BAYER RIMOBOLAN
TIME LIMITED OFFER
$10.00 $7.00
24hreup.biz/product/rimobolan-depot-primobolan/
b-rimobolan-40-600x600.jpg

Man site has changed what wharehouse is Aspen test or the Turkish wharehouse that had express shipping? Sit confusing now
Hi Tim its International 1
Unfortunately Aspen sust is in shortage we might be able to source some but its limited
please send me a PM or contact us with your inquiry and i will check availability for the quantity needed
Express is around 7 days
Thank you

Last edited:

25% OFF HUTECH - 25% OFF PHARMAQO - 25% OFF DEUS MEDICAL !

24hreup.biz/warehouse/us-domestic-4/

24hreup.biz/warehouse/international-4/

24hreup.biz/warehouse/international-6/

24hreup.biz/warehouse/eu-domestic/

PROMOTION ENDING SOON ONLY 1 DAY AND 22 HOURS LEFT

TIME LIMITED OFFER

US DOMESTIC
SOPHARMA CLENBUTEROL
$49.00 $39.00
clen-product-600x439.jpg

24hreup.biz/product/clenbuterol-us-domestic/​

Offer Ends In:

1Day 11Hours 55minutes

I keep hearing conflicting things about Odin Testosterone Cypionate 200mg/mL so I wanted to share my testosterone labs 4 weeks in to 500mg per week blast with gear from 24hreup. TT=6297ng/dL, FT=2720pg/mL via Quest Laboratories

05F5522B-E097-4BB1-B07C-6F00A47EC510.jpeg

Supposedly British dispensary actually discontinued all their steroid products a few years back and any of the ones u find now are just copies. I actually kind of believe that being I swear the anabol I used to get made me a feel different from the ones now. The ones now are good but those anabol from like before 2010 were unbelievable.
I also think this to be true…
How does the bd anabol compare to ugl dbol or the bd dbol of years ago ?
Would really appreciate an awnser , cause i am fed up with dbol raws that just nake me feel like crap and ruin my appetite