44 years old and need help

TA13579

Hi,

After a major car accident and recovery, I've gained like 50 lbs of fat and having trouble losing it. Apparently being in bed for about 7 months recovering, I've lost a lot of lean mass, so my metabolism is very slow. I'm basically skinny fat and probably in the obese category sadly.

My stats: 44M - 235 lbs - 5'10". I haven't run a cycle in over 10 years and haven't been to a gym in about 2 years due to recovering and honestly there is some depression and laziness as well.

What can I do to restart my metabolism and get on the pathway back to good health? Most days I'm just so tired. I've started walking around the neighborhood for about 30-60 mintues a day but it is very taxing. Next week I'm going to join a gym and start doing resistance training.

I don't think AAS can help me right now as I'm trying to cut not bulk. I'm thinking I could order some GLP1. I even ordered some test a few months back but don't think I will run it because it will just convert to estro because of the fat I'm carrying ?

I've often thought I was low-T, but I have a pretty good libido and don't have any issues with erections. I did come back on the low side for testosterone on a panel about a year ago, but another doc said I was normal at 650 ng/dl. I don't know if the doc is full of shit or not. And I don't really trust doctors after the covid mess.

Current Diet for this week: 100g protein with low fat and moderate carbs from rice or fruit everyday. Meals are mostly tuna, rice, and fruit (apples or oranges).

Thanks in advance if you read all of that and can provide some tips

TA13579

You’re just gonna have to embrace the suck and force yourselves to eat right and exercise every day. It won’t take long before it’s a habit you enjoy or don’t want to stray from.
How do I eat right? What is a good diet for my situation? What should the macros be?

I've never been skinny fat until this car accident situation. :(

How do I eat right? What is a good diet for my situation? What should the macros be?

I've never been skinny fat until this car accident situation. :(
come on dude are serious? Do some research, your already asking to be spoonfed a fucking diet ffs, come on quit being a lf and get started,,,, Research weight loss diets,,,,

come on dude are serious? Do some research, your already asking to be spoonfed a fucking diet ffs, come on quit being a lf and get started,,,, Research weight loss diets,,,,
Yeah I get it. This post looks like I'm trolling. I'm really not, I'm just in a bad spot, although I'm thankful I'm not permanently injured for life from the car crash. In my own defense, I was always a hard gainer and lean most of my life. I've never really needed to diet to lose this much fat. So I don't really know how.

Another forum member gave me some good advice in another thread and I'm going to start with that.

I'll follow up here down the road with my progress.

Back