24k Pharma US Domestic Source

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by 24kpharma, Dec 18, 2014.

1. Ravensnation

Ravensnation Junior Member

Im running the dbol now.Just got through the first week.Back pumps are driving me nuts.Feeling run down which usually happens to me in the beginning of a dbol cycle.I wanted to stop taking it until yesterday morning which is also normal for me in the beginning.Thats all I can report right now. 50mgs a day seems to be enough for me right now. .

2. naturalkon

naturalkon Member

It's doing its job.

BeastModeSparty likes this.
  3. Is September 1st here yet?? Damn

Looselucy likes this.
  4. Throwback

Throwback Member

Damn, out of everything...had order ready 3 weeks ago then before I could send funds got a free 3 week vacation courtesy of LE.
    Just another hiccup but my self imposed trt is crashed and I'm ready for a blast....Cmon sept!!!

5. bickel29

bickel29 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Well fellas, I'd recommend having a Plan B in place just in case. 24k said "tentative date of Sept 1st" so no guarantees it'll be that soon. But he also did say:

" I am willing to work with repeat customers who have a genuine reason for an order during this sales shut down (i.e. out of Test, need certain compound to finish out cycle, etc). "

I am not speaking for 24k, just looking out for the fellas who might be waiting for him to come back around. You know how things go... I'd hate to see any of us put ourselves in a bad spot.

6. I hear you on that. Looking at a couple others as back up but might have to figure it out soon as Im getting low on goodies..

Gobuckeyes0122 and bickel29 like this.
  7. Serpent

Serpent Member

[​IMG]
    Got a lot of goodies, big cycle planned and I feel confident about his test. I wish I coulda got in on that possible pharm grade stuff

8. 24kpharma

24kpharma Member

Just to piggyback of this comment - I appreciate customers who continuously purchase from us but I apologize that our stock is not constant, meaning products come in and out of stock. We are still a smaller operation compared to most UGL labs. I strongly urge customers not to make last minute emergency purchases. We'll try our best to fill it and get it out as soon as possible, but there's no guarantee we will have what you need at all times. Thanks for understanding.

9. rpbb

rpbb Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

24k, gotta say how impressed I am with the way you conduct business

boodecarlo and Looselucy like this.
  10. ackrug

ackrug Member

Any idea on his cost for the deca guys i have his old list

11. Looselucy

Looselucy Member

Probably the same give or take

12. bickel29

bickel29 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

He said he'll still be answering emails/PM's while on break. Have you tried asking him?

Ultimatepip likes this.
  13. Dshep

Dshep Member

Will be getting bloodwork done tomorrow at 11am after 4 weeks of Test C at 680mg pinning twice a week exactly 48hrs after last pin.
    Dshep

14. Looselucy

Looselucy Member

Nice work. Looking forward to seeing your results.

15. Haunch

Haunch Member

Cool Shep,
    Hope this gives numbers better than your pct Amps did. Can you tell us if you feel any different compared to PCT?
    Thanks for keeping us all informed.

16. tacevedo

tacevedo Member

How is that xeno stuff?

17. Serpent

Serpent Member

Have yet to try, planning on starting next month

tacevedo likes this.
  18. Looselucy

Looselucy Member

Just got some of their var. Update in a few days.

Big Daddy Rabbit likes this.
  19. rigs03

rigs03 Member

I must have missed when he got deca and npp in. Has anyone ran either yet long enough to have any input?

evarthecaveman likes this.
  20. roastdawg

roastdawg Member

He just got em in... I ordered some deca, haven't tried it yet

rigs03 likes this.