• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

24k Pharma US Domestic Source

Im running the dbol now.Just got through the first week.Back pumps are driving me nuts.Feeling run down which usually happens to me in the beginning of a dbol cycle.I wanted to stop taking it until yesterday morning which is also normal for me in the beginning.Thats all I can report right now. 50mgs a day seems to be enough for me right now. .

Damn, out of everything...had order ready 3 weeks ago then before I could send funds got a free 3 week vacation courtesy of LE.
Just another hiccup but my self imposed trt is crashed and I'm ready for a blast....Cmon sept!!!

Well fellas, I'd recommend having a Plan B in place just in case. 24k said "tentative date of Sept 1st" so no guarantees it'll be that soon. But he also did say:

" I am willing to work with repeat customers who have a genuine reason for an order during this sales shut down (i.e. out of Test, need certain compound to finish out cycle, etc). "

I am not speaking for 24k, just looking out for the fellas who might be waiting for him to come back around. You know how things go... I'd hate to see any of us put ourselves in a bad spot.

Well fellas, I'd recommend having a Plan B in place just in case. 24k said "tentative date of Sept 1st" so no guarantees it'll be that soon. But he also did say:

" I am willing to work with repeat customers who have a genuine reason for an order during this sales shut down (i.e. out of Test, need certain compound to finish out cycle, etc). "

I am not speaking for 24k, just looking out for the fellas who might be waiting for him to come back around. You know how things go... I'd hate to see any of us put ourselves in a bad spot.

I hear you on that. Looking at a couple others as back up but might have to figure it out soon as Im getting low on goodies..

b3fbddfe5c5fbdf76213438e6cbe3fa8.jpg

Got a lot of goodies, big cycle planned and I feel confident about his test. I wish I coulda got in on that possible pharm grade stuff

Just to piggyback of this comment - I appreciate customers who continuously purchase from us but I apologize that our stock is not constant, meaning products come in and out of stock. We are still a smaller operation compared to most UGL labs. I strongly urge customers not to make last minute emergency purchases. We'll try our best to fill it and get it out as soon as possible, but there's no guarantee we will have what you need at all times. Thanks for understanding.

Just to piggyback of this comment - I appreciate customers who continuously purchase from us but I apologize that our stock is not constant, meaning products come in and out of stock. We are still a smaller operation compared to most UGL labs. I strongly urge customers not to make last minute emergency purchases. We'll try our best to fill it and get it out as soon as possible, but there's no guarantee we will have what you need at all times. Thanks for understanding.
24k, gotta say how impressed I am with the way you conduct business

Will be getting bloodwork done tomorrow at 11am after 4 weeks of Test C at 680mg pinning twice a week exactly 48hrs after last pin.
Dshep

Will be getting bloodwork done tomorrow at 11am after 4 weeks of Test C at 680mg pinning twice a week exactly 48hrs after last pin.
Dshep
Cool Shep,
Hope this gives numbers better than your PCT Amps did. Can you tell us if you feel any different compared to PCT?
Thanks for keeping us all informed.