26 percent body fat

@Michael Scally MD said the diet and exercise regimens were patient specific and he wouldn’t divulge them :mad:
That’s odd, what the point of even sharing the info to begin with regarding his client success, are we just suppose to draw the conclusion that the patient didn’t workout and ate the same as before he started taking the anadrol!?!!?!?

Last edited by a moderator:
That’s odd, what the point of even sharing the info to begin with regarding his client success, are we just suppose to draw the conclusion that the patient didn’t workout and ate the same as before he started taking the anadrol!?!!?!?
Right! I mean, they DID alter their diet and exercise - it said specifically that diet and exercise were tailored to the patients. But to what extent? Just to build lean muscle mass and burn body fat? We’re they able to bulk up? Too many unanswered questions and my guess would be that he doesn’t answer these because of the whole aspect of not being allowed to give medical advice any longer.

Right! I mean, they DID alter their diet and exercise - it said specifically that diet and exercise were tailored to the patients. But to what extent? Just to build lean muscle mass and burn body fat? We’re they able to bulk up? Too many unanswered questions and my guess would be that he doesn’t answer these because of the whole aspect of not being allowed to give medical advice any longer.
You and I are on the same page. Still it just seems really silly to post the info he did, but to leave out other important info, sort of like providing all of the pieces to a puzzle but leaving out Center pieces. Why post it in the first place the more I think about I become frustrated. I have the upmost respect for Scally, but posting what he did, he doesn’t think that there could be quite a few people that turn to that and give it a shot, but end up falling flat on their face because of the lack of supporting info. Something doesn’t add up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Morning all, I’ve been lurking on this site for a while now and was hoping someone could answer this question for me.

I’m 42 next week and a couple of years ago I embarked on a complete lifestyle turnaround.
At 39 years old I was 20st and nearly 40% body fat. I had zero muscle and couldn’t walk up the stairs without getting out of breath. I knew something had to change so went on the keto diet and dropped 5 stone in about 15 months. Then I started to train.

At first I just did hiit but in January this year I started to lift, and I’m hooked, in fact I love lifting so much it’s replaced my long term cannabis use and I haven’t touched a drop of alcohol since either.

But I’ve noticed that my muscle growth seems to of slowed down considerably now (which I know is to be expected) but I’m still at 26% body fat and want to drop more but also want to keep the little gains I’ve made.

After reading through the posts on this site I don’t think I’m ready for a cycle yet as I’m still to fat, but how low can I take my calories whilst still keeping or improving my strength, is there a limit?

Cheers
Didn’t read all of the pages but seen where you’re training 5 days a week. What’s your training like? I’m not talking about the weight as over the years I’ve learned mote about using the range of motion and time under tension compared to just moving the Weight. How much cardio are you doing?

Back