2024 Olympia Results

ashenlmao

Wondering what y'all think of this years results? In my opinion, Derek's performance was unexpected, but I'm happy for Samson and felt his look was solid this year. Hadi coming after Samson made sense for me as the show went on. It felt like Samson was getting harder as he posed.
As for classic, Chris taking the win was pretty clear. Mike taking second was really cool though, he brought a really good package this year and I'm excited to see next year's lineup with Chris retiring. Speaking of which, the man certainly has set some standards for classic, and his victory and retirement are well deserved with his new kid. I admired his speech this year and his dedication to his family.

The stage was kind of distracting and the lighting wasn't ideal for some of the darker guys- at least on the stream. Andrew and Breon not getting their music was a massive flop, and disappointing as I always look forward to Breon's posing, and while he kept his routine together, it wasn't as good as it would have been with the music. Not sure if their music was profane or what happened, but there should have been coordination and communication from the Olympia team.

Last edited:
Stoked for Samson. Equally surprised about Derek. Not surprised about Chris, he was looking amazing the last couple weeks. Was hoping Wesley would place better.

As for my opinions about how people looked at the show, I have none, I couldn't fucking make out anything.

Stoked for Samson. Equally surprised about Derek. Not surprised about Chris, he was looking amazing the last couple weeks. Was hoping Wesley would place better.

As for my opinions about how people looked at the show, I have none, I couldn't fucking make out anything.
I was also hoping Wesley would place better, though people were saying around the Arnold that he only beat Ramon because Ramon was off. He had fun with it though, and he took his placing well and respectfully.

For the classic physique division, Chris win obvious ofc, some other ones were talking too much and taking good photos days before the show but the 5 minutes on the D-day is what is the most important anyway i think in my humble opinion ramon fail his finalization and need to learn more about posing his physique don't take that boom from last year contrary of chris,
like you said line up next year would be awesome,
The good surprise was the win of isabelle nunes in the wellness division, I like her physique and is corresponding better for that division in my opinion

Bumstead officially retired from competition. He looked a little off at first then his physique really showed later on.

Urs looked better

Sommerfeld looked great big surprise to me

Ramon’s fucking oil and tan was off and this failed him.

Wesley Vissers looked off and weird next to everyone and was only worried about his facial expressions not his fucking legs. Lats was weird.

@ 212
Keone Pearson looked amazing and is the underrated man of the show.

Sampson big congrats can’t help but to think if an on point nick walker was here we would win though credit to Sampson you’re the man right now

Is it just me or are Wesley's lats lacking symmetry? I'm sure it's been said before but I can't ignore it when I see him from the back. Also not the best shot for his legs here, but who am I to really judge.
awrqwfdq.webp

Sponsors

Back