AAS – CNS Effects

For a cycle, benzos are probably safest. The risks you mention don't generally apply to the responsible bodybuilder (heavy drinking, opioids). 2mg of Valium is probably enough to keep CNS issues at bay. Definitely 5mg is enough. I don't think 5mg of Valium for 3 months will cause a serious withdrawal syndrome.

For antipsychotics, I think Abilify is a great choice. Doesn't cause that much water retention and the dopamine stabilization/partial agonist activity causes less of a sedated feeling or more likely none at all.

I don't in any way say these drugs are ideal for years, but that's true of most psych meds.

For a cycle, benzos are probably safest. The risks you mention don't generally apply to the responsible bodybuilder (heavy drinking, opioids). 2mg of Valium is probably enough to keep CNS issues at bay. Definitely 5mg is enough. I don't think 5mg of Valium for 3 months will cause a serious withdrawal syndrome.

For antipsychotics, I think Abilify is a great choice. Doesn't cause that much water retention and the dopamine stabilization/partial agonist activity causes less of a sedated feeling or more likely none at all.

I don't in any way say these drugs are ideal for years, but that's true of most psych meds.
I've primarily been using Trazodone, which does work for me, but it takes a pretty hefty dose to overcome the Trensomnia. 200 mg is my default at present, or 250 on some nights. I have already ordered more as a precautionary measure since I am going through it more rapidly than I had anticipated.

I do have some Restoril in reserve as a contingency plan, but I would much prefer to steer clear of Benzos entirely unless absolutely necessary.

Back