Anavar+caffeine = 20x better

VenomYo

Banned
Has anyone tried the anavar+caffeine combo for fat loss? supposedly caffeine boosts the uptake of anavar by 20x according to this spanish study

either way ill try 40mg anavar+200mg caffeine tabs later today and report back the results

Last edited:
I heard about this after I tried Anavar for the first time last year. I’d be curious to hear how it goes and try it myself next time.

Has anyone tried the anavar+caffeine combo for fat loss? supposedly caffeine boosts the uptake of anavar by 20x according to this spanish study

either way ill try 40mg anavar+200mg caffeine tabs later today and report back the results

Ive heard it. Have not tried it.

But if it makes it 20x more effective then wouldnt that 40mg feel like you took 800mg? Which would be... very uncomfortable?

its interesting stuff. I havent heard much anecdotes on it though.

Code:
https://www.adop.pt/media/4114/Oxandrolone_excretion_effect_of_caffeine_dosing_.pdf 

https://www.adop.pt/media/4256/Poster%20Oxandrolona.pdf

dosed 50mg anavar + 400mg caffeine(pills) preworkout yesterday

so today 12 hours later(yes i trained then went to bed and went to the gym again within 12 hours) at the gym i was able to tighten my weightbelt 2 additional notches. and i look way leaner. HERES THE KICKER: I literally and i mean literally ate takeout food at night less than 12 hours ago, and a bag of popcorn and cashew nuts. I literally woke up leaner/smaller even tho i devoured atleast 2000 shitty calories right before going to bed

To put things in perspective, even when i've dosed 150mg tren A everyday and drenched all the water weigh off of me throughout the night, even then i have barely been able to tighten my weightbelt just 1 additional notch

not to mention the pump i had yesterday was outrageous. Usually my traps will get pumped halfway into the workout, but yesterday my entire body was pumped after 1 rep on each body part and it lasted for hours

theoretically according to that study i suppose 50 ana +400mg caffeine "equates" to like 1000mg anavar at once.

Its funny though, i can usually judge when im dry or not, and this doesnt look like it dried me out, i can tell by my forearms whether or not im holding water. And if the anavar didnt dry me out, then it actually a ton of fat over night in a very short span of time

Downsides: some insomnia, pretty annoying tbh. Still water retention in face, which is almost always a sign for me that i didnt dry out

bottom line it sounds too good to be true. more people need to experiment and try it for themselves

Last edited:
absolutely, when i get my hands on some. Except im gonna bump caffeine to 600mg and anavar to 75mg !
Just do an ec stack with it. 200 caffeine/25mg of ephedrine twice a day 4 hours apart.

More is not better for EC trust me. I could run it twice a day but never 3 times. I never adjusted to it. Very safe run

absolutely, when i get my hands on some. Except im gonna bump caffeine to 600mg and anavar to 75mg !
That’s a lot of caffeine man,

Bronkaid (ephedrine) can be had at any pharmacy like CVS, Walgreens, Walmart if your in the USA

Another brand that’s ephedrine is Primatine

But recently they came out with Bronkaid MAX which is 25mg Ephedrine per tab only which is noooiiice

600mg caffeine sounds like a heart attack brother

@Cridi887 @NBE
im still in awe. i woke up leaner after downing a ton of salty junk food, literally takeout, popcorn, nuts. its unheard of. Caffeine+anavar synergy there has to be something to it. this is making "tren fat burning" look like weak piss in comparison

i dont care about doses or ephedrine, thats just an added bonus as far as im concerned. im gonna dose anavar+caffeine again tomorrow preworkout and see if it shreds me again(i didnt dose it for todays workout) or if it was a fluke, but i dont see how it can be a fluke and i wonder how shredded i would have woken up if i hadnt gorged myself on fast food right before going to bed, which I did do.

but if the study is valid, then i did take in 1000mg anavar, so it sorta makes sense that it would have that kind of impact i suppose

i sound so fking tarded raving about it like its some breakthrough discovery. everyone in here has taking preworkout with caffeine in it and anavar before a workout. but im just reporting what im experiencing. I need more people to try it deliberately for themselves though, so we can see if its a thing that can happen over and over and not just a one-off thing(i dont see how it could be though. Because what can really make you wake up leaner after eating like shit right before bed, if its a one-off kinda thing, I know tren doesnt do that for me, so)

either way ill be the patient zero, because ill keep dosing anavar+caffeine preworkout, so we'll see if it continually makes me leaner and leaner. I hate the heartburn and insomnia tho, that's a bitch.

Last edited:
@Cridi887 @NBE
im still in awe. i woke up leaner after downing a ton of salty junk food, literally takeout, popcorn, nuts. its unheard of. Caffeine+anavar synergy there has to be something to it. this is making "tren fat burning" look like weak piss in comparison

i dont care about doses or ephedrine, thats just an added bonus as far as im concerned. im gonna dose anavar+caffeine again tomorrow preworkout and see if it shreds me again(i didnt dose it for todays workout) or if it was a fluke, but i dont see how it can be a fluke and i wonder how shredded i would have woken up if i hadnt gorged myself on fast food right before going to bed, which I did do.

but if the study is valid, then i did take in 1000mg anavar, so it sorta makes sense that it would have that kind of impact i suppose

i sound so fking tarded raving about it like its some breakthrough discovery. everyone in here has taking preworkout with caffeine in it and anavar before a workout. but im just reporting what im experiencing. I need more people to try it deliberately for themselves though, so we can see if its a thing that can happen over and over and not just a one-off thing(i dont see how it could be though. Because what can really make you wake up leaner after eating like shit right before bed, if its a one-off kinda thing, I know tren doesnt do that for me, so)

either way ill be the patient zero, because ill keep dosing anavar+caffeine preworkout, so we'll see if it continually makes me leaner and leaner. I hate the heartburn and insomnia tho, that's a bitch.
What else are you taking?

@Cridi887 @NBE

you wouldnt be dropping fat overnight.... it would be water retention.

I want you to calmly think about how many people probably combine anavar and preworkout which can be 300mg of caffeine. This isnt magic, it was loss of water retention. you didnt discover anything amazing.

Hell taking aldactone could stop water retention with a salty meal. That doesnt mean it is fat burning

Back