Alt Coin investments

Discussion in 'Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency' started by ChrisBchicken, Nov 21, 2017.

1. Roco Bama

Roco Bama Member

When is wanchain gonna be out on exchanges ?

2. bonacris

bonacris Member

Not sure. On wanchain reddit they reckon early Feb.

Roco Bama likes this.
  3. DrinkFlintWater

DrinkFlintWater Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Anybody in on cindicator or substratum?

3ml likes this.
  4. DrinkFlintWater

Funniest one on cryptos ive seen so far...

bonacris and RAre like this.
  5. bonacris

bonacris Member

Fucking hilarious.

DrinkFlintWater likes this.
  6. jJjburton

jJjburton Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I have Eltcoin, Gulden, Neo gold, Kin,Tron,Credence....

7. bonacris

bonacris Member

Hidden gem origintrial (trac). Will be involved in the supply chain industry. Only on 2 exchanges IDEX and Etherdelta which are diffivult to use but worth it because when it hita big exchanges it will be massive

Roco Bama likes this.
  8. Roco Bama

Roco Bama Member

Thanks for sharing bro. What do you think about Delivery (EVE) ? Some people on Reddit are saying EVE is likely to outperform TRAC

9. bonacris

bonacris Member

Another excellent project that will compliment the likes of vechain and waltonchain as opposed to being competition. Anything in the supply chain area will be big and is a very good use of blockchain tech. Both Trac and Eve while give profits if your in early but hard to know which will be adopted 1st

Roco Bama likes this.
  10. TideGear

TideGear Member

Anyone have an educated guess on what BCH is gonna do? I'm losing my ass on it right now

11. DrinkFlintWater

Get out now!! Abort-Abort-Abort!!
    100K total market cap within 24hrs!!!!

But seriously tho, everything is down. You can either wait it out til it recovers or get out...i dont recommend selling on the low, however.

12. TideGear

TideGear Member

You think it will get close to 3k in the next couple of months?

13. bonacris

bonacris Member

I think if you leave it until December you will be more than happy. But you have to leave it. If you bought at an all time high that is unlucky as it's been a shit month but last months all time highs will be the floor in a year.

14. Roco Bama

Roco Bama Member

Which exchange is easier to buy eve and trac for Americans ?

15. bonacris

bonacris Member

They are only on Etherdelta and IDEX at the moment. I would suggest watching a few videos on how to use IDEX as it is complicated. Etherdelta is worse apparently.

Roco Bama likes this.
  16. DrinkFlintWater

Finally, got in on AION this week. Alot of prices I just couldnt pass up. This was the last HODL i wanted to acquire. Now, im deleting all crypto apps off my phone and will not look (too much). You know its a problem when youre refreshing livecoinwatch 20 times in a row...lol. Guilty, myself. Gonna re-assess in Q4

17. bonacris

bonacris Member

Same I have enough money. Probably a bit more than I'm willing to lose but I don't think it will go to zero. January was a long ass month. I know I won't stay away from watching and reading about cryptos but I need to busy myself with other things now

Roco Bama and DrinkFlintWater like this.
  18. jJjburton

jJjburton Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Why did EVERYTHING go way up jan 7. Then it dipped bad.?

19. bonacris

bonacris Member

Nobody knows. However the last few years January has been a bad month. It was just worse this year as more money was involved.

20. XTRALRG

XTRALRG Member

Last couple of days was prime time to buy :)