• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.
Guys forgot to mention we have 10 kits left of Serostims from our domestic supplier. Price are $750. You can send me a pm or write to us through our live chat on the website.We will do our best to assist you.:)

Hello sir, you have a new url and I can't login with regular username and password. Do we have to start all over again?

Hello regarding your question, yes you will need to sign up again under our new domain. We apologize for the inconvenience. Hope all is well mate.

Forgot to mention if you checkout with Bitcoin you will get a free box of pharma Iran Anadrol with your order! :)
If my order consists of only Iran Anadrol would my order still be considered for the additional free box of A-Bombs?

Hey guys we are down to 5 kits of 126i.u Serostims. These are shipped domestically. Last chance to stock up! You can send me a pm or the site to place a order. $750 shipped and all orders five hundred and up automatically get free shipping. :)

Hello our new domain is
Code:
24hreup.biz

You may want to PM Millard and ask nicely if he could change the name of the thread to reflect the domain change.

We got alot of lazy bastards here that only look at the first page of the thread before getting all horney and hungry to place an order.
Then they'll flood the thread with questions that have been answered multiple times.

@Blitz Comet no, this isn't an indirect response to your question, so don't take it as shots fired. :D

You may want to PM Millard and ask nicely if he could change the name of the thread to reflect the domain change.

We got alot of lazy bastards here that only look at the first page of the thread before getting all horney and hungry to place an order.
Then they'll flood the thread with questions that have been answered multiple times.

Okay, I will do that thank you.