24k Pharma US Domestic Source

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by 24kpharma, Dec 18, 2014.

1. xcvcx

xcvcx Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

How many days after starting prop can I get bloods that will be legit test?

2. Burrr

Burrr Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

When ever you want. Prop has such a fast peak there is no rwl baseline to expect to see.

3. mkulltra58

mkulltra58 Member

First three pins of tren a, I pinned 75mgs EOD. Friday, I pinned 90mgs. I'm going to pin 100mg EOD this week starting today. I've never ran tren before so I don't know too much of what to expect but I'm hoping for more aggression and recomp. I'm planning on running it for six weeks and see where I'm at.

Grandpa Gainz and CAswole like this.
  4. BigBlack

BigBlack Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Your golden goose will lay a silver egg sooner or later.

5. baddboee

baddboee Member

I agree totally,24k knew he needed to take a little time off to get things undercontrol,hell the man is and was swamped with orders,so maybe a mistake or 2 was made,i believe he is s stand up source and any,problems he will make right,i think he done a pretty good job taking care of meso members,think about it,most of you are very educated in aas and yet most of you are customers of 24k,well theres a reason for that,he has proved his self many times!!!! Knowbody is perfect fellas thats what makes us human,if theres issues i believe the man will make it right,my 2 cents,not that anyone cares.

TheZMan and CAswole like this.
  6. crossfitisgay

crossfitisgay Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

should be in for a ride, given his tren is g2g. Happy gains bro its gonna get crazy

mkulltra58 likes this.
  7. ECB

ECB Member

For prop, I would personally still wait 3-4x the half life.

8. CAswole

CAswole Member

Looking forward myself as I'll be starting his tren e soon

mkulltra58 likes this.
  9. baddboee

baddboee Member

That should be good brother for first time using tren,that was my start out dose when i first used and sides seemed to stay loe with good gains!

mkulltra58 likes this.
  10. Nat2Syn

Nat2Syn Member

I want to get bloods soon as possible, so I can adjust accordinly. Is week 5 to soon? Been on 24k Test E @ 500mg weekly.

11. Burrr

Week 5 is just fine.
    Do you know what to order?

12. Nat2Syn

Nat2Syn Member

Last edited: Feb 7, 2016
    jackthegripper2 likes this.
  13. Anyone experiencing new batch #1508708968 crashing? Vials seem to have a couple small floating white flakes in them.. Any suggestions?

14. Burrr

Nutpuncher likes this.
  15. penche

penche Member

Is the oil clear, (mct) that's crashing? I have about 4~5 that crashed(cottonseed), test cyp. Not same batch number though. The white flakes are more likely the crystals(hormone). I warmed one up and it cleared right up.

CAswole likes this.
  16. Its the clear af oil. The MCT for sure. Its from a December batch.

17. mkulltra58

mkulltra58 Member

@24kpharma Will you reimburse for labmax test on tren a?

Anyone know if labmax offers expedited shipping options? Would like to get in this week so I can have test done by end of week.

18. CAswole

CAswole Member

Do u have to warm it each time you use it? Or just the once?

penche likes this.
  19. xcvcx

xcvcx Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Fuck stupid labmax, we need real analytics. I don't doubt there is tren, but how much? I don't have an unopened bottle to send to Europe, or it would already be there. He will reimburse for that, said so a few pages ago.

Nutpuncher likes this.
  20. mkulltra58

mkulltra58 Member

I only have three vials and my cycle will be over by the time Simec results come back. At least I would know for sure that I'm pinning tren a and not just oil.