Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I was drinking an average of 4 drinks a day until I started Mounjaro. I lost all interest in drinking after that first week. Didn't touch alcohol for a few months. It's really pretty amazing. I have the occasional beer or glass of whiskey now and then but only once per week at most
Retatrutide is even worse

hgh 36/360 group buy landed safely yesterday. happy to see that the mailman didn’t play hacky sack with the box this time.

Tirzepatide quickly clears liver fat content, and reverses liver scarring(at stage three, it's severe, and has been reversed with Tirz), a major breakthrough in liver health…
this is wild.

I was drinking an average of 4 drinks a day until I started Mounjaro. I lost all interest in drinking after that first week. Didn't touch alcohol for a few months. It's really pretty amazing. I have the occasional beer or glass of whiskey now and then but only once per week at most
Same here, all drinking stopped. But did you get constipated or get a diarrhea at least once on it?

Same here, all drinking stopped. But did you get constipated or get a diarrhea at least once on it?

I tell everyone to drink a glass of metamucil (the orange powder fiber supplement) a day to keep things working properly in the bathroom as their digestion adjusts to the slower rate. The fiber solves both constipation and the opposite. Of course this, like every side, disappears once you reach a maintainance dose. The drug "fades into the background".

Last edited:
hgh 36/360 group buy landed safely yesterday. happy to see that the mailman didn’t play hacky sack with the box this time.

this is wild.

Some of the old meatheads here believe liver scars build character.

Besides, nothing could offer all these benefits without making your eyeballs fall out or triggering anal sphincter cancer down the road :)

i’ve never appreciated Meso and the gauntlet that new members have to navigate more than after doomscrolling through Tracy’s Discord. it’s worrisome that some of those people have access to sharp objects.

I tell everyone to drink a glass of metamucil (the orange powder fiber supplement) a day to keep things working properly in the bathroom as their digestion adjusts to the slower rate. The fiber solves both constipation and the opposite. Of course this, like every side, disappears once you reach a maintainance dose. The drug "fades into the background".
Are you at maintenance currently? If so, how long have you been and if not, do you know if "maintenance" wears off in its effects?

Are you at maintenance currently? If so, how long have you been and if not, do you know if "maintenance" wears off in its effects?

I've been on maintenance for years, except for a brief transition from Sema to tirz.

Keep in mind appetite regulation is not coming from GLP directly acting on anything, but via the same systems that decide you've had "enough" and enforces that through the same psychological and physical levers your body would use after stuffing yourself at a big dinner to get you to stop eating.

A good analogy is this

Think of your drive for calorie intake as working like a thermostat. You set it to maintain a certain temp. Below that the heat kicks on to bring the temp up, above it AC turns in to bring it down.

GLPs turn down "weight thermostat" on a dose dependent basis. When your weight is above the set point, your appetite diminishes, food seems less appetizing, sense of smell is diminished, stomach volume decreases, digestion slows inducing acid reflux, keep eating and you'll get nauseated.

As you get closer to the set point the appetite suppression weakens, and once there it stops altogether. That's why you if you stay on the same dose long enough you'll lose a certain amount and then it seems to "stop working" until you increase the dose (turning the thermostat down further). If you were to put on more weight at the same dose, the appetite suppression effect would return, until you reached the set point again.

The "maintainance dose" is whatever dose you stay on after you've reached your goal weight, and the drug is essentially neutral at that point, unless you gain weight, which would be via "eating beyond your appetite", then the effects kick in again.

So in short it's changing your weight set point and your body is doing what it normally would to keep you there, albeit a little more forcefully because there's more GLP available to hit the receptors that make all this happen. (remember, the GLP hormone is produced in the gut, when it's stretched. The reason bariatric surgery works is not mostly because it physically shrinks the room in your stomach, but making it smaller makes it stretch more when you eat releasing larger amounts of GLP.).

For Tirz, 7.5mg. 10mg, 12.5mg or 15mg can be maintainince doses. For Sema it's 1.7mg, 2mg, or 2.4mg.

If you can't get to the minimum maintainance doses without intolerable sides you're supposed to discontinue the drug, per the monographs doctors are supposed to follow, and insurance will cut you off if you can't get there within a year.

I've been on maintenance for years, except for a brief transition from Sema to tirz.

Keep in mind appetite regulation is not coming from GLP directly acting on anything, but via the same systems that decide you've had "enough" and enforces that through the same psychological and physical levers your body would use after stuffing yourself at a big dinner to get you to stop eating.

A good analogy is this

Think of your drive for calorie intake as working like a thermostat. You set it to maintain a certain temp. Below that the heat kicks on to bring the temp up, above it AC turns in to bring it down.

