Anabolic Steroids & Kidney

Is that true about Trenbolone being one of the few injectables hars for the kidneys??
eq might be more detrimental to kidney health as well
But as is well known by now all androgens fuck up the kidneys it's one of the reasons men live shorter lives...

having test 5 times higher than normal for a decade is not going to be good in general anyway nevermijd all the other shit we use ,dht, nandrolones etc, come at me primo guys :))

eq might be more detrimental to kidney health as well
But as is well known by now all androgens fuck up the kidneys it's one of the reasons men live shorter lives...

having test 5 times higher than normal for a decade is not going to be good in general anyway nevermijd all the other shit we use ,dht, nandrolones etc, come at me primo guys :))

Still not a single person yet to be known amongst the bb community with kidney issues after EQ but quite a few after tren. And if the kidney stress is related to high blood pressure, HCT and RBC then it's clearly user's fault for not taking precautions. Just my thought though

Oh wow, sorry to hear that mate. Hopefully now that your doc knows what the problem is it'll be less likely to come back and bite you in the future

Is scally md still posting here. Just read through the findings with this patient and feel like I have a very sim problem. I don’t have high blood pressure or poor kidney function yet though. This is what I’m finding on this condition

Calcium deposits in the renal interstitium are accumulations of calcium salts (usually calcium phosphate or calcium oxalate) in the spaces between the kidney's tubules, which is known as the **renal interstitium**. This condition is often referred to as **nephrocalcinosis**. The interstitium is a critical area that supports the kidney’s functional structures, such as the tubules and blood vessels.

### Causes of Calcium Deposits in the Renal Interstitium (Nephrocalcinosis)

Several conditions can lead to calcium deposits in the kidney’s interstitial tissue:
1. **Hypercalcemia**: Elevated levels of calcium in the blood, which may be caused by hyperparathyroidism, vitamin D toxicity, or certain cancers.
2. **Hypercalciuria**: Excessive calcium excretion in the urine, which can result from conditions like idiopathic hypercalciuria or excess dietary calcium intake.
3. **Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)**: Impaired kidney function can lead to disturbances in calcium and phosphate metabolism, promoting calcium deposition.
4. **Renal Tubular Acidosis (RTA)**: This condition causes the kidneys to become unable to acidify urine properly, leading to increased calcium levels in the kidney.
5. **Medullary Sponge Kidney**: A congenital disorder where cysts form in the kidney's collecting ducts, increasing the risk of calcium deposits.
6. **Sarcoidosis**: An inflammatory condition that can lead to hypercalcemia and calcium deposits in the kidney.
7. **Chronic Dehydration**: This can concentrate calcium in the urine, increasing the likelihood of precipitation and deposition in the renal tissue.

### Effects on the Kidneys

Calcium deposits in the renal interstitium can interfere with kidney function and lead to several potential outcomes:
1. **Reduced Kidney Function**: If calcium deposits are extensive, they can cause damage to the kidney’s filtering units, leading to a decline in function over time.
2. **Kidney Stones**: Calcium deposits in the kidneys are closely related to the formation of **kidney stones**, which can block urine flow and cause pain and infections.
3. **Chronic Inflammation**: The presence of calcium in the interstitium can lead to inflammation and scarring (fibrosis), further impairing kidney function.
4. **Nephrolithiasis**: In severe cases, nephrocalcinosis can lead to renal failure if left untreated or if the underlying cause isn't managed.

### Symptoms

In early stages, nephrocalcinosis may not cause noticeable symptoms. However, as the condition progresses, common symptoms include:
- Flank pain
- Blood in the urine (hematuria)
- Frequent urinary tract infections (UTIs)
- Kidney stones
- Signs of kidney dysfunction, such as swelling, fatigue, or changes in urine output

### Treatment

Treatment of calcium deposits in the renal interstitium involves addressing the underlying cause:
1. **Managing Hypercalcemia**: Reducing calcium levels in the blood through medications, hydration, and dietary adjustments.
2. **Medications**: Diuretics like thiazides may be prescribed to decrease calcium excretion in urine.
3. **Treating Underlying Conditions**: Managing conditions like hyperparathyroidism, sarcoidosis, or renal tubular acidosis to prevent further calcium deposition.
4. **Dietary Modifications**: Reducing calcium or oxalate intake, depending on the underlying cause, can help prevent further deposits.

