AI monotherapy

Like a lot of blood pressure meds, 5mg minox caused me a small amount of transient water retention, but I found this dissipated over a month or so and now I have no sides. It is an "infant dose" so it's almost certainly not going to be dangerous.

But that's with precisely dosed 2.5mg pharma pills.

It's easy to get 7mgs instead of 5mgs in a drop and the (minor) sides that can come with a 40% higher dose, or the reduced effectiveness of the occasional lower dose, along with a constantly fluctuating plasma concentration of the drug. That's not ideal for a drug taken for a lifetime.

A stable dose lets your body adjust to the drug, sides tend to resolve quickly, and you get to a point you feel completely normal on it.

I know the Kirkland topical is popular, it's probably safe given how many are using it without bad reports turning up, but I do wonder if the alcohol is pure for consuming or denatured to make it mildly toxic to discourage consumption as most intended for topical use are? That wouldn't be noticeable a drop at a time, but I wouldn't want that building up in my system to save a few dollars. Maybe if that was the only option, but it's not.

My bigger issue is using topical minox as an imprecise oral dose when it's $12 for a month's worth of pharma pills from India.

In the US a prescription is easily had from most docs and a month's worth of this cheap medicine is less than $4 without insurance.

Even without a cooperative doctor a $39 online visit will get a prescription in 5 minutes.

A few UGLs say they're going to release oral minoxidil, Generic Asia and Axel Labs, which should be really cheap, so that'll be a decent middle ground if someone won't or can't get a prescription.

Last edited:
Like a lot of blood pressure meds, 5mg minox caused me a small amount of transient water retention, but I found this dissipated over a month or so and now I have no sides. It is an "infant dose" so it's almost certainly not going to be dangerous.

It's easy to get 7mgs instead of 5mgs in a drop and the (minor) sides that can come with a 40% higher dose, or the reduced effectiveness of the occasional lower dose, along with a constantly fluctuating plasma concentration of the drug. That's not ideal for a drug taken for a lifetime.

A stable dose lets your body adjust to the drug, sides tend to resolve quickly, and you get to a point you feel completely normal on it.

I know the Kirkland topical is popular, it's probably safe given how many are using it without bad reports turning up, but I do wonder if the alcohol is pure for consuming or denatured to make it mildly toxic to discourage consumption as most intended for topical use are? That wouldn't be noticeable a drop at a time, but I wouldn't want that building up in my system to save a few dollars. Maybe if that was the only option, but it's not.

My bigger issue is using topical minox as an imprecise oral dose when it's $12 for a month's worth of pharma pills from India.

In the US a prescription is easily had from most docs and a month's worth of this cheap medicine is less than $4 without insurance.

Even without a cooperative doctor a $39 online visit will get a prescription in 5 minutes.

A few UGLs say they're going to release oral minoxidil, Generic Asia and Axel Labs, which should be really cheap, so that'll be a decent middle ground if someone won't or can't get a prescription.

I doubt it would lead to significant inaccuracies if you shake the bottle properly and use the same amount of drops. Probably a 10% variation which is probably already the delta of absorption of your gut between a good day and a bad day.

Not exactly the 5mg of your pills ends up in your blood when you swallow them, there too many variables between stomach acid and gut motility.

I have tried this protocole 10 years ago.

It put me at around 1300 TT with undetectable e2 that didn't bounce back for at least one year after discontinuation.

It also permanantly damaged my e2 receptor.
While on aromasin with 1300 TT I lost a lot of head hair and overall body hair, gained belly fat, lost joint elasticity, and lost all sense of wellbeing.

Androgen receptors need e2 to function properly.
Aromasin, while on paper quite androgenic, proves to be anti-androgenic as you need e2 to remain a male.

Worst experience ever.
How? 1 year without testosterone even after discontinuation?

Exact same as you water retention for a month then gone. Never had one single issue and I've been taking it for almost 2 years. As far as risk with liquid I am skeptical they would put an ingredient in there designed to discourage oral consumption to avoid lawsuits while still using an ingredient which is dangerous if it builds up in your system all while choosing to not mention said ingredient on package. (It doesn't even taste that bad, anyway). Of course it is possible, but I'll definitely take my chances.
Plus i like the option of using the excess (post 6 month) solution on my face for a fuller beard. 2.5mg. Even then zero issues.

Back