2017 Year Long Log

Discussion in 'Training Forum' started by Leancuisine, Jan 25, 2017.

What is the air speed velocity of an unladen swallow?

1. African?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. European?

11 vote(s)
    57.9%
  3. Idk...

8 vote(s)
    42.1%
  1. Leancuisine

Leancuisine Member

Damn I was hoping it would be more like 3-4 weeks. I appreciate all the kind words.
    lol yeah I'm hoping this next cycle will finally bring some veins into my chest. Ive been lean, but I haven't ever really gotten veins in my chest.

Definitely will be a whole lot more careful from now on. No more tren. Sticking to dry compounds. Keeping on my bloods and AI.

Hope to see you around in my next log!!

c_natty likes this.
  2. Migs123

Migs123 Junior Member

50 pulls Up, where you in the Corps? saw that you are a vet if so that shit should come super eZ.
    On your rows do you do them from the ground of hanging? cuz those are some FUCKING BIG ASS NUMBERS :D
    And Following to see your progress! Best of Luck on recovery from the surgery

Leancuisine likes this.
  3. Leancuisine

Leancuisine Member

I was a bit smarter. Joined the Army :cool:
    Although @gr8whitetrukker might disagree with that...

I don't let the bar touch the ground when rowing. I bring it up into my belly/waist area, then lower it down past my knees about mid shin, then back up to my belly.
    I'm actually just letting this thread sizzle out. Going to maybe do a lot about my surgery, and then start a log in the steroid cycle log thread to track progress with DHB and hopefully shed some light on the drug.

I appreciate the well wishes on recovery! Shouldn't be too bad.

4. Migs123

Migs123 Junior Member

Indeed you were smarter The Marines is good and all (Pride):p Couldn't ever see myself in a diff Uniform, but its fuck all for all the shit they put you through even Trukker can probably agree with that.