Almost 3000 alt from 2 weeks of tren…

You shouldn't train for 3 days before you take blood. Training influences the results

A bloody Crossfit workout can get right up there for these and so can others.

People straight up told you, don't bother testing ALT values until you are recovered from training by 3+ days.
No. Just no.

Intense training has a big impact on ALT values for sure in some people. It could double or triple levels - so you'll could see something upwards of 100 IU/L, which is relatively dramatic and enough to concern a doctor.

But considering that the reference range for ALT levels that we usually see is measured at 7 to 55 IU/L, an ALT of 2800 suggests something more serious.

What exactly did the doctors at the hospital conclude? Surely, they didn't simply dismiss it as tren and say stop taking tren and you'll be fine? This is serious and you shouldn't shop around for medical advice from random people on the internet for such extreme elevations.
They didn’t conclude anything yet because doctors don’t know shit about AAS and I haven’t met with the GI doc yet. Hopefully I will know in the next week or 2.

But considering that the reference range for ALT levels that we usually see is measured at 7 to 55 IU/L, an ALT of 2800 suggests something more serious.
I would agree but it almost certainly isn't going to be Tren unless he was injecting something else that was literally poison labelled as Tren.

I would agree but it almost certainly isn't going to be Tren unless he was injecting something else that was literally poison labelled as Tren.
Could have hepatitis a b or c. Fatty liver disease, etc.

Needs an ultrasound of his liver, hep viral testing, other viral testing, etc.

Could have hepatitis a b or c. Fatty liver disease, etc.

Needs an ultrasound of his liver, hep viral testing, other viral testing, etc.
I’ve gotten all those blood tests and a ultrasound, which came back normal , but my liver and kidneys were a little bit bigger than normal but that could just be how they always were.

And if you "would agree", why did you advocate for training induced transferase elevation? 2800 ... from training, seriously? The biases on this forum are sometimes completely moronic. A person starts injecting an underground lab vet grade anabolic and people blame it on training, laughable, at best. If OP had an extensive muscle tear or something, you think he'd notice it?

"Tren can't cause this", in a perfect world, no, but human bodies are far from perfect and the chances of tren being the major causal factor in this case are rather high, wouldn't you think so?

And if you "would agree", why did you advocate for training induced transferase elevation? 2800 ... from training, seriously? The biases on this forum are sometimes completely moronic. A person starts injecting an underground lab vet grade anabolic and people blame it on training, laughable, at best. If OP had an extensive muscle tear or something, you think he'd notice it?

"Tren can't cause this", in a perfect world, no, but human bodies are far from perfect and the chances of tren being the major causal factor in this case are rather high, wouldn't you think so?
No. If the tren would cause this it will be more than 1 case that would be related. He is the only one that has this happened. Also look for how long he is taking tren. It's 2 weeks.
In 2 weeks of mtren I wouldn't bring my liver value at 50X higher than normal.
Also tren isn't a vet grade anabolic or isn't exclusive a vet grade. He was used for humans also and wasn't discontinued because it was liver toxic.

Guy took blood tests before he started his cycle and was normal. If he had hepatitis or cancer or liver failure it would have showed in that those blood test. That's why you ask if he trained before. To have a more precise results.
After 3 days off he dropped 1000 points so yes it matters and that question is legit. He wasn't asked if the t-shirt was blue or red in the morning he went to took blood.

Liver enzymes aren't the gold standard when it comes to check your liver status. GPO is another marker that should be checked besides others.

What this guy have it will find out eventually if he goes to a doctor but tren wouldn't put him 50X above normal in 2 weeks. Don't have a mechanism for that to happen.
What we can do is speculate only and tell this guy to go see a doctor and take care.

It might be 0 chance for this to be the case but what if he has mtren injectable form instead of tren a and he takes 2,8 ml of mtren which is around 5mg but depends on who is making and not 280mg of tren a.

Last edited:
hmm... at this point I am willing to bet the gear was contaminated with some toxic shit that could explain the liver turning over to try to clear the blood...

well there goes my theory out the window.... I meam QSC is not known for outstanding quality but they mass produce so any contamination would be shared with probably hundreds of users....
hmmm the plot thickens

well there goes my theory out the window.... I meam QSC is not known for outstanding quality but they mass produce so any contamination would be shared with probably hundreds of users....
hmmm the plot thickens
I still think there is alot more to it than simply the Tren injections. the thousands is ridiculous.

even before stating the source, I think we are all suspecting it.

You are on your first cycle right?

You started back in May?
Where did you get your var from in the previous post?

Where are your pre-cycle bloods?

You are on your first cycle right?

You started back in May?
Where did you get your var from in the previous post?

Where are your pre-cycle bloods?
Yes first cycle, started test may 5, ran anavar like may 12-22, stopped that. The anavar was from ultima. I’ll find the pre cycle bloodwork from March, which I was on LGD4 at the time

Back