Alpha-Genetica EU-EU

Alpha-Genetica

Subscriber
Hi all!

It is Friday the 13th, so it is time for "New source Friday!"

We are Alpha-Genetica brand, an EU produced Steroid brand.

All of our injectables are produced with CMT oil and packaged in 1ML ampoules instead of the normal 10ML vials. The oral steroids are granulated with the highest quality of binding agents to provide the consistent result within the GMP weight variation and blistered with great care. All of our batches will be consistently analyzed by janoshik and results will be posted on our website.

Why are we here:

We want to get our brand some exposure, and what would be the best way to start? That is the place where the vetting will be the toughest! So here we are. We believe our product is high quality. Also we don't like the boards where you can pay a certain amount to get a sponsored sector of the market, because we believe our product speaks for itself.

Our lab is an modified walk in cool cell, this is because the walls, ceiling and floor are easy to clean. We can hose the place, and clean good with alcohol spray and let it air out. And we can monitor and regulate the air quality. We create over-pressure in the room and suck air in through HEPA filters to clean out up to 99,99% of the 0.3 micron particles. Also the place can be modified much easier, ergo scaling up or down is just taking out some panels or putting some extra in.

The gaps between the panels is glued together with food-proof glue and they get an extra inspection after every clean up. If needed they are cleaned out and glued again.

Tablet pressing:

- Every batch is divided in 50 smaller batches, this way we can assure that the active compound variation per tablet is low.
- The product is mixed with one of the best binding agents out there "Pro Solv"
- This all is mixed in a V-mixer
- After this we start the dry granulation phase, we perform this to be sure of the perfect flow dynamics for all of the combination of active compounds/pro-solv
- After granulation we pack every batch in a specific container and placed on a vibration free table before it proceeds to the tabletting phase.
- Tabletting is done in a separate room on a rotary tablet press
- The machine is cleaned thoroughly before and after every change in active compound
- The tablets are cleaned from dust particles and packed in 1 big container and labeled three times with the active compound name. 1 label on the lid, 1 label on the side and 1 label on the tape used to seal the container.
- Every container/surface/machine part is cleaned and washed before and after use to ensure no cross contamination.

Tablet blistering:

- The machine is cleaned and loaded with the specific back-foil for the active compound.
- The machine is heated to the specific temperature for the plastic to be formed.
- First batch of tablets is loaded into the hopper and the machine is started.
- This procedure is run until the batch is done and the blisters are loaded in a big container until the packaging stage.

Oil mixing:

- MCT oil is run through .2um Vacucap 90PF filter unit using sterile lines and loaded up into a clean container. This is done to ensure the last step of filtration will be much smoother and faster.
- Active compound and BB and BA are mixed in a clean container.
- Container is topped of to get to our desired concentration
- This is again run trough a new .2um Vacucap 90PF filter with sterile lines into a new and cleaned container and air tight closed until ready for the ampoule machine.

Ampoule cleaning:

- Ampoules are washed with alcohol and turned upside down onto small racks so no residue can stay behind inside the ampoule.
- The ampoules are then placed inside an autoclave and cycled trough the program and not taken out before they are needed.

Ampoulation:

- The machine is cleaned before the run and new and sterile lines are installed.
- The soaked nozzles are installed.
- The lines are fed into a cleaned container with MCT oil and sucked trough to ensure they are full of MCT oil, the amount of MCT oil that is in the line is calculated and used for future steps.
- MCT container is switched to the active compound container
- The lines are emptied out with 200% of active compound from previous calculated amount.
- The nozzles are once more cleaned with alcohol spray and lid of the machine is closed, ampoules fed into the machine and inert atmosphere is applied.
- Flames are turned on for the ampoule closing part.
- First 0,1% of the batch is discarded to be sure no more MCT oil is left in the lines and they are filled to the desired amount.
- Run is done in 1 run to ensure everything is the same high quality.
- At the end of the run the last 0,1% of the run is discarded to be sure there is no shortage in the ampoules or that the machine runs dry.
- Ampoules are rinsed and placed in boxes with the same format of labels on the side lid and seal to be sure the right product is on the right sticker.

Stickers:

- Machine is filled with the right stickers.
- Ampoules are inserted into the hopper.
- Label-er is started and run until all of the ampoules are stickered.
- There can be some deviation in the placement of the ampoules this is something we still haven't figured out to solve but we keep you guys updated when this is fixed!

