Almost 3000 alt from 2 weeks of tren…

You need a hepatologist, not an ER doctor and most definitely not a primary care physician.

PCPs can do far more blood tests than an ER doctor can usually do. You have to specifically ask for certain tests if they don't know what to look for, and quite frankly a non-hepatologist is not likely to fully understand what to look for.

You should do genetic testing for fatty liver, and get a CT scan of your liver to check for lesions, etc. You also need a test for infectious hepatitis, and you may even need an oncologist.

I don't believe you went to the top hepatologist in the country, at least not in the United States.

People need to stop blindly trusting ER doctors or Primary Care Physicians for stuff like this. They literally don't know what the fuck do to, mate.

I'm not trying to put you down, I'm concerned for your health. I've read the entire thread, and you didn't share enough information with us. These high liver values are likely to return later, and are likely the cause of something more serious.
He also did test for Wilson’s disease which was negative, which is like a copper imbalance or something which affects the liver

Works for me with lesser sides than any other seller. I am fine with their gear for now. I didn't get crazy liver values either on the same stuff as him.
dude he also had brusing and pip where he injected it.. They clearly fucked up that batch and sold it anyway