• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

24k Pharma US Domestic Source

Quick announcement, we are shutting down sales until a tentative date of September 1st. Pending orders will be filled and shipped, but no new orders will be taken. I will still be around to answer questions/concerns. I am willing to work with repeat customers who have a genuine reason for an order during this sales shut down (i.e. out of Test, need certain compound to finish out cycle, etc).

A few reasons for this shut down.

- Pharmacy shipper will be out of town for a week, so no orders from our pharmaceutical line are being taken

- Still working on a few aspects of testing with Meso's approved lab. There's a few issues I want to clarify with the lab before moving forward

- Agora is shutting down for an unknown amount of time. I will be closing out orders, trying to retrieve shipped orders still in escrow, and trying to withdraw the rest of my Bitcoin, along with hundreds of other vendors.

- We're working on a potential for pharmaceutical AAS injectables, but they will be international. This may also mean opening up a line of international products, with shipping primarily to the U.S.

There's just a few too many projects going on right now for me to keep up with orders and our usual T/A. For this reason I am stopping sales until I can get caught up with a few of the above mentioned objectives..

There will be delays in email responses as well, no longer than 12-24 hours wait maximum. But usually I will devote more time to answering emails when there's pending orders and customers who have paid and are waiting for product.

This is not the first time we've had a shut down of sales, and I will continue to process all orders that are pending now, so please be assured this is not any type of exit scam.

Thanks for understanding.

Quick announcement, we are shutting down sales until a tentative date of September 1st. Pending orders will be filled and shipped, but no new orders will be taken. I will still be around to answer questions/concerns. I am willing to work with repeat customers who have a genuine reason for an order during this sales shut down (i.e. out of Test, need certain compound to finish out cycle, etc).

- Pharmacy shipper will be out of town for a week, so no orders from our pharmaceutical line are being taken

- Still working on a few aspects of testing with Meso's approved lab. There's a few issues I want to clarify with the lab before moving forward

- Agora is shutting down for an unknown amount of time. I will be closing out orders, trying to retrieve shipped orders still in escrow, and trying to withdraw the rest of my Bitcoin, along with hundreds of other vendors.

- We're working on a potential for pharmaceutical AAS injectables, but they will be international. This may also mean opening up a line of international products, with shipping primarily to the U.S.

There's just a few too many projects going on right now for me to keep up with orders and our usual T/A. For this reason I am stopping sales until I can get caught up with a few of the above mentioned objectives..

There will be delays in email responses as well, no longer than 12-24 hours wait maximum. But usually I will devote more time to answering emails when there's pending orders and customers who have paid and are waiting for product.

This is not the first time we've had a shut down of sales, and I will continue to process all orders that are pending now, so please be assured this is not any type of exit scam.

Shit the bed on us

Shit the bed on us

What do you mean? How so?

The guy announced that he is shutting down until September 1, which is only 1 week. A lot of sources wouldn't have said a word and would have just kept taking orders like everything was cool.

If this guy was "shitting the bed" on us he would have pulled a weasel move and kept collecting funds and maybe came back, maybe not, but took the money either way.

This isn't an attack on you Jack, but if how he is handling this is shitting the bed, then tell me, what would have been the proper way to handle this?

If a source deserves to be bashed, by all means bash away. But when we bash a source for the kind of post this source made, when there didn't appear to be anything worth bashing, it just makes us look like the fool - not the source.

Just fyi for the meso bros, my issue is still slowly being fix, due to email replies, won't give details, but will update everyone when it's fixed.

What do you mean? How so?

The guy announced that he is shutting down until September 1, which is only 1 week. A lot of sources wouldn't have said a word and would have just kept taking orders like everything was cool.

If this guy was "shitting the bed" on us he would have pulled a weasel move and kept collecting funds and maybe came back, maybe not, but took the money either way.

This isn't an attack on you Jack, but if how he is handling this is shitting the bed, then tell me, what would have been the proper way to handle this?

If a source deserves to be bashed, by all means bash away. But when we bash a source for the kind of post this source made, when there didn't appear to be anything worth bashing, it just makes us look like the fool - not the source.
Agreed Bickel29, I like the fact that 24K always announces ahead of time when there will be changes or a temp. shut down. I don't think he's bailing at all.
Id prefer this method to what most others do and keep on taking orders and money and then the delays happen and all hell breaks loose.

Shit the bed on us

False, my most trusted source and one I've been using for years does the same thing. If they know their regular TA won't be met - for various reasons - they let the customers know ahead of time and give a date of reopen. It's good business practice. Much better than just letting orders pile up and getting way behind on shipping only so people like you can freak out and cry all over their thread when their pack is a days late.

Look, to be clear, I am not defending 24k as much as I am just pointing out how ridiculous we look when a source posts "the sky is blue" and we start aggressively attacking the source and yelling at him for trying to convince us that it never rains.

always a good idea when you are getting new things going. give you time to recharge the batteries and plan for the future

I'm confused - so what else it new... Wouldn't a proper shitting of the sheets begin with "Sale! Buy 1, get 12 plus pictures of bloated asses (AKA, hammer) for the next 10 days!" rather than, "I"ll be gone for a week, don't send me money."? 24k, you're fucking doing it wrong, man! As a scammer, you suck at it (for now, any way. Let's hope the scamming stays at this level.)

"- We're working on a potential for pharmaceutical AAS injectables, but they will be international. This may also mean opening up a line of international products, with shipping primarily to the U.S. "

You have my attention!

Only able to pop in real quick, I won't have time to dedicate to answering all emails until later this evening, so please be patient if you have not heard back from me. I understand that there may be some anxiety with the sales halt announcement and then not hearing back about a pending or confirmed order- rest assured you will be answered, I just ask for some patience. Thanks

Has aynone tried his d-bol? Please if you've had it yourself and have experienced good d-bol I would greatly appreciate any feedback. Thanks.