Privacy:

Due to the legal status of the products we don't store any information, all of the shipping information is encrypted until we are ready to pack your order. After the order your information is deleted and parsed through an shredding system that overwrites the specific data with 100 runs of random data. The shipping warehouse is cleaned twice a day to delete and shred all of the credentials and addresses used for shipping. Every track and trace code is encrypted until delivery and after delivery routinely deleted with the same shredding system.

Every computer used in the business is a read only whonix base with linux client, this means after every boot-up the user of this computer starts with a clean computer with no information stored. Only the shipping computer has a 5MB bin that has a write function to store tracking numbers. At the moment we aren't sure how much labels the labeler stores in its internal storage so that one is brought on site every day.

WE DON'T STORE OUR PRODUCT IN THE SHIPPING WAREHOUSE!! AT ALL TIMES!!

For safety reasons we advice to sent your shipping information Pre'encrypted with PGP through one of the privacy mail services!

Payment methods:

Due to privacy reasons we only accept bitcoin.

Shipping:

At the moment we only ship within Europe, because we can't guarantee safe shipping to North-America.

Every order is dispatched within 24 hours after ordering to guarantee the fastest shipping time as possible!

Prices:

Oxandrolone 10 MG 100 tabs 55

Oxymetholone 50 MG 100 tabs 85

Stanozolol 10 MG 100 tabs 40

Methandrostenolone 10 MG 100 tabs 35

Mesterolone 25 mg 100 tabs 50

Testosterone Enanthate
250mg/ml 10 Ampoules of 1ml 35

Testosterone Propionate
100mg/ml 10 Ampoules of 1ml 35

Sustanon 250
250mg/ml 10 ampoules of 1ml 35

Testosterone Undecanoate
250mg/ml 10 ampoules of 1ml 35

Trenbolone Acetate
100mg/ml 10 ampoules of 1ml 35

Trenbolone Enanthate
250mg/ml 10 ampoules of 1ml 60

Masteron Propionate
100mg/ml 10 ampoules of 1ml 35

Ampoule 1.jpg Blisters1.jpg Blisters2.jpg photo_2019-09-13_18-02-12.jpg photo_2019-09-13_18-02-31.jpg photo_2019-09-13_18-02-59.jpg

As an EU customer I'm really happy for more sources!
1. Do you have wholesale prices or discounts for bulk orders?
2. The test U is definitely a standout product for that price
3. MCT oil has caused the most problems in my circle from the commonly available ones, why are you going with that over the (imo) less troublesome grapeseed or sesame considering you're not using higher concentrations that may necessitate a different carrier oil?

@Alpha-Genetica do you ship to the US?

I am sorry but we don't ship to the US because we can't guarantee safe shipping yet!

Can we get lab equipment photos? That way @mp46 can open the thread and be ready for ya right away :D:D

Hi Masterofron,

I am sorry I can't show pictures of the lab equipment because I didn't make the pictures yet. But I will make them asap including the folded MESO-RX paper!

As an EU customer I'm really happy for more sources!
1. Do you have wholesale prices or discounts for bulk orders?
2. The test U is definitely a standout product for that price
3. MCT oil has caused the most problems in my circle from the commonly available ones, why are you going with that over the (imo) less troublesome grapeseed or sesame considering you're not using higher concentrations that may necessitate a different carrier oil?
Hello Gearwolf!
1. Yes we offer a discount on wholesale orders, you can sent me a PM and we can discus it!
2. And made as an injectable where most are sold as tablets.
3. Some people have a bad reaction on MCT, but also bad quality MCT oil can make this worse. Because in our opinion good quality MCT oil is superior against grapeseed and sesame, it is less thick and gives way less PIP. The absorption rate of MTC is lower compared to grapeseed or sesame but that isn't a bad thing.

Hi all,
Forgot to add my public pgp key for people that want to sent encrypted messages.

-----BEGIN PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----
Version: GnuPG v2
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=Dgjs
-----END PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----

Hi all,
Forgot to add my public pgp key for people that want to sent encrypted messages.

-----END PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----

@Alpha-Genetica, I tried to send you message through this block, but failed. Is it possible for you to get a instruction on how to use it? For untrained users, it will be helpful, especially in these days with so much security talk and no one made a better solution.

Thank you in advance, if it is not that hard for an old man like me! :(:(

Tom