Alt Coin investments

Discussion in 'Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency' started by ChrisBchicken, Nov 21, 2017.

1. Super Charge

Super Charge Member

Thanks for the advice guys. I made a grand on litecoin a month ago now I'm interested. I'm assuming I missed the bus on ripple and iota.

2. DrinkFlintWater

DrinkFlintWater Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Ripple is cheap right now...alot of rumors right now that wall st is about to pump the markets this week which is why i suspect its low.

Super Charge likes this.
  3. bonacris

bonacris Member

I don't so with IoTA. It's been steady at 3.50 for weeks now. Binance was tricky for me too but so easy now. With the 2fa make sure you turn it off on binance if you ever get a new phone and the 're set it up.

4. jJjburton

jJjburton Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I have, kin which is iffy. I did 2 days of resaerch about ciculating supply vs market cap, and 24 yr volume. That is important, plus maketing and stuff. I have kin, tron, eltcoin, credence(scam) neo g ( scame but neogold said they wewere hacked and came back.)
    I have a lsit of 40 coins which look promosing. I was trying for the quick 2,000 percent raise coin, but many of my coins are a holding coin which is 6 months withh go up. If makrteing cao equals circulatin supply its 1 dollar. Thats why when coins like jinn only have 1 circulatin supply and 14,000 market cap its 14,000 a coin.

Also the less cicurlating supply the more of a chance it will be over 1 dollar. If the market cap is 3x the circulatin supply its 3 dollars.

Look at bitcoin 140,000,000,000 and the circulating is 19,000,000 hence why its 14000

Also look at twitter page and up coming events.

Super Charge likes this.
  5. Super Charge

Super Charge Member

One thing I have a hard time figuring out with binance is I sold some more of my lite coin on binance an hour so ago and now I have the binance coins but can't buy ripple with them. I see I can buy a lot of other coins but not XRP but if I had bitcoin it's available to buy XRP.. I don't get it..

Last edited: Jan 14, 2018
  6. jJjburton

I put 100 dollars into 6-8 coins. Eltcoin mad emy 700 dollars used that money to put 100 dollars into each. then each decimal point it goes up you get ten times. i.e I got 81000 of kin at .001. if kin hits .01 I get 810 dollars. If it hits a dollar then I get 81000. But csince the ciculating supple is in the trillions and market cap is 1,000,000. Its gunna be a long time. Plus korea nad china is cutting doen os coin compaines and theire gov doesnt want it anymore.

7. jJjburton

All coins must be bought by bitcoins etheruem and sometimes litecoin. so you must convert and buy.

8. jJjburton

So wahts important is marketcap,. ciculating supple and volume. Of the market cap is 100,000,000 and the ciculatin coin is 90,000,000 thats good. especilaly if the volume of 24 yr is 10,000,000 that means tha coin after 10 x that volume. the coin qould end up being 11 dollars.

9. jJjburton

resaerch and look at the steem it inveting advice and it will explain better then me.So you want the mrket cap to be more the circulating supply. But market cap volume raises from volume but the volume could be sales or buys. So then you have to look at the purching history. It take time. The first 3 coins I had no idea batou this and 2 were scams or hacked. The hacked one is back and went from .01 to .06 which is awesome going to keep going up. neo g. Just make sure u get up out befoer antoher scam. Gulden is a great coin, tron, europe coin but this coin is a holding coin. I saw a coin the went from .002 to 400 in 1 day. I want to fins this oin. But now all my coins are sit and wait. Also bittrexis the best. Some coins like europe coin only have one company to buy from as gulden ha 10 different sites to buy from which also shows the its more around for people. Investing in new coins less the a year old is good to a point , but for some reason coins the have been .002 for 3 yeats are jumping up this jan to amazing profitable numbers but I think we missed the pump.

sinewave3, Roco Bama and Super Charge like this.
  10. jJjburton

Also one of my coinc are making korean people open to but them,. If one coin hit the jacpot out of all 9 i have then I am set.

Roco Bama likes this.
  11. DrinkFlintWater

The BNB coin has limited pairing combo(s). I buy everything with ETH on binance.

12. DrinkFlintWater

Also, binance is having BOGO prices on all coins today, lol. Did you see those prices today?

13. Super Charge

Super Charge Member

Yeah.. I lost 300 bucks last night.. lol.
    So should I sell before I lose more money? the million dollar question.

14. DrinkFlintWater

Sell on a serious dip like this? I wouldnt. Research around, seems to be a January norm from what i gather. Ive been picking up more today but im also trying to regain what i lost recently so these prices i-am-liking

15. Bigboy727

Bigboy727 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

So you have two kinds of people in crypto currency. One that believe money will be obsolete and bitcoin will go to 100,000. Then you have some believe that it’s all a big hoax. The problem I believe is market saturation and government regulations. We will have our answer is 6 months but it’s losing ground fast as people are bailing. The key is too find the one that will surpass them all. I thought ripple was it. We will see soon.

16. bonacris

bonacris Member

Please tell me didn't sell. I lost 6 figures in that crash but I have a good chunk of that back. Don't sell at a loss.

DrinkFlintWater likes this.
  17. Super Charge

Super Charge Member

Six figures!! Dang man, sorry to hear that. I seriously hope you make it all back.
    I didn't sell but it turns out I don t know what the fuck I'm doing so I'm just letting it all sit. I can't figure out what's good and bad or otherwise. I've got ven, iota, xrp, com, ltc, and neo. Just gonna let it ride. Good luck everybody

bonacris likes this.
  18. Roco Bama

Roco Bama Member

Which one is that coin bro ?

19. jJjburton

lol who knows.....

20. bonacris

bonacris Member

Most of it is back with vechain. Some others to look at if your interested are INT (internet node token) wanchain( not out on exchanges yet but will be huge) and Chainlink ( has potential).
    You have some good picks. You will do well for yourself if you give it time

Roco Bama and Super Charge like this.