26 percent body fat

So after reading all the advice I’ve kindly been given by you good people this is a sample of my new diet/training plan

Breakfast

40g porridge oats

1 cup of semi skimmed milk (2%)

1 teaspoon strawberry jam

1.5 scoops whey protein

1 teaspoon fish oil

1 optimen multivitamin

Black coffee

500kcal / 52.8g protein/ 42g carbs/ 16g fat

Mid morning

Egg white scramble.

1 whole large egg

3 whole large egg whites

123 kcal/ 17g protein/ 1g carbs/ 5g fat

Lunch

150 g Baked sweet potato

150g fat free cottage cheese

155 g pilchards in tomato sauce

434 kcal/ 40g protein/ 42g carbs/ 12g fat

Workout

Mid afternoon

40g protein shake

120g banana

292 kcal/ 41g protein/ 31g carbs/ 2.5g fat

Dinner

150g chicken breast

Salad

I teaspoon olive oil

320 kcal/ 46g protein/ 5g carbs/ 10g fat

Evening snack

1 x 21g green and blacks dark chocolate and salted caramelised almond with a cup of tea (I am British after all)

112 kcal/ 1.3g protein/ 10g carbs/ 7g fat

Total

1781 kcal/ 198g protein/ 131g carbs/ 57.5 g fat

Workout split:

Monday chest

Flat bench press

12 reps at 50% 1rm /10 at 60% 1rm /3 sets of 6 reps at 85% 1rm

Incline DB press

3 sets of 6 at 85% 1rm

Incline barbell press

3 sets of 6 at 85% 1rm

Push ups

3 sets to failure

Tuesday back

Same rep sequence as above

Barbell deadlift -warm up sets then 3 x 6

Barbell row- 3 x 6

One arm DB row- 3 x 6

Chin ups- 3 sets to failure

Wednesday shoulders

Standing military press - warm up then 3 x 6

Side lateral raises- 3 x 6

DB Arnold press- 3 x 6

Alternating front raise- 3 x 6

Thursday legs

Deep barbell squat- warm up sets then 3x6

Alt lunge - 3 x 6

Bulgarian squat 3 x 6

Calf raises 2 sets to failure

Friday arms

Barbell curl -warm up sets then 3 x 6

Close grip bench press- warm up sets then 3 x 8-10 at 80% 1rm

Alt DB curl -3x6

Incline DB press 3 x 8-10 at 80% 1rm

Hammer curl 3 x 8-10 at 80% 1rm

Skull crushers 3 x 6

I’ll do 3 lots of HIIT for about 20-25 minutes per session during the week and have Saturday and Sunday off.

I’ll work my abs on cardio days as well

I’ll take my calories up to 2500 on Saturday and Sunday as well to stop the boredom!

Any comments/advice appreciated

Last edited:
So after reading all the advice I’ve kindly been given by you good people this is a sample of my new diet/training plan

Breakfast

40g porridge oats

1 cup of semi skimmed milk (2%)

1 teaspoon strawberry jam

1.5 scoops whey protein

1 teaspoon fish oil

1 optimen multivitamin

Black coffee

500kcal / 52.8g protein/ 42g carbs/ 16g fat

Mid morning

Egg white scramble.

1 whole large egg

3 whole large egg whites

123 kcal/ 17g protein/ 1g carbs/ 5g fat

Lunch

150 g Baked sweet potato

150g fat free cottage cheese

155 g pilchards in tomato sauce

434 kcal/ 40g protein/ 42g carbs/ 12g fat

Workout

Mid afternoon

40g protein shake

120g banana

292 kcal/ 41g protein/ 31g carbs/ 2.5g fat

Dinner

150g chicken breast

Salad

I teaspoon olive oil

320 kcal/ 46g protein/ 5g carbs/ 10g fat

Evening snack

1 x 21g green and blacks dark chocolate and salted caramelised almond with a cup of tea (I am British after all)

112 kcal/ 1.3g protein/ 10g carbs/ 7g fat

Total

1781 kcal/ 198g protein/ 131g carbs/ 57.5 g fat

Workout split:

Monday chest

Flat bench press

12 reps at 50% 1rm /10 at 60% 1rm /3 sets of 6 reps at 85% 1rm

Incline DB press

3 sets of 6 at 85% 1rm

Incline barbell press

3 sets of 6 at 85% 1rm

Push ups

3 sets to failure

Tuesday back

Barbell deadlift -warm up sets then 3 x 6

Barbell row- 3 x 6

One arm DB row- 3 x 6

Chin ups- 3 sets to failure

Wednesday shoulders

Standing military press - warm up then 3 x 6

Side lateral raises- 3 x 6

DB Arnold press- 3 x 6

Alternating front raise- 3 x 6

Thursday legs

Deep barbell squat- warm up sets then 3x6

Alt lunge - 3 x 6

Bulgarian squat 3 x 6

Calf raises 2 sets to failure

Friday arms

Barbell curl -warm up sets then 3 x 6

Close grip bench press- warm up sets then 3 x 8-10 at 80% 1rm

Alt DB curl -3x6

Incline DB press 3 x 8-10 at 80% 1rm

Hammer curl 3 x 8-10 at 80% 1rm

Skull crushers 3 x 6

I’ll do 3 lots of HIIT for about 20-25 minutes per session during the week and have Saturday and Sunday off.

