Add HGH and Primo to testosterone

mikelaurey84

Hi to all,

I'm taking 250 mg/ml of testosterone enanthate per week and I'm not using any other compound since my E2 is fine and I do not have any side effects.

I never used any other compound in the past, however, at the moment, I was able to get access to legit HGH and primobolan, so I was thinking to use them only if this makes sense. I mean: should I get any improvements by adding primo and HGH even at low doses along with testo?
If not, why?

Hi to all,

I'm taking 250 mg/ml of testosterone enanthate per week and I'm not using any other compound since my E2 is fine and I do not have any side effects.

I never used any other compound in the past, however, at the moment, I was able to get access to legit HGH and primobolan, so I was thinking to use them only if this makes sense. I mean: should I get any improvements by adding primo and HGH even at low doses along with testo?
If not, why?
Primo and HGH are two of my personal favorites. What dose were you thinking for each?

Last edited:
Hi to all,

If not, why?
Absolutely. For many people estrogen actually is reduced on Primo so if anything you may need bloods just to make sure it doesn't get too low.

I'd say with 250 test go with 2-3 IU HGH a day, 5 days a week (if you can get T4 take 50 mcg/day, it not, no biggie you should be ok with the low dose HGH). For the primo I would say 250 to 350 a week.

Hi to all,

If not, why?
Definitely worth a try imo, I'm running 300 test 300 primo 5iu gh right now and loving it.

Thank you, guys! I will definitely try both of them.
For how many weeks should I run the GH and the Primo?

I read on the net about the terrible PIPs that you have when you inject original Primobolan. Should I split the 300 mg/ml of Primo into two or three weekly injections?

Do you inject Pirmo in your deltoids?
I usually use the gluteal area for the testosterone injection and it hurts almost all the time.

Thank you, guys! I will definitely try both of them.
For how many weeks should I run the GH and the Primo?

I read on the net about the terrible PIPs that you have when you inject original Primobolan. Should I split the 300 mg/ml of Primo into two or three weekly injections?

Do you inject Pirmo in your deltoids?
I usually use the gluteal area for the testosterone injection and it hurts almost all the time.
Duration of cycle is totally individual. Primo E can be ran for a decent amount of time due to its low side effect profile. 18 weeks, 20? 22? The call is yours and it should be dictated predominantly by blood work.

HGH I would run chronically. I’ve been on it 3 years, it only gets better the longer you’re on. Don’t run HGH for 16 weeks and expect much, it’s a long term investment.

I’m a little confused by your comment regarding primo 300mg/ml. Typically primo is 100mg/ml (ace) or 200mg/ml (enanthate). Unless you’re saying you’re running primo at 300mg/wk?

Primo can be injected into any muscle. I rotate glutes, delts and quads personally.

@mikelaurey84

Like palifter said I think you are a little confused

When we refer to injectable AAS our dose is mg per week
You stated that you are taking “250mg/ML of Test per week”. That is not a dose. That is the concentration of the product.
Also you mentioned 300mg/ml of Primo. If that’s the product I wouldnt take it lol. That’s too concentrated and will almost definitely give pip, especially for a first time user of Primo. Primo has what is referred to as “virgin pip” meaning that the first time you use it you can experience some pip but after that you probably won’t unless the concentration is high.
But I think you just were confused with how to explain your weekly dose?

So if the Test is 250mg/ml and you are taking 1 ml per week your dose is:
250mg per week
Refer to your doses this way
NOT -1 Ml per week
Or -250mg/ml per week
Both of those are incorrect because they both leave room for interpretation or are just plain wrong

So let’s start over:
How much is your weekly Test dose?
_____mg per week

How much Primo were you planning on taking?
_____mg per week

OP, Do not follow this advice, Do not just casually fuck with your tyroid function for no reason
You need to do some more reading. At low dose GH he probably doesn't need it like I stated. If he goes higher dosages, he might. Something to at least keep an eye on as decreased thyroid function can indeed happen with HGH supplementation.

