AnonLabs - Canada Domestic

Testosterone Serum = 9,000+ once had one over 10,000.

It's hard to base serum as a cutoff since you never know how much a customer is actually taking. i.e. TRT patient taking my product low dose and submitting tests to get free gear.

Since testosterone is dirt cheap to produce I'd be willing to make a cutoff of anything below 6,000.

Obviously testing time would need to be in relation to the ester.
Just want to say this. Ive seen people happy at 4900 on labs gear here at meso. Thats all.

If you are getting 4900 results back on 1,000mg you aren't getting anything of any quality that's for damn sure.

Just wanted to put it out there. There are multiple reports that ive seen.
That's because there are so many people out there getting ripped off these days, people are so used to what they take all the time they think it's normal. Even most pharmaceuticals are fake these days....

How do you
If you are getting 4900 results back on 1,000mg you aren't getting anything of any quality that's for damn sure.

How do you guys get accurate readings of your Biovailable T in Canada? Whenever I get blood drawn and go to a lab I just get something like this. I also have to go to my doc and get a requisition form even though this test is not covered.

Attachments

• biovailable T.jpg
    biovailable T.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 33
Also I'll be paying close attention to this thread.

Although I'm happy with the charity I use, I have to get someone I know in the US to make a donation since that's where the charity is located. Kinda a pain.

Lab pictures will be up within the next couple of hours.

Hopefully never have to move my lab ever again, biggest pain in the butt...

Nice!! wheres the Hood...or is that pressure cooker lookin thing the hood/autoclave ..lol I think I just got into something I should leave up to the big guys..but I'm gona pay close attention to this one the astro thread went so quick at the beginning if I missed a day or 2 I was lost..as I will be here...A few more of these and I may know my shit..thanx guys frickin awesome stuff you do

Nice!! wheres the Hood...or is that pressure cooker lookin thing the hood/autoclave ..lol I think I just got into something I should leave up to the big guys..but I'm gona pay close attention to this one the astro thread went so quick at the beginning if I missed a day or 2 I was lost..as I will be here...A few more of these and I may know my shit..thanx guys frickin awesome stuff you do
Hoping to have a REALLY nice air system setup within the next month. I'll keep everyone updated with pictures of the upcoming upgrades.

The setting of the lab allows for very minimal air flow, everything is sealed, only the entryway is not entirely sealed.

Cool bro I was kinda being funny and the guys who know me will say so I only know about that from learning it on here ..I just knew it would be asked I was just first..keep up the good work astro needs a lil reliefe and the guys over on titan are so desperate they shooting crisco

Cool bro I was kinda being funny and the guys who know me will say so I only know about that from learning it on here ..I just knew it would be asked I was just first..keep up the good work astro needs a lil reliefe and the guys over on titan are so desperate they shooting crisco
Thanks Boston, I appreciate it.

I assume you take measures to ensure the product remains in tact during transit, like vac seal / bubble wrap? You don't need to give up specific details on your shipping methods, but have you eliminated all possibilities of something breaking open and raising suspicion of Canada Post workers?

I assume you take measures to ensure the product remains in tact during transit, like vac seal / bubble wrap? You don't need to give up specific details on your shipping methods, but have you eliminated all possibilities of something breaking open and raising suspicion of Canada Post workers?
Everything is vac sealed, bubble wrapped and then another layer of protection is added. As well as it is sent in a cushioned bag.

Everything is vac sealed, bubble wrapped and then another layer of protection is added. As well as it is sent in a cushioned bag.

Gotcha.

Good to see you posted the lab pics. I will leave that to someone with actual knowledge of brewing to comment and assess.

I would expect to see this thread moving pretty slow though, I'm guessing not a lot of Canada dom. guys on Meso.

What about analytical testing of your raws? Have you made any progress on this one yet? I understand you are relying on user submitted feedback to speak for the veracity of your product, but without QA I think a lot of guys will be reluctant.

MS might be hard to come by in Canada, but I don't need to explain to you how beneficial it would be for both the consumers and the source, I am sure you realize this.