Add HGH and Primo to testosterone

If you run primo/test with a 1:1 ratio i highly recommend blood work at week 5.

Why?

I ran 200mg of both and after five weeks my estradiol went from 56 to 12. I then upped my test to 240mg and primo at 180mg. This corrected my issue.

FYSA - i injected primo subq in my buttcheek EOD. Not at all required but the smaller frequent doses made the PIP disappear..... along with heating the vial in a coffee mug of boiling hot water.

If you run primo/test with a 1:1 ratio i highly recommend blood work at week 5.

Why?

I ran 200mg of both and after five weeks my estradiol went from 56 to 12. I then upped my test to 240mg and primo at 180mg. This corrected my issue.

FYSA - i injected primo subq in my buttcheek EOD. Not at all required but the smaller frequent doses made the PIP disappear..... along with heating the vial in a coffee mug of boiling hot water.
I can't understand if running 200mg primo per week is enough for someone that never tried it before or if it is too low and I need to go at least with 300mg.

I hope it will decrease me E2 levels since now they are high with only 250mg/ml testo E.

At the moment, I'm using 250 mg/ml testo E only since 6 months and I started with 100mg primo three days ago. I did a low dose just to see how it worked.

I can't understand if running 200mg primo per week is enough for someone that never tried it before or if it is too low and I need to go at least with 300mg.

I hope it will decrease me E2 levels since now they are high with only 250mg/ml testo E.

At the moment, I'm using 250 mg/ml testo E only since 6 months and I started with 100mg primo three days ago. I did a low dose just to see how it worked.
I saw great results with my dosage at 180mg/week. I actually received more compliments in the gym while on the primo than when I ran NPP at 70mg/EOD.

I ran very high doses of Tren in the past. I ran very low doses of Tren in the past.

Both gave me results.

Try the Primo at 200mg per week for awhile.

Nobody knows, unless you try and find out for yourself. As for myself it doesn't do much in terms of estrogen reduction and I still need anastrozole. A bit less, but that's about it. Equipoise doesn't kill my estrogen like others like to say. For me nothing except AI controls my estrogen at any dose.

Thank you guys!

I will run 200mg primo a week since I think it is safer.
I can't understand what kind of results I should see. Should I look in muscle gain? Or only more strength?

Thank you guys!

I can't understand what kind of results I should see. Should I look in muscle gain? Or only more strength?
What's the goal? Primobolan will give you that cosmetic look of fuller muscles, but kinda dry look overall. So it's nice, similar to equipoise, but a bit different.

Size and strength gains will depend on your diet and training regime. If you want to recomp or lean out eat more moderate calories. If you want to bulk up increase calories a bit. If you want to cut create a deficit that's sustainable long term.

At the moment, I'm bulking up, so I do not have too much problems with the calories.

I would like to increase my muscles mass, making them look more "full".

i am supposing this will be ran in a 1:1 ratio
primo will definitely help with estrogenic side effects, get blood work 6 weeks and see your estrogen levels
200 mg primo is a good base to start your cycle as you progress in the cycle you can titrate up your dose, calories and training intensity

don't expect to mutate using that dose
test + primo + hgh
very safe combo

Thank you guys!

before starting your cycle you should have your goals stablished
meaning your calories and training have to be ideal for whatever your goal is.

make more research before start pining

Back