A GH and fat loss protocol (rhGH lipolysis) that is science-based

IMO this is perhaps the only conclusion we can come close to drawing that's "science-based" as opposed to the "take as much GH as you can because there's no ceiling on lipolysis" rhetoric being espoused by type II as "science", and that's not even broaching the question of whether sky high lipolysis is even necessary and/or beneficial to lowering body fat % in the majority of individuals.

I had no beef with type II and his illusory "soon" to be released "science-based" book until he rudely belittled someone for asking a legitimate question.

My only question... when is readalot releasing a book?

You know what? Maybe we should get together and draft a book on the topic of GH. I even found a table of contents we can use (see page 1 of this thread).

With the help of chatGPT I bet we could finish it by Monday morning.
hard disagree on the first part, their
Factors that Diminish GH Response
and Guide: How to Establish your Base-Line IGF-I

threads are some of the only ones I've found that go into any actually actionable detail,

when they do share information they really seem to know what they are talking about.

but I 100% agree on the book.

it's a year overdo it's not coming out and even if it does it will sell a maximum of 2 copies with everyone else just pirating the pdf.

I don't know why they even pretend to bother with it.

Awh, my heart is broken, three guys with less than 200 posts between them (118 + 16 + 32) have come to rain on my parade. I feel totally deterred from contributing further.

Lulz, go fuck yourselves, or self as it may well be.

hard disagree on the first part, their
Factors that Diminish GH Response
and Guide: How to Establish your Base-Line IGF-I

threads are some of the only ones I've found that go into any actually actionable detail,

when they do share information they really seem to know what they are talking about.

but I 100% agree on the book.

it's a year overdo it's not coming out and even if it does it will sell a maximum of 2 copies with everyone else just pirating the pdf.

I don't know why they even pretend to bother with it.
The books will be watermarked and if anyone is eager to find out how litigious I am...

Oh poor guy. I wasn't trying to rain on your parade. I just brought up a valid point that you don't want to discuss. Maybe because it holds some merit. I don't know. I'm not the expert, you are...

Oh poor guy. I wasn't trying to rain on your parade. I just brought up a valid point that you don't want to discuss. Maybe because it holds some merit. I don't know. I'm not the expert, you are...
Last "point" of yours that I read was that I didn't understand what I myself wrote.

Some people keep an ignore list, right? I keep two lists when I ignore someone. The first is a record of those to be fucked over as severely as fathomable soon as the opportunity presents, and the second the ignore list. :)

Besides, a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush, and when I get downtime I like to make waves.

Last "point" of yours that I read was that I didn't understand what I myself wrote.
No, that is not at all what I said. I said I don't understand how you came to the conclusion that the protocol you outlined in the first post was optimal for fat loss. To which you replied that that is not what you intended the post to imply.

So again, I don't understand why you would even post it then. Why tell people to follow what a study shows if that is not optimal for an end result of fat loss? The title is misleading then.

Please define for clarity.
MAXED: maximal effective dose, identifies where there is a plateau in efficacy beyond which more doesn't do anything (theoretical upper limit of dose/response; asymptote).

MRTD: maximal recommended therapeutic dose, identifies plateaus, the inflection point, at which dose increase yields accrual of a side effect profile exceeding the benefit of therapy.

So far you have held yourself out to me as a clinician by PM. Is that not so?

Thank you for the definitions.

So far you have held yourself out to me as a clinician by PM. Is that not so?

Now you have lost me. I am not following. Let me be as clear as I can. I claimed to be clinician via PM? You are asking if that is not the case?

Apologies if I am not understanding your wording.

Thank you for the definitions.

Now you have lost me. I am not following. Let me be as clear as I can. I claimed to be clinician via PM?
I have made several references to your being an ostensible professional by PM that you did not correct:

Hi guys,

You two are my ostensible subject matter experts for matters relating to TRT and/or Anti-Aging practices in the US.

I was asked a question about the current hCG restrictions at the national level in the US, and I wanted to check with you, after having answered of course, whether I made any mistakes, or if I have an incomplete understanding of the current situation. My reply was as follows:

Please, if you don't mind taking a moment, comment on and/or criticise, or outright rebuke, my reply.

Thank you!

I have made several references to your being an ostensible professional by PM that you did not correct:
I answered your question via PM to the best of my ability with, which I believe was, an accurate answer.

Several references? I am only aware of the one you shared above. We are going down an interesting path. Could "ostensible SME" mean a clinician? Perhaps. I've never presented myself as anything other than an internet poster.

Last edited:
I answered your question via PM to the best of my ability with, which I believe was, an accurate answer.

Several references? I am only aware of the one you shared above.
It's only the first, is your reasoning that you want more? That you haven't made material misrespresentations of fact and held yourself out as a clinician because I only shared one?
We are going down an interesting path. Could "ostensible SME" mean a clinician? Perhaps.
This speaks directly to state of mind, or what's known legally as willful ignorance, i.e., knowledge.

From case law, willful ignorance involves breaching a legal duty to inform oneself, and willfully ignorant conduct is as culpable as the analogous knowing.

I've never presented myself as anything other than an internet poster.
Evidence of the contrary has already been shared.

The 1 - 3 posters that have joined my thread as your sycophants may raise more than an eyebrow, they may raise a legal duty susceptible to subpoena.

A subject-matter expert (SME) is a person who has accumulated great knowledge in a particular field or topic and this level of knowledge is demonstrated by the person's degree, licensure, and/or through years of professional experience with the subject.

By corollary, I am a subject matter expert in a related field (education, certifications, field of employ, that pertain to exercise & an undergraduate-level concentration in biology).

What are you?

Last edited:
Evidence of the contrary has already been shared.

The 1 - 3 posters that have joined my thread as your sycophants may raise more than an eyebrow, they may raise a legal duty susceptible to subpoena.
No, you've shared no such evidence.

And no I don't know the 3 posters you mention.

You are way off base now.

No I have made no such material misrepresentations.

You are playing some low character game now.
Low character?

I'll have to let my athletes & clients know I'm just a POS that sits around regurgitating Sci-Hub and getting banned across multiple bodybuilding internet forums.

You haven't contributed anything beyond total gibberish and insults to this board since your intro. It's been, really, really, really bad. IMO, you're likely a drug addict of some sort (probably amphetamine or stimulant), single, and have a personality disorder, either schizoid/schizotypal and/or borderline.

This is getting funny now. Because people aren't bowing down to your misleading OP, and have questions about it, we must be the same people here to hurt your feelings? Okay man. You sound the opposite of educated.

And anyone in your thread who questions it, you treat like garbage instead of discussing it. You must not have enough knowledge on the subject to have an educated discussion. Good luck with your "book". :rolleyes:

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
Why don't you share your response to me after I provided you the answer you requested in the PM above?

You are accusing me of representing myself as a clinician because you said...

"You two are my ostensible subject matter experts for matters relating to TRT and/or Anti-Aging practices in the US" and I stupidly answered your question accurately. You wanted me to provide you with a disclaimer to tell you that you are thinking about all this wrong (if in fact you were wrong) and you should not be asking me any questions about this material? You are also now making some vague legal threats?

Way to really sink low after I already was very complimentary to your work ethic and even said I was buying the book.

Frankly, your ego just turns everything to shit. I really don't appreciate all this.

Last edited: