Almost 3000 alt from 2 weeks of tren…

It looks like you have some underlying issues to me. Those levels are so high it makes no sense that they are from just 2 weeks of <300mg trenA unless your tren is laced with some horrible contaminant.

Training before a blood test won’t make it like this. And I got pre cycle bloodwork, everything was fine. We’ll see what the doctors conclude.
Training sure as shit can do this.

Don't ask when you won't fucking listen.

I’ve been on ~270mg tren/wk for 2 weeks. I got bloodwork done the other day and the alt/ast were extremely high. Alt around 2800 and ast almost 900. I since stopped the tren, went to the hospital, got more labs drawn and the levels have dropped to around 1900/500 alt/ast. Luckily, this was caught so early that there is no damage to my liver or organs, which i am very grateful for. Im extremely confused on how this may have happened, such extreme levels. Has anybody ever seen something like this? I cannot find anything anywhere about levels like this.
I don’t understand how you can have levels like this and not be in full-blown liver failure, but I’m not a G.I. Doc. Are you yellow? You went to the ER and they didn’t admit you? Did they refer you to a G.I.?

I don’t understand how you can have levels like this and not be in full-blown liver failure, but I’m not a G.I. Doc. Are you yellow? You went to the ER and they didn’t admit you? Did they refer you to a G.I.?
I was hospitalized. Because it’s only been 2 weeks I am guessing. I show zero symptoms of liver problems. My levels have dropped a bit, and I’m meeting with the gi doc in a week or two.

How could it possibly do this? Is it the tren causing my muscles to break down at a crazy rate?
No, the tren had pretty much nothing to do with it. A bloody Crossfit workout can get right up there for these and so can others.

People straight up told you, don't bother testing ALT values until you are recovered from training by 3+ days.

This is like getting your cholesterol tested 1 hour after eating 6 eggs, a rasher of bacon, and washing it down with a cup of duck confit.

JFC, this is likely someone fucking around for days after they did a blood sugar test 20 minutes after dry scooping a tin of Costco Kool-aid. "Why is my blood sugar so high?!? Is it the tren?"

No, the tren had pretty much nothing to do with it. A bloody Crossfit workout can get right up there for these and so can others.

People straight up told you, don't bother testing ALT values until you are recovered from training by 3+ days.

This is like getting your cholesterol tested 1 hour after eating 6 eggs, a rasher of bacon, and washing it down with a cup of duck confit.

JFC, this is likely someone fucking around for days after they did a blood sugar test 20 minutes after dry scooping a tin of Costco Kool-aid. "Why is my blood sugar so high?!? Is it the tren?"
Yesterday my results were 1900 and 500. I hadn’t worked at for 4 days at the time

Yesterday my results were 1900 and 500. I hadn’t worked at for 4 days at the time
So they dropped by a factor of 10x after resting. who knew?

Stop doing all your shit for a week, test it. when it is normal start adding things (including your workouts) in one at a time and re-test.

Having eleventy billion confounding factors when blood testing is pointless.

Stop doing all your shit for a week, test it. when it is normal start adding things (including your workouts) in one at a time and re-test.

Does tren give you homo erotic thoughts?

You seem knowledgeable and I’m new.

Yesterday my results were 1900 and 500. I hadn’t worked at for 4 days

Does tren give you homo erotic thoughts?

You seem knowledgeable and I’m new.
My from experience, atleast from the 2 weeks, no, I mean I got horny as hell, but not towards men

I’ve been on ~270mg tren/wk for 2 weeks. I got bloodwork done the other day and the alt/ast were extremely high. Alt around 2800 and ast almost 900. I since stopped the tren, went to the hospital, got more labs drawn and the levels have dropped to around 1900/500 alt/ast. Luckily, this was caught so early that there is no damage to my liver or organs, which i am very grateful for. Im extremely confused on how this may have happened, such extreme levels. Has anybody ever seen something like this? I cannot find anything anywhere about levels like this.
What exactly did the doctors at the hospital conclude? Surely, they didn't simply dismiss it as tren and say stop taking tren and you'll be fine? This is serious and you shouldn't shop around for medical advice from random people on the internet for such extreme elevations.

Back