I’ll work my abs on cardio days as well

I’ll take my calories up to 2500 on Saturday and Sunday as well to stop the boredom!

Any comments/advice appreciated
That’s a lot of carbs unnecessarily during your day. My understanding from working with @MacBuilt / @Mac11wildcat is that carbs should be limited to pre and post workout only if you’re working on cutting fat.

Core work shouldn't be an afterthought thrown in on 'cardio' days.

It should be programmed with the same thought and purpose as anything else. I'd work in at least one movement a day.

Your pre and post-workout meals are really good. 80 grams protein 70 grams carbs. I still think you should ditch the breakfast number 1 and breakfast number 2 and add that in after your workout in the form of much more chicken and complex carbs. I eat 12 ounces of chicken and 2 cups of rice for dinner number one which is 91 grams of protein in one meal. But like everyone here said do what works for you and whats currently working for you. The longer you're in this the more you will evolve good luck!

Your pre and post-workout meals are really good. 80 grams protein 70 grams carbs. I still think you should ditch the breakfast number 1 and breakfast number 2 and add that in after your workout in the form of much more chicken and complex carbs. I eat 12 ounces of chicken and 2 cups of rice for dinner number one which is 91 grams of protein in one meal. But like everyone here said do what works for you and whats currently working for you. The longer you're in this the more you will evolve good luck!
Just me asking a question here. I have thought about IF myself but like my breakfast too much. So my breakfasts are proteins and fats only no carbs. I wonder of OP is a little like me and likes or needs his breakfast if he drops his porridge and saves that carb for pre or post work out?

Just me asking a question here. I have thought about IF myself but like my breakfast too much. So my breakfasts are proteins and fats only no carbs. I wonder of OP is a little like me and likes or needs his breakfast if he drops his porridge and saves that carb for pre or post work out?
My thoughts exactly - too high of carbs that early in the morning unless you’re in a physical job.

"Oxymetholone [Anadrol] Step-Up [50/100/150] & Body Composition Changes"
Obesity & AAS

AAS administration is for 12 weeks followed by the AIH protocol. ... Significantly, the body composition changes include an increase in lean body mass from 62.3 to 71.4 kg (+9.1); a decrease in body fat from 22.1 to 14.4 kg (-7.7); a slight increase in total body weight from 88.1 to 89.5 kg (+1.4). Overall, these changes reflect a decrease in body fat from 26.2% to 16.7% (-9.5%).

Obesity & AAS

AAS administration is for 12 weeks followed by the AIH protocol. ... Significantly, the body composition changes include an increase in lean body mass from 62.3 to 71.4 kg (+9.1); a decrease in body fat from 22.1 to 14.4 kg (-7.7); a slight increase in total body weight from 88.1 to 89.5 kg (+1.4). Overall, these changes reflect a decrease in body fat from 26.2% to 16.7% (-9.5%).
What would the Test dosage be?

Obesity & AAS

I really like anadrol did 4 weeks of it felt great all around about that decision I did put on some water weight quickly that came off 2 weeks after cycle ended I never lost any of the muscle after I would say I gained 15lbs of muscle in a month I stacked with test cyp just at 250 mgs a week I did full work out 5 days a week and was never sore did anadrol at 60 mgs a day

I really like anadrol did 4 weeks of it felt great all around about that decision I did put on some water weight quickly that came off 2 weeks after cycle ended I never lost any of the muscle after I would say I gained 15lbs of muscle in a month I stacked with test cyp just at 250 mgs a week I did full work out 5 days a week and was never sore did anadrol at 60 mgs a day
I've been toying with the idea on my next blast running Anadrol. I just worry about the sides.

And am I reading this right - up to 150 mg/day?

And am I reading this right - up to 150 mg/day?

IIRC doc tested LFT's periodically before increasing the dose in the weight-loss patient being treated with oxymetholone. Can't remember but I think it was every 4 weeks? If LFT's checked out then the dosage was increased (and other health markers too).

Notice the improved lipid profile and normal T levels after the treatment and pct concluded. Not bad.

I've never gone above 80 mg myself. I love the stuff though, I now use it almost every cycle for the first 4 weeks. I think it gets a bad rap sometimes being a "girl steroid."

I would still caution against using it as a recomping drug because testosterone replacement will have to be given as well which will shut you down. You're at that age that once you start down this Rabbit Hole you will likely have to go on testosterone replacement the rest of your life.

[QUOTE=" You're at that age that once you start down this Rabbit Hole you will likely have to go on testosterone replacement the rest of your life.[/QUOTE]
That’s one of my biggest concerns about taking anything to be honest, I’m never going to be a competitive body builder, even the thought of getting down to 15% body fat seems far fetched to me but I do want to be strong and healthy though. My son is only 6 years old right now and I want to be fit and live longer!!

If I was to just take a cycle of test cyp in the future would I have to be permanently take some sort of aas/trt afterwards?

So it’s 09:37AM in Liverpool right now and I’m skipping breakfast until lunch time, it’s funny I used to skip it all the time when I was on keto without thinking about it but now it’s the only thought on my mind!!

My thoughts exactly - too high of carbs that early in the morning unless you’re in a physical job.
To be honest I could skip all the carbs, I’m only eating carbs again recently because I thought I needed them for building muscle/strength. If I do drop the porridge though that could put me back into ketosis, would that be good or bad for training?

Back