AnonLabs - Canada Domestic

Gotcha.

Good to see you posted the lab pics. I will leave that to someone with actual knowledge of brewing to comment and assess.

I would expect to see this thread moving pretty slow though, I'm guessing not a lot of Canada dom. guys on Meso.

What about analytical testing of your raws? Have you made any progress on this one yet? I understand you are relying on user submitted feedback to speak for the veracity of your product, but without QA I think a lot of guys will be reluctant.

MS might be hard to come by in Canada, but I don't need to explain to you how beneficial it would be for both the consumers and the source, I am sure you realize this.
All I can say is that I'm working on it.

I don't know if it's possible but you might want to contact Millard Baker about possibly coding the email you provided in your first post in this thread.
Links, sites, emails should be coded.

I don't know if it's possible but you might want to contact Millard Baker about possibly coding the email you provided in your first post in this thread.
Links, sites, emails should be coded.
I'll give him a shout, thanks.

So.. piss test has been cancelled yet again.. might not be able to test this guys shit for a lil bit yet don't want to throw money away if I'm gonna get fired in a few days to a week.. Will wait till test is done and results come back then will order if I still have a job xD

All good Cazper, hope you pass.

I might be starting a new thread and having this one deleted, re-wrote my SCOC and have taken better quality pictures, made new labels with a different name. Not to mention there is (2) other labs in Canada under this current name...

I would prefer to be my own brand and have my own reviews.

Hope everyone understands.

For now, sales are put on hold, all orders that were made have been shipped.

Currently re-branding, refining labels, different caps/vials, preparing orals, holograms etc.

Expect something really cool to pop up in the next few weeks. I'm going to make it not only good, but great.

See you all around.

Yes, having this one deleted, good idea, way to much info for a Canadian Lab to be posting up out in the open, where is the security aspect of it!?

All good Cazper, hope you pass.

I might be starting a new thread and having this one deleted, re-wrote my SCOC and have taken better quality pictures, made new labels with a different name. Not to mention there is (2) other labs in Canada under this current name...

I would prefer to be my own brand and have my own reviews.

Hope everyone understands.

Yes, having this one deleted, good idea, way to much info for a Canadian Lab to be posting up out in the open, where is the security aspect of it!?
I haven't posted anything that would compromise my security, I'm not sure what you are referring to but if you would like to share it would be appreciated.

I have made an order and so far everything has been good! Quality service, answers any questions, even sent my parcel before he picked up payment because he understood how soon I wanted them haha. Gave me tracking information and is in transit now. I will let ya know more when my shipment gets here!