Alin Clarifications On Bd/genxxl Issue !

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you go with regular airmail and not registered with tracking you might as well flip a coin to see if you get your shit. If it is split up into different packs, you will get most of it- This is personal experience.

If you order from Alin, make sure it is registered!!

Now the question is- If you get it, is it even dosed properly?

HDH

Order Update #2:
Got 6 amps of enanthate today in package number 2. I think this was my "free goodies"/promo offer gear (since I specified test e.).

realgooddaddy said:
Order Update #2:
Got 6 amps of enanthate today in package number 2. I think this was my "free goodies"/promo offer gear (since I specified test e.).
I made two order with Alin, one in november that was 200 tabs of 50 mg BD d-bol and 50 tabs of arimidex, received in 8 days(including weekend), my second order was in december that was tren E and test E by stealth lab and i received the two packets in less then 7 days(included weekend). All look legit . I will post about my evolution with this cycle!

realgooddaddy said:
Order Update #2:

Order Update #3:
Got package 3 today; 2 bottles TE. Need 1 more bottle and tabs to complete. Everything seems to be going great. I'll only be able to check my box 1 more time tomorrow before I leave town, but I have no concerns at this point.

Plan on starting my cycle after the holidays after I get my last good overeating session at Christmas dinner.(like a lot of us :D ). Merry Christmas.

This is what i found on another forums pretty intresting.

Alin from Alinshop, Ivitamins and worldsportenergy has been thrown off the BritishDragon approved vendor list because he is a scammer.

Alin will attempt to discredit BritishDragon in any way he can with malicious lies. He has stolen British Dragon stock when he can, has tried to steal their logo. He has been thrown off their approved distributors list for selling counterfeit products and he is ratting on other BD suppliers and some of his customers. He also sells FAKE Karachi sustanon from IP and Fake Denkall from IP. Stay far away from this scammer as you are not safe in any respect.

Just in case Alin tries to say he is producing his own better product, here are a few lab tests performed on products purchased from Alin. These tests were performed by SRCS (I will attach these shortly)

100% of BD products from Alinshop are fake as he has not received product from them for months.

While it is true that Alin was offered a business proposition by BritishDragon, before any single tablet could ever be produced, Alin was found to already be counterfeiting products in his cowboy fashion and so we were all spared the horror of his greedy little fingers spoiling a name we are all so proud of.

Alin may make obtuse claims, but at the end of the day, all this information is supported by British Dragon and all authorized suppliers of British Dragon.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Ive seen that post before, but I'd never read the lab reports before; thanks. Let me put my detective hat on for a minuteI find it interesting that the lab reports list that the tabs don't contain the product the tabs were tested for, but rather some other tab product (i.e. No oxy but stan instead...or something like that).

Is there a possibility that it's just a case of mislabeling? I mean, if I'm a real "scammer"...why would I go to the trouble of sending someone ACTUAL gear and try to pass it off as some other gear? I would probably just send someone vials of Wesson oil, tic-tacs or some other crap that had no product cost for me. For example, if I went up to the baker and ordered a dozen glazed donuts and they gave me a dozen cake donuts (the kind with sprinkles), I think my first assumption would be that there was a mix up, not that I had received "fake donuts" or that the baker had intentionally defrauded me. Donuts...mmmmm....anyway, my point is that if there is a similar product cost to the supplier, there isnt really any advantage to try to selectively substitute product A for B if the intention is to deceive.

Other than my love of donuts, I have no vested interest in proving either side. I really hope what I bought is legit, but I'm probably not going to go through the trouble of having it lab testedalthough if I found a cheap, convenient, legit oneI might just out of curiosity. Preferably local to the Twin Cities if anyone knows of one.

Anywayjust my .02er, ok.03 worth.

It could be that sometimes people order a little from a source just to see IF they send them something, and if they do they'll buy again, usually right after the 1st package is recieved.
It's a possibility.
On the other hand wtf is with these lab tests, those are probably easier to fake then acutal products.
I myself could draft one up... thats no proof.

bhandsome562 said:
This is what i found on another forums pretty intresting.

Alin from Alinshop, Ivitamins and worldsportenergy has been thrown off the BritishDragon approved vendor list because he is a scammer.

Alin will attempt to discredit BritishDragon in any way he can with malicious lies. He has stolen British Dragon stock when he can, has tried to steal their logo. He has been thrown off their approved distributors list for selling counterfeit products and he is ratting on other BD suppliers and some of his customers. He also sells FAKE Karachi sustanon from IP and Fake Denkall from IP. Stay far away from this scammer as you are not safe in any respect.

Just in case Alin tries to say he is producing his own better product, here are a few lab tests performed on products purchased from Alin. These tests were performed by SRCS (I will attach these shortly)

100% of BD products from Alinshop are fake as he has not received product from them for months.

While it is true that Alin was offered a business proposition by BritishDragon, before any single tablet could ever be produced, Alin was found to already be counterfeiting products in his cowboy fashion and so we were all spared the horror of his greedy little fingers spoiling a name we are all so proud of.

