A must for those who use Trenbalone? Neurological health

It was pretty interesting to read about pps as an adult. I always thought it was just another way I was weird. I'm technically autistic as well so I've had to get used to my many oddities. Lol.

Pps makes life easier in my current career (EMS). Everyone else is dragging ass after 24 or 36 hours of constant up and down and they say theyll go home and crash for 10 to 12 hours. But I get off shift and just go on with my day. My wife thinks I'm an alien.

Pps also made it easier as a Buddhist monk ... Wake up at 0300 for meditation, services and first meal. Then back to bed for a couple hours. Up for chores ... Final meal at noon then another 2 hour nap ... Evening service and meditation .... Rinse and repeat. Lol

Told ya I was weird. :(

Last edited:
It was pretty interesting to read about pps as an adult. I always thought it was just another way I was weird. I'm technically autistic as well so I've had to get used to my many oddities. Lol.
Everybody is on the spectrum somewhere. I used to wonder if I could actual cut it as SF, then a bunch of Delta guys were on base doing some recruiting thing. Those guys don't even talk to each other, all hyper cerebral and logical. Weird as hell.

We have a few Deltoids (and a metric shit ton of SF) in the club I ride with. And you're right ... They are a little 'off'.

We mech grunts are normal as fuck though. :D:cool::D

Can anyone send me some legit sources, been on reddit but people are bitching there ect. Pretty new here as well but heard its a lot of freedom of speech here thats why I'll stay here. Thanks on the forehand

Can anyone send me some legit sources, been on reddit but people are bitching there ect. Pretty new here as well but heard its a lot of freedom of speech here thats why I'll stay here. Thanks on the forehand

as you stated , there is a lot of freedom of speech here and you ll find what youre searching for in the undeground section... search for long sources thread and take some time to figure out which sources you wanna try

Nope
No Meso member will give you a GTG
That goes against the spirit of harm reduction

Instead, do your own research and ensure that you are putting a safe substance in your body

Good luck brother

Without going thru these posts again, what is the preferred form of epitalon to use, injectable or oral tabs?