5g Test cycle

Only soyboys can’t handle 5g test and 700mg Tren. The guys on TRT sub Reddit will hate on me for being on 200mg a week trt saying it’s too high a dose. Imagine if they saw how much T this dude is on.

For real though, that is definitely one of the more ridiculous cycles. Over a gram of anything is pushing it. He’s gonna stroke out or have hypertension if he keeps that up. Imagine the insomnia on that much tren a week.

Apparently he can run crazy dosages without compromising TOO MUCH his health. In his previous 5 gram cycle, with ancillaries his blood pressure was good, lipids were good, overall bloodwork good. Imagine taking 18IU GH and have a perfect blood glucose without insulin or even metformin while having 1000 grams of carbs/day. I don't know if his insulin sensitivity is that good because of the crazy high test..but yeah. That tren though might kick his a$$.

Apparently he can run crazy dosages without compromising TOO MUCH his health. In his previous 5 gram cycle, with ancillaries his blood pressure was good, lipids were good, overall bloodwork good. Imagine taking 18IU GH and have a perfect blood glucose without insulin or even metformin while having 1000 grams of carbs/day. I don't know if his insulin sensitivity is that good because of the crazy high test..but yeah. That tren though might kick his a$$.
That's the part I'm not buying. I think he's not being truthful and the reports he briefly flashes in his videos are edited. You're forgetting this guy gets paid to get viewers. Just like all the YouTube E "celebrities".

Chase is an idiot and you'd think with a kid now he would act maturely but instead blasts 5g of gear and enough gh to look like big lenny in 4 years

People sometimes forget there are guys with enough resources and access to medical care that they can stay relatively healthy even on crazy amounts of gear.

Another thing to consider is that he is just genetically gifted to tolerate such amounts, considering he has been on high doses for years now and still out there making contests and looks healthier than most people.

I find it ironic that there are some who criticize his actions yet they don’t even do the basics like blood work or cardiovascular tests themselves. Hell, some here run grams without even owning a bp monitor.

Test and tren is a best for insulin sensitivity , Chase take full dose pre bed , if you take pre bed , it's not a problem for your sensibility , when you wake up do a fasted cardio , zero problem , different when you take your dose GH during a day with food (pre or post workout , or pre meal ) , in this scenario , Novo or Humalog help you

People sometimes forget there are guys with enough resources and access to medical care that they can stay relatively healthy even on crazy amounts of gear.

Another thing to consider is that he is just genetically gifted to tolerate such amounts, considering he has been on high doses for years now and still out there making contests and looks healthier than most people.

I find it ironic that there are some who criticize his actions yet they don’t even do the basics like blood work or cardiovascular tests themselves. Hell, some here run grams without even owning a bp monitor.
He's been running grams for years yeah, but does he look like it? Maybe he should lower the gear and focus more on food ans training.

That's the part I'm not buying. I think he's not being truthful and the reports he briefly flashes in his videos are edited. You're forgetting this guy gets paid to get viewers. Just like all the YouTube E "celebrities".

Chase is an idiot and you'd think with a kid now he would act maturely but instead blasts 5g of gear and enough gh to look like big lenny in 4 years
Do you follow high level bodybuilding or even visit other forums like ProMusc? You will find out that more gymbros had health problems than the pros over there, and they’re running lower doses.

Sometimes we forget these guys have access to better medical care than us.

Do you follow high level bodybuilding or even visit other forums like ProMusc? You will find out that more gymbros had health problems than the pros over there, and they’re running lower doses.

Sometimes we forget these guys have access to better medical care than us.
Where are you? In the USA I'm free to see doctors and order my own labs any time I wish. Chase has the same medical access as most people with insurance in the USA. Chase doesn't compete so what's your argument there?

No offense but you should do a frame by frame physique comparison with him on his thread. I could tag him for you.
I'm not posting my physique because of my tattoos. But @dirthand can give his honest opinion if he wishes. Hes seen me.

Also with your logic of me having a worst physique than chase who runs grams isn't really a way of comparison. For my opinion of him being irresponsible? OK? Look at some of the biggest guys on meso, none are on 5g

Well, he has mentioned he had health problems years ago when he used to run gear without protection, ancillaries and bloodwork. He found himself with a bp of 180/110 or something like that.. Also he had cholesterol issues, took some rosuvostatin and now he says his LDL it's like 60-70. I think he has single digit HDL though..for me he doesn't seem like the guy who hides the truth. Is that all thing stupid, especially now he's starting a family? Absolutely.

