Alt Coin investments

Discussion in 'Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency' started by ChrisBchicken, Nov 21, 2017.

1. Dema

Dema Pharmacom Rep

Lot of guys like it.. buy when it's cheap... me personally it's not my cup of tea..... but doesn't mean there ain't money to be made

DrinkFlintWater likes this.
  2. DrinkFlintWater

DrinkFlintWater Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

So do you just focus on buying large volume of alt's with small market caps? I remember your earlier post on elix, nio, etc?

3. Dema

Dema Pharmacom Rep

Yeah that is usually my focus.... I try to hold a large number of coins in a new project... hoping they become huge one day.... it takes a ton of research and keeping up to date... made some really bad investments but was able to pull out without a huge loss... also found myself in some promising projects that are doing me very well....

This thread is the only place I have told people this.... but this is my secret... enjoy

penche and DrinkFlintWater like this.
  4. DrinkFlintWater

I am really liking verge as of lately. It was in the high 20s a few days ago...dipped as low .13 in last day...picked up a bunch of the dip!

ickyrica likes this.
  5. DrinkFlintWater

The coinmarketapp has proved its worth to me. You can pick just about any of your favorite altcoins and set alarms on them for when they dip below or above a set number. It will ring your phone like a text message.

6. Burrr

Burrr Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

What Alt coin are you bullish on now.
    zcoin is on a nice trend

7. bonacris

bonacris Member

I liked verge until recently. Too many red flags now. I sold at 22c after buying at 5c and put my money else where. It can still go up but I'm not a bullish on It now.

Burrr likes this.
  8. DrinkFlintWater

Cardano ADA, Tron TRX, Verge XVG
    Keeping an eye on iota MIOTA, NXT, NAV, BNB
    Zcash does look good right now too.

In terms of? I can think of 2 that caught my attention. I'll wait to see what happens with wraith which is "supposed" to be any minute now...

9. bonacris

bonacris Member

Verge is meant to be a privacy coin but apparently it doesn't do it very well. I know reddit isn't the best place to get info but they hate verge with a passion. The vast majority think it's a scam coin. Wraith has been delayed numerous times and only one fulltime developer. As I say just to many red flags for my liking.

I currently hold
    ADA
    Iota
    Eos
    ETH
    Vtc
    Funfair
    Ost
    Ven/vet vechain
    Ethlend (LEND)
    And a about $40 dollars worth of tron for a giggle

10. Burrr

I've been watching lots of coins on binance closely and it looks like when BTC climbs the ALts drop, and vice versa.

nearly all of the alts have been dropping as btc closed on 16000 again.

BNB is going strong though

11. bonacris

bonacris Member

People take profits from alts and put into BTC when it's going up and when it drops they take profits and put into alts. Makes sense

12. DrinkFlintWater

The more i read into it, the more uncertain I am on xvg....wasnt aware it was an offspring of dogecoin..

13. bonacris

bonacris Member

It will Probably still go up in price as most people are not aware of the flaws. You could still make great profits just be ready to dump it and don't get attached

DrinkFlintWater likes this.
  14. DrinkFlintWater

The roadmap "seems" very promising. The initial hype i read seemed "promising" but ive researched just about every way possible on it...and yes, alot was on reddit but even looking at the facts on github, the technology is stagnant! Claims to top monero and bitcoin? But anyway, i have my price set at .27 to sell. The FUD is real!

bonacris likes this.
  15. Burrr

privacy coins are popular, NAV is the current one getting hyped. undervalued compared to verge, or so it would seem

16. DrinkFlintWater

Dumped verge. Ripple is being pumped like all hell, which is good. How do you feel about stellar XLM?

17. bonacris

bonacris Member

Stellar is the one I want to get into next. Just trying to get about 3or 4k worth. Have you looked at vechain. Could be a fantastic project. But it's at an all time high right now. Just going to do my research on stellar for the next few days before I commit a large amount of cash to it

18. ChrisBchicken

ChrisBchicken Member

I'm holding Verge for a bit longer to see what happens. I just dumped POWR and will buy more Ripple. I like Stellar, I hold a little bit in it. I'm hoping Ripple drops a little bit before I buy more ;-)

19. Burrr

Still not sure if I just missed the boat on ripple.

Has any bank acttually used it for its intended purpose? Rumors of Visa getting with ripple are making their rounds too.

20. bonacris

bonacris Member

I heard that too. But doesn't that take away from it being a crypto currency if the banks control it. No longer decentralised. I'm just gonna pull the trigger on a bag load of stellar