I sent over 5K USD to @24hreup on Wednesday for GH and still haven’t received an email back confirming payment received. I guess this is the norm?

@24hreup Mate, my experience is disappointing. I ordered for the first time with you guys. The main order is Kaizen Ephedrine 1000 Table and the other thing was 15$ Ketotitifin Zadite, So you sent me Zaditen (15$) and charged 80$ for the EMS delivery but didn't send any Kaizen Ephedrine.
The thing that bothers me is communication. If you need more time, just let me know but there has been no reply from your side. I have tried to contact your team multiple times.

Another thing, You messed up my address. FedEx called me, all they had was the name of the Town, postal code, and country. Brah! Really?

Last edited:
@24hreup Mate, my experience is disappointing. I ordered for the first time with you guys. The main order is Kaizen Ephedrine 1000 Table and the other thing was 15$ Ketotitifin Zadite, So you sent me Zaditen (15$) and charged 80$ for the EMS delivery but didn't send any Kaizen Ephedrine.
The thing that bothers me is communication. If you need more time, just let me know but there has been no reply from your side. I have tried to contact your team multiple times.

Another thing, You messed up my address. FedEx called me, all they had was the name of the Town, postal code, and country. Brah! Really?

Not the first report of them taking money for something they don't have on hand. See the quote below.

Apparently you have to hound them. i don't call them 24screwup just to be a source bashing Meso meanie.

I ordered what I thought would be Merck Metformin but received some other less recognizable brand Gilfor or something. No heads up, just arrived. I also ordered Bayer Proviron. Paid for it and when it didn’t show up they said they’d look into it. Oh out of stock. Why’d you take my Bitcoin? Well, we could refund your Bitcoin or offer you Deus Medical proviron plus 100 tabs. That was 8 weeks later.

Not the kind of place I’d do business with ever again. I’m a very loyal customer when things are done the correct way. But shady shit like that rubs me the wrong way.

Any the way weren't the blue hearts found to be no good they had one the list ? And taken off? 2 weeks ago they were pushing the on Boston's forum for domestic sale.. lol

Not the first report of them taking money for something they don't have on hand. See the quote below.

Apparently you have to hound them. i don't call them 24screwup just to be a source bashing Meso meanie.
Thank you for the reply. This is frustrating. I wish I had done more research about them. I saw them a couple of years back and thought these guys are still in the game.

At this point, I just want them to communicate with me and send the main order to make things right. I can understand if there's a delay, communication would ease the mind.

Imagine, getting a call from FedEx asking you to give them your address and verify it. These guys just wrote the name the Town, state, and country. Lol
And mailed the package, good they at least gave them my number? :/

At this point, I just want them to communicate with me and send the main order to make things right. I can understand if there's a delay, communication would ease the mind.

No doubt. i know they come on and read, but for some reason rarely post. Hit em with a PM and an email as often as you have to to get them off their asses.

Keep us updated too. i'm curious to see if they'll put in serious effort to resolve this.

Any the way weren't the blue hearts found to be no good they had one the list ? And taken off? 2 weeks ago they were pushing the on Boston's forum for domestic sale.. lol
I don't even remember them taking them off after those shitty results. There were at least 2 seperate tests on them by 2 different members but I'm not 100% the source.

I don't even remember them taking them off after those shitty results. There were at least 2 seperate tests on them by 2 different members but I'm not 100% the source.
Your right ,but I don't see them on their site now..Pretty sure they took them off. But pretty shitty trying to sell that shit domestically on another site. I even call them out on it they didn't respond lol

Update: I have finally received an email from @24hreup. They are saying that the rest of the order (Kaizen Ephedrine Tablets) should be delivered by Friday. In case it is not delivered, they will re-ship it. Nothing was mentioned about fucking up the address and no tracking number was provided. Let's wait and watch.

Update: My order arrived a few days before Christmas. As @MisterSuperGod mentioned in one of the comments above, I have to send several emails and even write a review on Eroid to get their attention. After the review which was deleted as it had my Order Number, I got their attention.

I was sent a complimentary bottle of Winstrol and around 500 extra tablets of Kaizen Ephedrine on top of my original order.

Will I order again? I will give it another try solely because they made efforts to make things right. I will highly advise @24hreup to improve their communication! All this could have easily been avoided with proper on-time communication.

I also think they need to take their business seriously. Some of us have competitions, shoots and other things. Delays without any communication are a disaster for any business. This made me think, I was better off calling a friend in India who owns a pharmacy to send me what I need (no prescription required and 100% legit Pharma grade products). I just didn't want to ask favors.

This is my two cents.

Happy New Year to all of you.