Alin may make obtuse claims, but at the end of the day, all this information is supported by British Dragon and all authorized suppliers of British Dragon.

Lol, man you paste the fake lab test from the genxxl board, read all the previous threads and you will understand. San rafael (srcs) laboratories give 100% proof that these lab test were modify to promote genxxl, and some bros e-mail san rafael and they told that these lab test were modify. pdf. That's a simple mind post boy Do your research before posting shit!

realgooddaddy said:
I think Ive seen that post before, but I'd never read the lab reports before; thanks. Let me put my detective hat on for a minuteI find it interesting that the lab reports list that the tabs don't contain the product the tabs were tested for, but rather some other tab product (i.e. No oxy but stan instead...or something like that).

Is there a possibility that it's just a case of mislabeling? I mean, if I'm a real "scammer"...why would I go to the trouble of sending someone ACTUAL gear and try to pass it off as some other gear? I would probably just send someone vials of Wesson oil, tic-tacs or some other crap that had no product cost for me. For example, if I went up to the baker and ordered a dozen glazed donuts and they gave me a dozen cake donuts (the kind with sprinkles), I think my first assumption would be that there was a mix up, not that I had received "fake donuts" or that the baker had intentionally defrauded me. Donuts...mmmmm....anyway, my point is that if there is a similar product cost to the supplier, there isnt really any advantage to try to selectively substitute product A for B if the intention is to deceive.

Other than my love of donuts, I have no vested interest in proving either side. I really hope what I bought is legit, but I'm probably not going to go through the trouble of having it lab testedalthough if I found a cheap, convenient, legit oneI might just out of curiosity. Preferably local to the Twin Cities if anyone knows of one.

Anywayjust my .02er, ok.03 worth.
Yes, a scammer will send you a vial of plain oil that is nicely packaged, crimped and has a good looking label. If you order several products to stack, it would be hard to tell for a newer person. When I posted on Alinboard, there were a couple of people that questioned the products after using them. I even gave them a big long speech about training and diet. Now I wonder because there was mention of strength issues too.

HDH

Prsident said:
Lol, man you paste the fake lab test from the genxxl board, read all the previous threads and you will understand. San rafael (srcs) laboratories give 100% proof that these lab test were modify to promote genxxl, and some bros e-mail san rafael and they told that these lab test were modify. pdf. That's a simple mind post boy Do your research before posting shit!

Lick my nuts bitch...

HDH said:
Yes, a scammer will send you a vial of plain oil that is nicely packaged, crimped and has a good looking label. If you order several products to stack, it would be hard to tell for a newer person. When I posted on Alinboard, there were a couple of people that questioned the products after using them. I even gave them a big long speech about training and diet. Now I wonder because there was mention of strength issues too.

HDH

That was my point...the lab tests that were posted said that the gear wasn't "fake", just not the gear it was supposed to be. Plain oil is what I would consider fake, not test-e vs. test-c or something else like that.

realgooddaddy said:
That was my point...the lab tests that were posted said that the gear wasn't "fake", just not the gear it was supposed to be. Plain oil is what I would consider fake, not test-e vs. test-c or something else like that.
I'm not trying to stick up for Alin because I'm on the "you didn't get what you paid for list" but the lab tests were totally fake, you know, made up. At the same time, this doesn't mean that Alin is a good guy and doesn't scam. There are too many customers not getting their shit. I'm sure that if you place an order now you will get your shit because everyone is watching.

HDH

I have said it once and will again..why order from alins..he has scammed people in the past.there has been many complaints about him in the past.he is playing by the rules right now because all eyes are on him.

I gave him a try, and recieved gear on time, and as I was promised...This was my first try with him and I was pleased....I have not started cycling, however, everything looks good....I truly am a neutral consumer, so I wont pass negative judgement until I know the quality....Service and communication was excellent!

In regrds to genx I also have to say I did ordered from them and recieved what I ordered, looks legit. But one thing I don't like about genx is is the fact they try very hard to commercialize themselves with making t shirts and what not. Seems odd for drug dealers to do such things.

Not to argue but where genx is set up it is legal to sell/distribute gear.Why not sell t shirts ?Companies in USA that distribute drugs have logos on merchandise.[:eek:)]

dennis said:
Not to argue but where genx is set up it is legal to sell/distribute gear.Why not sell t shirts ?Companies in USA that distribute drugs have logos on merchandise.[:eek:)]

True, I'm acutally thinking of buying one. Who am I kidding, I'm totally gonna buy one.

This is just crazy. I remember when RSOC had a great reputation for years and people wouldn't even consider UG labs and was more then happy to pay the premium prices of RSOC even though many realized later that it wasn't necessarily warranted. Then they were rocked with the "selective scamming and selling fakes" accusations. Same thing with IP. To me many of these were just glorified UG labs.

Right now I am extremely happy with ASAP Nutrition. Hasn't had an issue with ASAP Nutrition yet as far as with quality, sterility or suspecting the stuff is fake.

Status
Not open for further replies.