A GH and fat loss protocol (rhGH lipolysis) that is science-based

Didnt say I'm not getting solid results. My IGF-1 is still solidly in the 400's on 2-3iu. Just saying, anecdotely, the visual results were just slightly better the very first time

All good bro. Type II believes IGF 1 drops about 40% after 6-9 months if I'm not mistaken, which I think is why he recommends cycling it.

My skepticism is with IGF 1 numbers dropping that low for most people - not something I'm too sure of.

By the way, are you doing twice daily split dosing or once daily? Your numbers are really good for 2-3 iu

All good bro. Type II believes IGF 1 drops about 40% after 6-9 months if I'm not mistaken, which I think is why he recommends cycling it.

My skepticism is with IGF 1 numbers dropping that low for most people - not something I'm too sure of.

By the way, are you doing twice daily split dosing or once daily? Your numbers are really good for 2-3 iu
Kurt Havens says IGF-1 is irrelevant. Higher number doesn't mean you will grow more. Someone sedentary might have X IGF-1. They pick up weights and start lifting and the number starts to drop because the body starts to convert it to growth factors in your muscles - the stuff that really matters.

Kurt Havens says IGF-1 is irrelevant. Higher number doesn't mean you will grow more. Someone sedentary might have X IGF-1. They pick up weights and start lifting and the number starts to drop because the body starts to convert it to growth factors in your muscles - the stuff that really matters. Mine is in natty range on 12IUs like Chase Iron's and I've made a ton of progress since starting GH.

Intresting!

Kurt Havens says IGF-1 is irrelevant. Higher number doesn't mean you will grow more. Someone sedentary might have X IGF-1. They pick up weights and start lifting and the number starts to drop because the body starts to convert it to growth factors in your muscles - the stuff that

Kurt Havens says IGF-1 is irrelevant. Higher number doesn't mean you will grow more. Someone sedentary might have X IGF-1. They pick up weights and start lifting and the number starts to drop because the body starts to convert it to growth factors in your muscles - the stuff that really matters.
Ya I know. Someone always has a geoundbreaking contrary opinion about everything on these boards. Kurt Havens (whoever he is) can use whatever metrics he wants. Years of experience tells me my IGF-1 number is a great indicator of the effectiveness of my GH.

Didnt say I'm not getting solid results. My IGF-1 is still solidly in the 400's on 2-3iu. Just saying, anecdotely, the visual results were just slightly better the very first time
Damn dude great response. This on pharma or genetics? Also split doing or single bolus?

Generics. I only use 2-3iu and with these dosages I have found little difference in results with splits/AM/PM dosing, etc. I do use fasted cardio AM am seem to get a little extra from it but honestly hard to tell

Generics. I only use 2-3iu and with these dosages I have found little difference in results with splits/AM/PM dosing, etc. I do use fasted cardio AM am seem to get a little extra from it but honestly hard to tell
I only did split dosing when I ran 4iu for a few months to reduce numb hands, but also didn’t notice any difference with split dosing under 4iu. Fasted cardio/lifting a few hours after dose really does give that extra kick.

You're a good responder to GH. Some guy pull less than 300 on that dose.
Yes I am lucky in that regard. Same with AAS thats why I have always been amazed with some of the dosages thrown around on the boards. I think, in general, users could probably get by with less than they think...but they look at others' cycles and think those high doses are what they themselves need.

Readsalot are someone here that helps build a real community on Meso

He must have some personal issues going on or something.

He really took it too far attacking Readsalot.

Thanks for the comments folks. I think that is a good point that you never know what someone is going through so better to have empathy.

It appears this is also a good lesson to watch out for questions/comments via PM someone may be using as potential entrapment device or to store for their rainy day hatchet fund.

To make a leading affirmative statement and use no commentary on that statement as proof of the affirmative, that takes the cake. Be careful out there folks.

Last edited:
Maybe you should communicate yourself more clearly in the future. You are here trying to make money. This is clear now that this is your main intention. This is completely ok here; and there is nothing wrong with this (although personally I think that should be required to be disclosed but just an opinion). However, if you just openly insulting people for no reason it is going to end up hurting your own business eventually. You weren’t even nice about it afterwards.

This a free forum where people are sharing knowledge openly. It is an incredible forum and one of the best. If someone is brand new here…how can they assume that you are basically a vendor trying to sell a service? You don’t appear so. So how is anybody supposed to assume this?

