Alt Coin investments

Discussion in 'Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency' started by ChrisBchicken, Nov 21, 2017.

1. DrinkFlintWater

DrinkFlintWater Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

The koreans are pumping XRP!!! Screenshot_2017-12-29-15-03-27.png

2. DrinkFlintWater

XLM is looking good and cheap right now. Gonna dump some other alts and add USD and see what its about.

3. Burrr

Burrr Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I've got a feeling as soon as I click buy on ripple the dump will begin, lol

The market cap is in the billions, but not sure what is really any value to it. Of all the ways for banks to move money, why would they choose ripple.
    One of the few tokens I own that I feel has a solid product to offer is Golem. It's up a lot from a few months ago, but tame compared to ripple and verge

DrinkFlintWater likes this.
  4. DrinkFlintWater

Its on a bull run at the moment. Id wait for it to stabilize before buying. What ripple can do is what attracts these banks. Lightning fast cross border transactions etc.

5. bonacris

bonacris Member

Buy the rumour sell then need. Rumour was visa are going to implement ripple. But I think the banks will use the technology and not the coin.

6. DrinkFlintWater

Do you use cryptopia?

Dema likes this.
  7. Dema

Dema Pharmacom Rep

Haven't recently but have a lot before.... not a bad exchange.. never had an issue myself

sinewave3 and DrinkFlintWater like this.
  8. DrinkFlintWater

Thanks for the reply- im interested in a few hidden "gems" aka garbage coins and theyre either listed on cryptopia or coinmarkets. Of the two i looked at, cryptopia seems more "legitimate" if that makes any sense...

9. Dema

Dema Pharmacom Rep

Yeah I absolute hate coinmarkets... super annoying ... and you can find some good coins on cryptopia.. best coin I found there was R token... I just happen to sell alittle early :/

10. 40MX

40MX Junior Member

2017 year of the bitcoin...2018 year of the altcoins!

11. ulfbehrt

ulfbehrt Member

Isn't bitcoin an altcoin?

12. DrinkFlintWater

No it is not. Any crypto that is not bitcoin is an alt.

ulfbehrt likes this.
  13. DrinkFlintWater

If you play with XLMs, be very careful of their recommended wallets!! Specifically do NOT use the Lobstr wallet! I needed a temporary spot to get my lumens off the exchange in the meantime until i got on my laptop. I might be out a few hundred right now amd their customer support is giving me some bullshit runaround for days.

14. jJjburton

jJjburton Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I have different coins I made close to 1000 on one coin and put 200 dolllars to 5 coins that look promising. They hit 1 dollar I am making thousands.

15. Evom1

Evom1 Member

Litecoin made me several thousand

16. Super Charge

Super Charge Member

@DrinkFlintWater, @Dema, anyone...
    I just figured out Binance and was wondering if u had any current advice on investments. I sold 4 litecoins and wanted to diversify a little. Any help appreciated and paid in love and good karma:D

17. bonacris

bonacris Member

I know you didn't ask me but vechain is going to be massive this year. Also funfair and simple token are worth a look too

sinewave3 and Super Charge like this.
  18. Super Charge

Super Charge Member

I was gonna tag you too but my chick was in my ear askin if I was texting with my "butt buddies".. Lol.. she is jelly of Meso sometimes so I kept it short after I lost my train of thought.

It's crazy how confusing things like Binance are until you just fuck with it for awhile. I'm still a little fuzzy on it but when I looked at it a while ago I was completely lost.

19. Dema

Dema Pharmacom Rep

Follow trends... buy when it's low sell when everyone is buying.... rinse and repeat.... doesn't matter the coin... if your just looking to buy and hold.... I like nuls, zrx, aion and neo..... but please DYOR before investing

20. DrinkFlintWater

Just to add @Super Charge you need to enable 2fa to make any withdrawals from binance. You have to do it from their PC support site. Also, i cant recommend any coins right now but i will say this, dont get any advice from youtubers or youll be chasing coins all day long on the dump.