline started moving north slightly about a year after starting trt:(. No qualms with taking a razor to it when the time comes but I'd like to wait a few years.:cool:

Leancuisine likes this.
  14. Leancuisine

Leancuisine Member

Rock the Chuck Liddell war hawk. Is he even still around?

Kakarot likes this.
  15. Leancuisine

Leancuisine Member

Chuck Liddell kinda seems like the guy you would find in the corner of a dim light, run down Bar telling stories to new comers.
    "Yeah I used to be in the UFC..."

Kakarot likes this.
  16. Kakarot

I like to think him and tank Abbott opened up a cheers replica bar somewhere nice and Bas Rutten and Shamrock stop in every now and then.;)

Leancuisine likes this.
  17. Leancuisine

Leancuisine Member

KNEE TO THE GROIN!
    LIVER SHOT

Kakarot likes this.
  18. Leancuisine

Leancuisine Member

Kakarot likes this.
  19. Kakarot

He's on my list of people I have to meet.lol
    My mom's friend worked at the cable company when I was growing up so we had free boxes that got pay per view HBO and all the good stuff:cool: fuckin loved that shit. Seen every pay per view boxing match, old ufc fight and wwf(wwe now:rolleyes:) special event growing up.:cool:

20. Leancuisine

Leancuisine Member

Lol when I get up we had channels 3, 5, 12, 17, and 26. All them were news. Saturday mornings channel 26 would play the badass cartoons like Action Man and Johnny Quest.

Kakarot likes this.