I saw a couple other vendors on Meso that were posting that identified themselves as vendors up front and what they are selling. There should be some kind of disclosure rules here for those here to sell services like yourself.
Good points and question.

What's the expression? ... Never get between a man and how he makes his money.

I get that.

I also see exceptions for vendors who want to go out of their way to f with people who don't deserve it. When members get attacked in a thread by the vendor for irrational conspiracy plots or perceived interference by simply contributing relevant info to the thread, that crosses the line IMO. @Type-IIx I treated you with respect and you attempted to slap me in the face with it. You seem comfortable with duplicity, yet your ego seems so fragile.

Who am I @Type-IIx ? A person who has never taken a dime over the years for the information I've shared and questions I've answered (including yours) on forums. Sometimes this has been at great personal cost to me. Still waiting for you to post your reply to me in that PM since all I post is, what was it... Total gibberish? I gave you an hour of my time to get you latest current pricing of hCG and write up those comments for you. You screwed up Dude.

And yes, I did receive a ban at TNation and a voluntary ban at ExcelMale. Me a POS? Hardly. When my values come into conflict with the commercial interest of the forum I am on, yep, that is what happens.

The right thing to do would be for you to apologize to me for the BS you tried to pull a couple days ago. Let's see if you have it in you.

Open invitation...

Last edited:
It appears this is also a good lesson to watch out for questions/comments via PM someone may be using as potential entrapment device or to store for their rainy day hatchet fund.

To make a leading affirmative statement and use no commentary on that statement as proof of the affirmative, that takes the cake. Be careful out there folks.
Yeah that was pretty fucked up.

Some people keep an ignore list, right? I keep two lists when I ignore someone. The first is a record of those to be fucked over as severely as fathomable soon as the opportunity presents, and the second the ignore list. :)
No I have made no such material misrepresentations.

You are playing some low character game now.
Careful readalot! You are toeing the line of being on the "fucked over as severely as fathomable soon as the opportunity presents" list!

BTW, that sure does sound like a threat from Type-IIx... is that allowed? Just curious.
The books will be watermarked and if anyone is eager to find out how litigious I am...
Don't worry guys I'll post a bootlegged copy of his holy grail GH book when it's released sometime in 2026. Since I'm likely on both the ignore and internet threat list, he won't even know I posted it. But I'm happy to provide an address for his lawyer to send the scary, litigious documents. I'll make sure to send many replies to his lawyer to rack up the fees.

This thread went from interesting and educational to shit and ridiculous with blame to go around!

Can we get back to informative information?

Careful readalot! You are toeing the line of being on the "fucked over as severely as fathomable soon as the opportunity presents" list!

BTW, that sure does sound like a threat from Type-IIx... is that allowed? Just curious.

Don't worry guys I'll post a bootlegged copy of his holy grail GH book when it's released sometime in 2026. Since I'm likely on both the ignore and internet threat list, he won't even know I posted it. But I'm happy to provide an address for his lawyer to send the scary, litigious documents. I'll make sure to send many replies to his lawyer to rack up the fees.
Whereas my threat lacked particularity yours did not.

Good points and question.

What's the expression? ... Never get between a man and how he makes his money.

I get that.

I also see exceptions for vendors who want to go out of their way to f with people who don't deserve it. When members get attacked in a thread by the vendor for irrational conspiracy plots or perceived interference by simply contributing relevant info to the thread, that crosses the line IMO. @Type-IIx I treated you with respect and you attempted to slap me in the face with it. You seem comfortable with duplicity, yet your ego seems so fragile.

Who am I @Type-IIx ? A person who has never taken a dime over the years for the information I've shared and questions I've answered (including yours) on forums. Sometimes this has been at great personal cost to me. Still waiting for you to post your reply to me in that PM since all I post is, what was it... Total gibberish? I gave you an hour of my time to get you latest current pricing of hCG and write up those comments for you. You screwed up Dude.

And yes, I did receive a ban at TNation and a voluntary ban at ExcelMale. Me a POS? Hardly. When my values come into conflict with the commercial interest of the forum I am on, yep, that is what happens.

The right thing to do would be for you to apologize to me for the BS you tried to pull a couple days ago. Let's see if you have it in you.

Open invitation...
Haven't ignored you either.