GLPs turn down "weight thermostat" on a dose dependent basis. When your weight is above the set point, your appetite diminishes, food seems less appetizing, sense of smell is diminished, stomach volume decreases, digestion slows inducing acid reflux, keep eating and you'll get nauseated.

As you get closer to the set point the appetite suppression weakens, and once there it stops altogether. That's why you if you stay on the same dose long enough you'll lose a certain amount and then it seems to "stop working" until you increase the dose (turning the thermostat down further). If you were to put on more weight at the same dose, the appetite suppression effect would return, until you reached the set point again.

The "maintainance dose" is whatever dose you stay on after you've reached your goal weight, and the drug is essentially neutral at that point, unless you gain weight, which would be via "eating beyond your appetite", then the effects kick in again.

So in short it's changing your weight set point and your body is doing what it normally would to keep you there, albeit a little more forcefully because there's more GLP available to hit the receptors that make all this happen. (remember, the GLP hormone is produced in the gut, when it's stretched. The reason bariatric surgery works is not mostly because it physically shrinks the room in your stomach, but making it smaller makes it stretch more when you eat releasing larger amounts of GLP.).

For Tirz, 7.5mg. 10mg, 12.5mg or 15mg can be maintainince doses. For Sema it's 1.7mg, 2mg, or 2.4mg.

If you can't get to the minimum maintainance doses without intolerable sides you're supposed to discontinue the drug, per the monographs doctors are supposed to follow, and insurance will cut you off if you can't get there within a year.

Wow super good info on this. See I was always under the impression that long term use of Tirz is not sustainable because that "thermostat" effect doesn't exist, but good to hear that it does because that would suck if after reaching goal weight at maintenance, the dose effects ware off.

Wow super good info on this. See I was always under the impression that long term use of Tirz is not sustainable because that "thermostat" effect doesn't exist, but good to hear that it does because that would suck if after reaching goal weight at maintenance, the dose effects ware off.

Weight loss has been unquestionable established as durable as long as maintenance doses are continued.

The problem is a lack of knowledge on the part of patients and less sophisticated providers.

Without understanding how this works, they treat GLPs like a "diet pill". Something like amphetamine or even caffeine that temporarily suppresses appetite, you lose weight, then stop taking it. When the appetite suppression stops they think it's "tolerance" to the drug.

I blame pharma for this. I don't think they wanted to emphasize these drugs are intended to be used for life. Just as insulin corrects a hormone deficiency for diabetics, TRT for hypogonadosm, GLPs correct a glucagon deficiency.

The good news is that rather than suffering from "using a drug long term", high levels of GLPs in your system have some incredibly good effects on an ever increasing list of organs. It's uses are already extending to people who don't need to lose weight (see liver disease above), and as a side effect it'll help prevent them from ever developing obesity in the first place.

One other note. I think it's a mistake to jump on and off repeatedly as many are doing. There's some thin observational evidence, and my own experience aligns with this, that coming off and going back on after an extended break seems to require higher doses for the same appetite suppression effect. "The thermostat gets harder to turn" in effect. It seems more prudent to stay on, at least a small dose, continuously.

Weight loss has been unquestionable established as durable as long as maintenance doses are continued.

The problem is a lack of knowledge on the part of patients and less sophisticated providers.

Without understanding how this works, they treat GLPs like a "diet pill". Something like amphetamine or even caffeine that temporarily suppresses appetite, you lose weight, then stop taking it. When the appetite suppression stops they think it's "tolerance" to the drug.

I blame pharma for this. I don't think they wanted to emphasize these drugs are intended to be used for life. Just as insulin corrects a hormone deficiency for diabetics, TRT for hypogonadosm, GLPs correct a glucagon deficiency.

The good news is that rather than suffering from "using a drug long term", high levels of GLPs in your system have some incredibly good effects on an ever increasing list of organs. It's uses are already extending to people who don't need to lose weight (see liver disease above), and as a side effect it'll help prevent them from ever developing obesity in the first place.

One other note. I think it's a mistake to jump on and off repeatedly as many are doing. There's some thin observational evidence, and my own experience aligns with this, that coming off and going back on after an extended break seems to require higher doses for the same appetite suppression effect. "The thermostat gets harder to turn" in effect. It seems more prudent to stay on, at least a small dose, continuously.
Good to know, thanks for the info on this. What are your thoughts on uncompleted studies ie. Reta, Cagri, Maz?

Just received my primo from the group buy from qsc. First time ordering oils from them blue bottles what is confusion is that it is labeled peach oil. My peptides never come labeled is this normal?