Early diagnosis and management of the underlying causes can help prevent further kidney damage and complications related to nephrocalcinosis.

Is scally md still posting here. Just read through the findings with this patient and feel like I have a very sim problem. I don’t have high blood pressure or poor kidney function yet though. This is what I’m finding on this condition

Calcium deposits in the renal interstitium are accumulations of calcium salts (usually calcium phosphate or calcium oxalate) in the spaces between the kidney's tubules, which is known as the **renal interstitium**. This condition is often referred to as **nephrocalcinosis**. The interstitium is a critical area that supports the kidney’s functional structures, such as the tubules and blood vessels.

### Causes of Calcium Deposits in the Renal Interstitium (Nephrocalcinosis)

Several conditions can lead to calcium deposits in the kidney’s interstitial tissue:
1. **Hypercalcemia**: Elevated levels of calcium in the blood, which may be caused by hyperparathyroidism, vitamin D toxicity, or certain cancers.
2. **Hypercalciuria**: Excessive calcium excretion in the urine, which can result from conditions like idiopathic hypercalciuria or excess dietary calcium intake.
3. **Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)**: Impaired kidney function can lead to disturbances in calcium and phosphate metabolism, promoting calcium deposition.
4. **Renal Tubular Acidosis (RTA)**: This condition causes the kidneys to become unable to acidify urine properly, leading to increased calcium levels in the kidney.
5. **Medullary Sponge Kidney**: A congenital disorder where cysts form in the kidney's collecting ducts, increasing the risk of calcium deposits.
6. **Sarcoidosis**: An inflammatory condition that can lead to hypercalcemia and calcium deposits in the kidney.
7. **Chronic Dehydration**: This can concentrate calcium in the urine, increasing the likelihood of precipitation and deposition in the renal tissue.

### Effects on the Kidneys

Calcium deposits in the renal interstitium can interfere with kidney function and lead to several potential outcomes:
1. **Reduced Kidney Function**: If calcium deposits are extensive, they can cause damage to the kidney’s filtering units, leading to a decline in function over time.
2. **Kidney Stones**: Calcium deposits in the kidneys are closely related to the formation of **kidney stones**, which can block urine flow and cause pain and infections.
3. **Chronic Inflammation**: The presence of calcium in the interstitium can lead to inflammation and scarring (fibrosis), further impairing kidney function.
4. **Nephrolithiasis**: In severe cases, nephrocalcinosis can lead to renal failure if left untreated or if the underlying cause isn't managed.

### Symptoms

In early stages, nephrocalcinosis may not cause noticeable symptoms. However, as the condition progresses, common symptoms include:
- Flank pain
- Blood in the urine (hematuria)
- Frequent urinary tract infections (UTIs)
- Kidney stones
- Signs of kidney dysfunction, such as swelling, fatigue, or changes in urine output

### Treatment

Treatment of calcium deposits in the renal interstitium involves addressing the underlying cause:
1. **Managing Hypercalcemia**: Reducing calcium levels in the blood through medications, hydration, and dietary adjustments.
2. **Medications**: Diuretics like thiazides may be prescribed to decrease calcium excretion in urine.
3. **Treating Underlying Conditions**: Managing conditions like hyperparathyroidism, sarcoidosis, or renal tubular acidosis to prevent further calcium deposition.
4. **Dietary Modifications**: Reducing calcium or oxalate intake, depending on the underlying cause, can help prevent further deposits.

Early diagnosis and management of the underlying causes can help prevent further kidney damage and complications related to nephrocalcinosis.
God I wish people would stop pulling ChatGPT crap for us to respond to. Not doing it.

Why would we waste our time on something you spent 30 seconds to generate? No forethought, no research.

No effort, but you want us to invest. Pass

rta and sponge kidney mainly along with every symptom listed above. I’ve spent countless months online forums, Google,ai ect. So far just putting pieces together and trying to work it through. Multiple cysts on kidneys, blood in urine,multi uti ect.
can’t handle milk or any food or supplement high in calcium or liquid fats
Have seen urine thickening with these things. Takes forever to figure out what’s going on.
Now I’m getting extreme pain in left kidney hour after t cyp injection. Things just keep getting worse over time

Back