Last edited:
At low dose GH he probably doesn't need it like I stated
Then why did you say
if you can get T4 take 50 mcg/day

Telling people to take extra drugs, especially thyroid, for no credible reason at all, that they will almost certainly not need, is objectively bad advice.

Par for the course from you.

whenever you take a break from creating your 1000 alt account trolling, you open your mouth and absolute garbage rolls out of it.

The proper advice in this case is.

Do not just casually fuck with your tyroid function for no reason

Not suggesting prophylactic t4 for casual GH use with no symptoms or bloodwork.

I'd say with 250 test go with 2-3 IU HGH a day, 5 days a week (if you can get T4 take 50 mcg/day, it not, no biggie you should be ok with the low dose HGH). For the primo I would say 250 to 350 a week
While I do think t4 wont really cause harm in the long run, they see this in practice all the time.

Some bodybuilders feel the need to replace it because HGH lowers t4.

Why does it lower t4? because it increases conversion to t3. your body will regulate itself appropriately. no reason to throw it in there for no reason.

its not like you are having hypothyroidism from hgh

Then why did you say

Telling people to take extra drugs, especially thyroid, for no credible reason at all, that they will almost certainly not need, is objectively bad advice.

Par for the course from you.

whenever you take a break from creating your 1000 alt account trolling, you open your mouth and absolute garbage rolls out of it.

The proper advice in this case is.

Not suggesting prophylactic t4 for casual GH use with no symptoms or bloodwork.
Idiot. I said he probably doesn't need it at low dose. This was the full quote: (if you can get T4 take 50 mcg/day, it not, no biggie you should be ok with the low dose HGH). You purposely left out the last part.

I also said its something to keep an eye on meaning bloodwork. Read before spouting your bullshit.

Its pretty common knowledge that thyroid function can and does decrease with HGH use.

I am adding to the dialogue and I'll say what I want. You sure as shit aren't going to tell me what to say.

I've seen you say so much ignorant shit on here and make up stupid numbers that don't even make sense. Stay in your lane.

While I do think t4 wont really cause harm in the long run, they see this in practice all the time.

Some bodybuilders feel the need to replace it because HGH lowers t4.

Why does it lower t4? because it increases conversion to t3. your body will regulate itself appropriately. no reason to throw it in there for no reason.

its not like you are having hypothyroidism from hgh
exactly this^

After i called you out on your totally garbage advice.

Stop giving advice lifter. It doesnt suit you
You didn't call me out on anything. That was posted before you ever responded which also makes you a liar.

Nothing I said was out of line. You have proven nothing except that you are an idiot and a liar. A 99.99999 percent idiot liar. LOL.

Also not everyone that thinks you are an idiot is lifter but I know that is your go to.

You didn't call me out on anything. Nothing I said was out of line. You have proven nothing except that you are an idiot. A 99.99999 percent idiot. LOL.
im done playing this game with you lifter, you bore me.

youll be banned yet again before long anyway, and youll come back yet again under a new alt handle anyway, so whats the point.

im done playing this game with you lifter, you bore me.

youll be banned yet again before long anyway, and youll come back yet again under a new alt handle anyway, so whats the point.
Good, you just got spanked. Next time stay in your lane,
Once again, not everyone that thinks you are an idiot is lifter but I know that is your go to.

Next time stay in your lane

The only lane your in is the drive through to mcdonalds, and maybe DQ if your mommy feels like youve been a good boy.

youre a poser, everyone who is aware of who you are knows you dont actually lift.
You only creep around on these forums under handle after handle after handle because you have literally nothing else in your life.

get a hobby

The only lane your in is the drive through to mcdonalds, and maybe DQ if your mommy feels like youve been a good boy.

youre a poser, everyone who is aware of who you are knows you dont actually lift.
You only creep around on these forums under handle after handle after handle because you have literally nothing else in your life.

get a hobby
You still trying to get the last word? I thought you were done. Another lie. You are pathetic. You started with me buddy.