A GH and fat loss protocol (rhGH lipolysis) that is science-based

Thank you for the kind words! RhGH for hypertrophy is detailed in the Practical section of the book.

Are you asking about my preferred approach for rhGH for hypertrophy? If so I am afraid I must demur because of that fact, its being a prized section of the book that I don't intend to divulge.
When is the book due to be released? Your posts are always exceptionally interesting, educational and great to read.

Thank you for the kind words! RhGH for hypertrophy is detailed in the Practical section of the book.

Are you asking about my preferred approach for rhGH for hypertrophy? If so I am afraid I must demur because of that fact, its being a prized section of the book that I don't intend to divulge.
is there any way to purchase this book? very interested.

@Type-IIx have you ever heard of paradoxical insomnia from GH prebed? Two nights in a row I’ve been lying awake most of the night only falling asleep deep into the early morning, all that’s changed is switching my dosing from postWO IM GH to prebed subQ GH. Same dose of 10iu.

I thought GH promoted deep sleep and lowered cortisol? Not sure what’s going on.

@Type-IIx have you ever heard of paradoxical insomnia from GH prebed? Two nights in a row I’ve been lying awake most of the night only falling asleep deep into the early morning, all that’s changed is switching my dosing from postWO IM GH to prebed subQ GH. Same dose of 10iu.

I thought GH promoted deep sleep and lowered cortisol? Not sure what’s going on.

I get this aswell. Try pinning at around 14-16 pm. This completely solved it for me.

I have. GH effects on sleep are a mixed bag. Yes, while it promotes slow wave sleep it also:

decreases sleep efficiency (time sleeping/time in bed)
increases nighttime awakenings
promotes obstructive sleep apnea

You drew a short straw in the luck of the draw. Pre-bed dosing might not be for you.

I have. GH effects on sleep are a mixed bag. Yes, while it promotes slow wave sleep it also:

decreases sleep efficiency (time sleeping/time in bed)
increases nighttime awakenings
promotes obstructive sleep apnea

You drew a short straw in the luck of the draw. Pre-bed dosing might not be for you.
Crazy you mentioned that, I caught myself snoring several times last night and that’d jolt me awake when normally I hardly snore

Thanks!

I get this aswell. Try pinning at around 14-16 pm. This completely solved it for me.
That’s what I was doing originally. Falls right along my post workout window and it’s been working very well for me. Might try splitting it up and injecting a smaller dose at night as opposed to my large bolus dose and see if it affects my sleep.

Was definitely getting palpitations while laying in bed on 10iu when I slept decently on 5iu at one point. Gonna play around with it

That’s what I was doing originally. Falls right along my post workout window and it’s been working very well for me. Might try splitting it up and injecting a smaller dose at night as opposed to my large bolus dose and see if it affects my sleep.

Was definitely getting palpitations while laying in bed on 10iu when I slept decently on 5iu at one point. Gonna play around with it
How are you injecting post workout that early in the day? When is your next meal?

Weird. I find conflicting data in studies that tend to show deep wave sleep pattern is reduced when exogenous growth hormone is administred.

The mean duration of SWS (stages III+IV) was reduced by 27%, but this reduction did not reach statistical significance (p=0.110). However, mean delta activity during NREM sleep in the first 6 hours of sleep was decreased by 30% at the end of the rhGH treatment period, compared to the placebo

Weird. I find conflicting data in studies that tend to show deep wave sleep pattern is reduced when exogenous growth hormone is administred.

I can tell you this much, ipamorelin and mod grf gave me amaziiing sleep

Dose of each? I might try this instead of GH prebed

Cant actually remember, but I followed a very standard protocol. I was pinning 5-6 times every day tho. Don't know if that's nessecary for sleep benefits tho.

In terms of recovery, 3-4 iu HGH seemed stronger tho

I can tell you this much, ipamorelin and mod grf gave me amaziiing sleep
Same. But Ipamorelin is known to increase deep sleep wave pattern while with rHGH some studies say it does not.

I do 1mg of Ipamorelin + 100mcg Mod Grf. It's a big shot right before bed.

I assume 14-16pm = 2-4pm? That’s right around the time I’m ending my workout
Correct. But surely you’re eating again after that? I thought the whole point of night time administration of growth was to keep it away from food?

I’m guessing you’re using insulin with it? Which changes quite a bit and I have no knowledge of slin.

Same. But Ipamorelin is known to increase deep sleep wave pattern while with rHGH some studies say it does not.

I do 1mg of Ipamorelin + 100mcg Mod Grf. It's a big shot right before bed.
Did you ever do or see bloods on similar dosages?
Serum Gh and Igf1 would be interesting .
Do you get the dizziness after the shot?15-25 min later?

Splitting HGH in two doses am/pm, or if doing one bolus dose, doing it away from bedtime, definitely also seems to help with sleep.

But ipamorelin was just on another level. Slept like a baby

Whats your igf1 number?
IGF-1 of 377 last time I checked with just 1 big Ipamorelin shot pre bed. (+100mcg Mod Grf as this combination gives the greatest synergy).

My normal igf is around high 290-ish with just AAS but no ghrp or rHGH.

Price-wise 1mg of Ipamorelin is not cheaper than just 3-4IU of generic rHGH, I still see some benefits as grhps release the full spectrum of growth hormone and not just one isoform like rHGH does. And I sleep so deep and dreams are crazy.

Sponsors

Latest posts