Test and tren is a best for insulin sensitivity , Chase take full dose pre bed , if you take pre bed , it's not a problem for your sensibility , when you wake up do a fasted cardio , zero problem , different when you take your dose GH during a day with food (pre or post workout , or pre meal ) , in this scenario , Novo or Humalog help you

He wasn't running tren last year, test-primo-gh and then he swapped primo for mast. But 3.5 grams of test must do wonders for insulin sensitivity.

Thread 'Chase Irons' 5g and 18iu ED of GH'
Chase Irons' 5g and 18iu ED of GH

Here’s the thread, maybe you can ask him, it can help us all. Information dissemination will benefit us all.

Well good for you if your on top of your bloods but these guys do calcium scores, and other more in-depth tests several times a year compared to us who can’t afford it.

I am not defending what he is doing but if we criticize these adults who have rights to put what they want in their body then what stops them from criticizing us gymbros who don’t compete and deem steroid use only for competitors or guys who make money out of it.

I hope you understand where I’m going with this.

I'm not posting my physique because of my tattoos. But @dirthand can give his honest opinion if he wishes. Hes seen me.

Also with your logic of me having a worst physique than chase who runs grams isn't really a way of comparison. For my opinion of him being irresponsible? OK? Look at some of the biggest guys on meso, none are on 5g
Yeah but you’re judging him because of his doses so we should see the difference low dose and high dose produce right?

He's been running grams for years yeah, but does he look like it? Maybe he should lower the gear and focus more on food ans training.

Dude, he went to TRT, surgery and bringing his child to this world and then from a complete dadbod he's currently at this state. He's not competitive bodybuilder, more like a gymrat with crazy high dosages..but he recomps in no time from 265 dadbod to 275 fairly lean lol

If he finally does this cycle with test eq tren i guess his recomp will be amazing.. (if his health won't go apeshit)

Attachments

• chase.png
    chase.png
    510.7 KB · Views: 53
Dude, he went to TRT, surgery and bringing his child to this world and then from a complete dadbod he's currently at this state. He's not competitive bodybuilder, more like a gymrat with crazy high dosages..but he recomps in no time from 265 dadbod to 275 fairly lean lol

If he finally does this cycle with test eq tren i guess his recomp will be amazing.. (if his health won't go apeshit)
Why don't you look at his videos then look at this pic

Yeah but you’re judging him because of his doses so we should see the difference low dose and high dose produce right?
Ok then let's see you too then If you have an opinion too.

Why don't you look at his videos then look at this pic

Ok then let's see you too then If you have an opinion too.
I’m way smaller than chase and I do not use that much gear, hell I don’t even use gh or tren. However, I’m not the one trying to tell another adult on what they should do with their lives.

Your point has been discussed on the thread I posted so no need to go further.

My main concern is if we judge him for what he does and we’re abusing steroids too what does that make us?

Nightprowler is coming along nicely.. what really impressed me about him was the character he displays as a person with some things he has shared with me about his life... those are the kinds of things that stick out to me about people the most.. I seen somewhere about this 5g of gear the other day and I was thinking dang where would you put all that oil!! Personally I really have no room to judge anyone so I'd that's what dude wants to do I'm all for it.. I do t follow professional bodybuilding but I could just i.agine what doses and combination of compounds these mr. Olympia type guys run.. I am part time gym bro myself I have mad respect for these guys that compete no matter what the doses these guys are focused and work their asses off!!
Peace

I’m way smaller than chase and I do not use that much gear, hell I don’t even use gh or tren. However, I’m not the one trying to tell another adult on what they should do with their lives.

Your point has been discussed on the thread I posted so no need to go further.

My main concern is if we judge him for what he does and we’re abusing steroids too what does that make us?
You are right. I can't tell another man how to live his life and didn't intend to. Perhaps it was more of me saying what I would do in the situation if I had a new kid, and it came off as criticizing his decision making. But I think most would agree his dosages seem reckless when you consider he does this as a hobby and he has a young child now. The biggest guy on this forum barely uses 1500 total anabolics a week. Chase is 275lb someone mentioned...ok how tall and how much of that is water from 3k test a week and 20iu a day? I don't look at his pics, I looked at his videos and I don't see someone who looks like they are on 5g and has been running grams for over a decade now. That gives me the impression his training or nutrition can be improved instead of 2g more of gear than the last blast he did. These are all my opinions so there is no confusion

Half of you guys are straith up roid junkies who would rather die than stop pining.

Future needs to change and if you ask me we should judge more.

Having a kid and suiciding? If thats not a loser who is?