Alternative Breakfast Meal For My Diet [Full Diet Inside]

Ra1den

Hey all,

Basically I'm looking for an easier and alternative meal for breakfast. I currently work a 9-5 job and have been running into sleeping schedule problems and haven't had the proper amount of time to make my first meal.

A shake could do the job, but i'm looking to have something that will net me relative macros to keep my diet consistent with what it currently is.

Any advice, tips for prep, or alternatives are appreciated.

Current Diet:

Breakfast; (Working to Modify into a shake of some kind with nearly the same Macros)
4 Large Eggs
2 Cups of Quaker Multigrain Oatmeal
100g Chicken Breast

BREAKFAST MACROS:
119g Carbs
36g Fat
74g Protein
1058 Calories

Meal 2;
20g Unsalted Peanuts
30g Whey Protein

Lunch;
350g Chicken Breast
1 Cup Broccoli
4 Cups Whole Wheat Pasta

Meal 4;
20g Unsalted Cashews
30g Whey Powder

Dinner;
200g Tilapia
2 Tablespoon Olive Oil
100g Whole Wheat Bread

Meal 6;
30g Whey Powder
2 Cups Cottage Cheese

Daily Macros:
354g Carbs
110g Fat
390g Protein
3902 Calories

Cheers.

Make it into a shake like:
1 cup oats
1 cup egg whites
8-10oz milk of your choice
2 tbs PB
2 scoops whey protein
Fruit of your choice
Ice and blend it. If you wanna add more calories add a tbsp or two of coconut oil.

This is probably a little higher in protein, little lower in carbs and fat than your breakfast macros. Probably still between 850-1000 calories

Make it into a shake like:
1 cup oats
1 cup egg whites
8-10oz milk of your choice
2 tbs PB
2 scoops whey protein
Fruit of your choice
Ice and blend it. If you wanna add more calories add a tbsp or two of coconut oil.

This is probably a little higher in protein, little lower in carbs and fat than your breakfast macros. Probably still between 850-1000 calories
This is excellent!
I'm going to give this a go this next week and see how it works out. As an ecto looking to gain, should I put in something more to add in some extra fat or carbs? Or should the protein increase be a bit better for me based on my current macros?

I second the shake. When I'm in hurry I just throw a cup of oats, 3-4 whole eggs, cup of fruit, scoop of protein, and a couple spoonfuls of peanut putter and a couple cups of water (I don't care for milk) it's pretty delicious, easy to consume, and usually keeps me sated for atleast 2-3 hours.

This is excellent!
I'm going to give this a go this next week and see how it works out. As an ecto looking to gain, should I put in something more to add in some extra fat or carbs? Or should the protein increase be a bit better for me based on my current macros?
You could add some coconut oil if you want to increase the fat and calories, this can add a solid 150-200 calories. I think your macros look good, you already have very high protein, I think you could get away with adding more carbs or fats.

4 cups whole milk
2 scoops of whey protein
4-5 table spoons of jam

1120 calories or so

Protein 82g
Carbs 118g
Fat 32g

Blend it all together.

I would also recommend adding a few whole eggs into this.

It will take time to get down since that is a lot of liquid, take your time if you have to. But it shouldn't be too hard to drink, I actually find this to be quite easy to drink.