Hi all, been lurking here for a bit but now I need to ask some advice. I'm a 30 year old male, I've been running various SARMs off and on for 3 cycles total now, first was S4 only, 8 years ago, then at the beginning of this year I took RAD, LGD, and Ostarine in high doses all together (I know, I'm stupid). I had really bad low test symptoms for months after the last cycle and lost much of my gains. Like many I had been led to believe that SARMs don't really need a PCT so I just toughed it out at first and finally added Clomid but it was too late to help much.. so I decided I'd do it correctly this time, do my research, don't stack as much, keep my doses lower and get blood work pre, mid, and post cycle with PCT on hand ahead of time. I began taking 20mg of RAD-140 and just 2mg of LGD-4033 daily.

Well my results have been great this time around, I lost a few pounds of fat and gained a few pounds of muscle while in a deficit, so I've been seriously considering trying a real test E cycle next, sourced from a trusted member from here on Meso. WELL, I just got my mid-cycle blood test results back and holy fuck.. now I'm doubting if I should be messing with PED's at all.

Here are my pre cycle numbers:
Testosterone, total, MS: 676
Testosterone, free: 75.7
Estradiol (standard): 22
LH: 3.0
FSH: 3.9

And here are my new results, taken just FIVE WEEKS after the first test:
Testosterone, total, MS: 36 <------ WTF?!
Testosterone, free: 9.1
Estradiol (ultrasensitive LC/MS): 4
LH: 1.4
FSH: 1.9

I have ceased taking the SARMs and am already taking a proper Nolva+Clomid PCT, so no worries there.

But that seems like a fucking insane degree of HPTA shutdown for only 5 weeks at those doses.. Before anyone says "it's probably fake/prohormones blah blah" these substances were sourced from Science.bio which is a well trusted source that provides up to date lab test results for all of their products.

SO, my question to you guys is this.. if I were to try taking actual testosterone enanthate for 8 weeks, would that make me a total idiot just playing with fire, or would it possibly be a bit safer? Do you think that this level of shutdown is still totally recoverable and/or "worth it"? I've been hoping that when taking actual test and with a proper PCT immediately after, that my levels wouldn't actually get as low as they are now (or at least not for long), but I don't know shit which is why I'm asking here. I keep hearing people suggest taking a test base with their SARMs because of this risk of suppression, so that makes me think that test is somehow better/safer/more easily recoverable in this regard.. Is it super risky to let your test/estradiol levels get this low even if just briefly? I was already about to pull the trigger and order some test E just a week ago and now I'm looking for input as to whether or not it's safe or worth it considering how hard I've been shut down from just taking SARMs for 5 weeks. Any input is greatly appreciated :)

-Outbak

P.S. Sorry for the long-winded post
Was that too hard to run also at least 150mg of TestE with those shit sarms?
Do you think that you will gain muscle with 4pg/ml of estradiol?

Sorry man but with all the information around the net nowadays you are not supposed to be so retarded.

SARMs and YK11 are best used like any non-aromatizable anabolic steroid.
In other words, use with a testosterone dose for proper body function.

Cmon man
The people who claim SARMs are a milder safer alternative to steriods that don't shut you down are usually trying to sell SARMs.
Don't assume that faceless nobody on Reddit talking about his "great gains" and "test only dipped a little for like a week bro" is speaking in good faith.
If I had a lucrative legal steroid business I would have hundreds of sock puppet accounts on different sites to shill my garbage, and that's what they do.

SARMs are fucking retarded, its like the equivalent to taking 10mg winstrol a day, yeah you might gain a little at first but you are absolutely fucking your hormones, your mental state, and your body.
Take the hormones that your balls produce or the stuff that has been prescribed for decades and is well understood.