Alt Coin investments

Discussion in 'Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency' started by ChrisBchicken, Nov 21, 2017.

1. Fasterthenyou

Fasterthenyou Junior Member

Anyone buying Monero or other alt coins while bitcoins is on this run?

2. Dema

Dema Pharmacom Rep

Yup buying eth right.... Meow.... For Those of you that understand this my hats off to you!

3. Fasterthenyou

Fasterthenyou Junior Member

LTC was on a run this morning. Seems like when BTC is bullish all the other alt coins fall or hold their value at best. And when BTC isn't climbing it's a guess which alt will take off. I've been trying to trade some BTC for Monero but changelly and shapefshift keep freezing up. Why do you like eth so much Dema?

4. jJjburton

jJjburton Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

So I invested in credence and neo g. Both were exit scams. So i believe that a lot of altcoins are this way. Lost 100 dollars. Neo g was at 1.2 I invested in at .004 I wold have made 800 dollars. But then the day after exit scma. So eveytime a company I invested it was getting ready to open to pubilic the people left with allthe oney. BEWARE. Alt coins are ment to be day trading of pumps and dumps. The less known. This is becase people make the coins and the coin is notrun by an algorithium like bitcoin.

5. jJjburton

Do not hold altcoins. Trade by daily or weekly. 2 of 2 I have ext scam. I have eltcoing. And as csoon as it hits .1 I am out. Thats 700 earned off 60 dollars.
    Neo g I lost 150 and credence I lost 60. Credence is suppose to give back the money to people who invested becuase supposedly 2 people ran it and one guy sold 2.2 million coins at 4 dollars when he had the coins i very beggigning. he made the comp and made 8.8 mill.
    I want to learn how to make a coin and exit scam. Seems like all these low leve alt coins are just that. The top coins like dash, litecoin, ethereum, bitconnect, bitcoin are less likely.

Even though 4,200 coins of bitcoin was stolen today. it still is at 17,000 dollars.

Both credence and neog said they were about to launch an ICO platform and 24 hrs before the lauch... exit scam. credence was a 5 bills now at .02. Neo G was at 1.2 noe .001. So when the price hits a generous 200percent profit for yourself sell. Anytime you doube mpney sell for altcoins that are less. known. I now believe its all about pump and dumps and day trading is key. I was holding on to credence and neo g and it screwed. Me..I still hav 7000 eltcoins so as soon as it hits .5 I am out and made 3500 dollars. Thats if they dont exit scam before.

6. jJjburton

Hold when low and sell when high. Then it drops and repeat. took 2 failed attempts of thinkiing a long hold would be worth ot. NOOO. Guy for credence exit scam mad 8.8 mill.

7. jJjburton

Its not going to last that long. When coins hit a high number exit scams are what happen. The people who made the company leave with all the money.

But to turn alt coins into money you must use bitcoin as a base. Bitcoin is the central coin you deposit money into. Then you can get ccash fomr bitcoin. You cant get cash from altcoins.

8. jJjburton

wont happen. exit scams will occur when the price has a suddon pump of money. Then these people who do exit scams make a new coin and jsut do it again. Even if there is a team, whitepaper, and everything. BE CARFUL. Do invest what you cant loose. My best idea is get 1000 dollars buy one coin and hold for 1 or 2 days. It goes up .05 make 150 dollars then sell and to it again. Dont hold for more then a week. Your gunna get scamm.ed

9. jJjburton

THIS. No long tern investments besides, litcoin, dash, ethereum, bitcoin,

10. jJjburton

Credence has actually went out of there was and is giving peple the bitcoins back they lost do to the eit scame. It had 2 peple running it and one person screwered the other and left with 8.8 mill.

11. Dema

Dema Pharmacom Rep

Well if you know or understand ta then it's scream eth to be over 1k very soon....also love the use.. smart contracts are getting more mainstream and next year eth will be huge for eth.... remember btc and eth aren't competitors. They have two different uses....

12. ChrisBchicken

ChrisBchicken Member

Can you imagine how much these sources are earning on bitcoin?!? They are prob already making lot on selling stuff but earning from the price increases in bitcoin.

13. ulfbehrt

ulfbehrt Member

Oh I'm sure a few lab owners are close to being millionaires by now, but then the trouble is turning it into hard currency.

14. XKawN

XKawN Member

Can you buy these alternative crypto currencies using bitcoin?

15. ChrisBchicken

ChrisBchicken Member

No you can’t. Coinbase only supports the “big 3” coins for now. Which are bitcoin, etherium, and Litecoin. They’ll add more eventually. You can use Bittrex for the smaller coins on the bit block chain. I’m not as familiar with the ETH exchanges.

16. XKawN

XKawN Member

Are litecoin and etherium worth investing in? I'd like to put a few grand in something and let it sit.

17. 80,000
    Not exaggerating

18. TSud

TSud Member

Yes, you just have to go to the right exchange. As @ChrisBchicken stated above, coinbase only deals in the big 3, but you can go somewhere like Kraken and they offer pretty much anything you've heard off.

19. ulfbehrt

ulfbehrt Member

If not more! It's either going to go up huge or completely crash and burn. So far it's going huge lol.

20. Millard Baker

Millard Baker Member

Yes. You can. Shapeshift or similar service.