AnonLabs - Canada Domestic

Finding this thread has me anxious for you to be back in business! Definitely good to see more options domestically for Canadians.

I have dbol just no formal type of packaging for any orals as of yet. I am excited to say that the release is well within the next several days.

fuck me is your email still good? Can I keep contact with you via secure email? I'm VERY Interested and have funds avail.. and payday again tomorrow.
I use vpn secure email aswell as torbrowser.

fuck me is your email still good? Can I keep contact with you via secure email? I'm VERY Interested and have funds avail.. and payday again tomorrow.
I use vpn secure email aswell as torbrowser.
sunaven@countermail.com

Email me and I can give you an update with what's all going on. I'll reply to you within the next couple of hours can't access my email from where I'm currently at.

Are you going to be sending any fellow Canadians any test products preferably a respectable veteran Canadian who can legitimately test and rate your products .Maybe Millard can suggest someone ??

I have made an order and so far everything has been good! Quality service, answers any questions, even sent my parcel before he picked up payment because he understood how soon I wanted them haha. Gave me tracking information and is in transit now. I will let ya know more when my shipment gets here!
Hey Ren, howd the pack go?

HEY CANADIANS! The release is imminent, if the new thread and all of its glorious content is not up later tonight; you should expect it early tomorrow!

Hey Ren, howd the pack go?
Great! I live in Northern Ontario and it took a week to get here including weekends. Satisfied all my questions, concerns etc. I just got some test e so it takes a while to kick in but I have definitely noticed more vascularity, strength gains, so I'm stoked! Just did my 5th injection hoping he gets orals!

Great! I live in Northern Ontario and it took a week to get here including weekends. Satisfied all my questions, concerns etc. I just got some test e so it takes a while to kick in but I have definitely noticed more vascularity, strength gains, so I'm stoked! Just did my 5th injection hoping he gets orals!

Hey Ren, do you mind posting this in the Sunaven laboratories thread here in the steroid underground? AnonLab is now officially Sunaven Laboratories. Thanks!

https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/sunaven-laboratories-canadian-domestic-source.134358683/