Alt Coin investments

Discussion in 'Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency' started by ChrisBchicken, Nov 21, 2017.

1. ChrisBchicken

ChrisBchicken Member

Sorry I misread his post. Thought he asked if he could purchase the other alt coins on Coinbase.

@XKawN you can use bitcoin to purchase the other types of currencies.

2. bonacris

bonacris Member

Yes on most exchanges binance bittrex and bitfinex. Some are blocked to US customers. There are 1300 alternative coins. Some are shit some are good. You need to do your research on what you want to put your money into. I currently have IOTA,cardano, eos, vertcoin some fraction of bitcoin and some ETH.

3. Evom1

Evom1 Member

Ripple :D:D:D:D

DrinkFlintWater likes this.
  4. bonacris

bonacris Member

The most boring coin in crypto history is going to the moon and I missed it

5. Evom1

Evom1 Member

Could still buy. Even tho it's basically quadrupled this week.

6. bonacris

bonacris Member

I won't buy it at that price. If it dips again possibly but it would have to be below $.5 hopefully cardano ADA can get a bullrun like that soon

7. DrinkFlintWater

DrinkFlintWater Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

@Dema where you at?

8. Evom1

Evom1 Member

You say this now, but what if it jumps to $10?

9. Dema

Dema Pharmacom Rep

Busy making crypto gains ;) lol

10. ChrisBchicken

ChrisBchicken Member

It’s a blood bath today! Are you all holding or what? This might scare investors away too. Is this the bubble popping?

I’m debating on holding it out and see what happens. Or but more when it’s so low. Makes me nervous to put more money in.

11. bonacris

bonacris Member

Buy more. This is just a correction. Has happened before. New people will sell at a loss and the price will go down. Older people know it's expected and will use it as an opportunity to buy more of there favourite tokens to increase their holdings.

Could last a few hours or a few weeks. Bit do not sell at a loss. You only lose money when you sell. It will bounce back

12. ickyrica

ickyrica Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I found an extra 750$ today, creative accounting.

Where should I stuff it? Btc or xrp? Thats where my eye's are looking currently....

13. Evom1

Evom1 Member

XRP. Buy 740 shares... If those go up to $50 you'll have $37k. If you bought 750 worth of btc it would have to go up to $850,000 per btc to get the same growth...

14. rpbb

rpbb Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

wouldn't that make ripples market cap like 2 trillion dollars

15. Evom1

Evom1 Member

Not sure but everyone kept saying it couldn't hit a dollar long term.... $1.37 yesterday

16. ickyrica

I found btc at 5/6$ a coin. Didn't buy in...

17. bonacris

bonacris Member

Stuff it into verge or something with more potential to have 10x gains than BTC which will have hard work reaching 5x gains

18. ickyrica

Low low price there. Now you have me thinking of diversifying. I have a small fistfull of btc already so I'm not looking hard in that direction but do want to try another avenue, something that can scale like btc did early on. Agreed sir!

19. DrinkFlintWater

A bunch of banks would need to invest. $50?!...lets just pray $5 right now. :D

20. DrinkFlintWater

Any thoughts on TRON (TRX)?