Accutane permanent cure?

Just my thought but i feel like it is a mild long game peptide so any results will hard to notice as they will be small over a period of time. I figured id try it and see if maybe it will help with any acne scaring i may have and loose skin from being fat.
I thought the same thing. It’s cheap and can run it for a long time with no real adverse affects. If it works, awesome! If not, no money lost

I thought the same thing. It’s cheap and can run it for a long time with no real adverse affects. If it works, awesome! If not, no money lost
My thought as well. From what I have read it actually has a wide range of benefits. I though about trying some Mots-c but was like dam man your on enough sh@t atm.

Please let us know how it goes with the scars.
I have read about people applying ghk topically, which you are not doing, but I don't know if it had any effect.
I hope it works for you
Will do ms iris.. actually the scaring I'm most interested in is faint scars on my forearms. You can only see them when I get really tan. They are from the chicken scratch days left behind from the ole meth monster!! Lol

My thought as well. From what I have read it actually has a wide range of benefits. I though about trying some Mots-c but was like dam man your on enough sh@t atm.
Must be reading my mind. But I did buy the mots-c. I figured what the hell what’s another pin with my gh, Ghk, tirz, cycle, l-carnitine and glutathione lol

I should buy stock in gpz

Sponsors