A GH and fat loss protocol (rhGH lipolysis) that is science-based

You haven't contributed anything beyond total gibberish and insults to this board since your intro. It's been, really, really, really bad.
Yeah ok. Go ahead and post your reply to my answer to you in the now infamous "clinician gate" PM. Better yet go ahead and post the whole PM since you love posting PMs.

Insults?

Take care. I really hope you get help if you want to make a change. You tried to trash me here, yet I wish you no ill will. I really don't. This is sad.

I hope you book sells well. Sincerely.

Last edited:
No harm no foul. The book will be available for sale soon and I don't particularly cater to those who expect the book's content to be given to them for free or anything bro.
Maybe you should communicate yourself more clearly in the future. You are here trying to make money. This is clear now that this is your main intention. This is completely ok here; and there is nothing wrong with this (although personally I think that should be required to be disclosed but just an opinion). However, if you just openly insulting people for no reason it is going to end up hurting your own business eventually. You weren’t even nice about it afterwards.

This a free forum where people are sharing knowledge openly. It is an incredible forum and one of the best. If someone is brand new here…how can they assume that you are basically a vendor trying to sell a service? You don’t appear so. So how is anybody supposed to assume this?

I saw a couple other vendors on Meso that were posting that identified themselves as vendors up front and what they are selling. There should be some kind of disclosure rules here for those here to sell services like yourself.

Let's switch gears: I noticed the very first time I used GH, I got the best result (similar to the very first AAS cycle). I still have good results, but never quite like the first time. Is there some down-regulation or adaptation that happens after that very first-time using GH? It has absolutely leveled off since and I know exactly what I'm going to get now.

As much as I enjoy your posts, I feel like this quote just as easily describes you. It sounds like Janoshik hacked your
Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
Why don't you share your response to me after I provided you the answer you requested in the PM above?

You are accusing me of representing myself as a clinician because you said...

"You two are my ostensible subject matter experts for matters relating to TRT and/or Anti-Aging practices in the US" and I stupidly answered your question accurately. You wanted me to provide you with a disclaimer to tell you that you are thinking about all this wrong (if in fact you were wrong) and you should not be asking me any questions about this material? You are also now making some vague legal threats?

Way to really sink low after I already was very complimentary to your work ethic and even said I was buying the book.

Frankly, your ego just turns everything to shit. I really don't appreciate all this.
Sounds like he just one of the only paying customers of the “book” he was going to release.
Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
Why don't you share your response to me after I provided you the answer you requested in the PM above?

You are accusing me of representing myself as a clinician because you said...

"You two are my ostensible subject matter experts for matters relating to TRT and/or Anti-Aging practices in the US" and I stupidly answered your question accurately. You wanted me to provide you with a disclaimer to tell you that you are thinking about all this wrong (if in fact you were wrong) and you should not be asking me any questions about this material? You are also now making some vague legal threats?

Way to really sink low after I already was very complimentary to your work ethic and even said I was buying the book.

Frankly, your ego just turns everything to shit. I really don't appreciate all this.
You are above this guy. You did not deserve that. You…Readsalot are someone here that helps build a real community on Meso. This IIx person that is openly insulting you is the absolute opposite. You were initially one of the few that was going to actually buy his book. He then insulted your integrity and your intelligence. And yet you are going to give this a&@hole money? You are above him. Please just tell him to go F himself and move on. You deserve a trophy for your commitment to the community.

Let's switch gears: I noticed the very first time I used GH, I got the best result (similar to the very first AAS cycle). I still have good results, but never quite like the first time. Is there some down-regulation or adaptation that happens after that very first-time using GH? It has absolutely leveled off since and I know exactly what I'm going to get now.
I bet if you take a few months off GH and reintroduced it would feel great again. Even more magical with Tirzepatide.

I’m mid 40s now and that works for bringing the magic back quickly for me. Daily mirror changes even if microdosing TRT.

I've read several anecdotes about this happening after 6 months of continuous use, and even came across data on these boards months ago, but unfortunately for the life of me I can't find it. I believe TypeIIx posted it.

I've read several anecdotes about this happening after 6 months of continuous use, and even came across data on these boards months ago, but unfortunately for the life of me I can't find it. I believe TypeIIx posted it.

Honestly I'm not sure I'm buying it. Plenty of guys still get solid IGF 1 scores after years of being on daily

Honestly I'm not sure I'm buying it. Plenty of guys still get solid IGF 1 scores after years of being on daily
Didnt say I'm not getting solid results. My IGF-1 is still solidly in the 400's on 2-3iu. Just saying, anecdotely, the visual results were just slightly better the very first time

Anecdotally, I have been running it for ~9 months at an average of 3.5 IU and my scores have stayed as expected over the course of 4 blood tests.
What I'm saying is, if this is your first time running it, if you take a break and come back, the results, although good, wouldnt be quite the same as that first run. Not even saying its a thing. Just wondering if there is any evidence to back up my impression.

Back