AnonLabs - Canada Domestic

There is an. Anon labs. Available in the usa ... lets just say in the great lakes region .... any affiliation to you ??

Ah alright, so < 6,000 ng / dl @ 1g test per week is when you would start looking into replacing customer product. Understood.

My mistake, that's at 1000mg per week.

This is why this type of testing is hard for product quality. You never know how much anyone is taking.

You'll find at meso those who do bloodwork are generally active community members who are respected. Drive-bys do not do bloodwork. Typically a well-known member will run bloods. Around these parts we don't fuck sources (see "no gearwhores") for shits and giggles. It doesn't make much sense, the Canadian massive wants another reliable source, there's no reward in fudging the numbers. Generally folks post what their cycle is, either in the cycle forum or in your thread as a comment with a "I'll be running bloodwork." But your concerns are noted.

You'll find at meso those who do bloodwork are generally active community members who are respected. Drive-bys do not do bloodwork. Typically a well-known member will run bloods. Around these parts we don't fuck sources (see "no gearwhores") for shits and giggles. It doesn't make much sense, the Canadian massive wants another reliable source, there's no reward in fudging the numbers. Generally folks post what their cycle is, either in the cycle forum or in your thread as a comment with a "I'll be running bloodwork." But your concerns are noted.
Testosterone is so cheap that I'd still most likely compensate the individual even if it were a drive - by like you say.

I understand you are planning on posting pics, but I just wanted to ask you one more thing: you mentioned a low air flow environment and pre-sterilizing equipment - I assume this means having an autoclave ? What about a hood?

I understand you are planning on posting pics, but I just wanted to ask you one more thing: you mentioned a low air flow environment and pre-sterilizing equipment - I assume this means having an autoclave ? What about a hood?
I have everything other than a hood, that is going to be my next investment. I am constantly focusing on sterility. After the product is filtered into a sterile vial with BA and capped there is an extremely low chance if any at all there will be any type of contamination.

Shouldve bought a hood but I dropped a really large amount on some equipment for labels. That stuff is on its way so expect some upgraded labels within the next 3 weeks as well.

Can you just ship to USA if the order is a good one like money wise @AnonLab
I'm just not completely aware of how to ship through customs. I could possibly do it ONE time to gain a review from a respected member but I'd really need some information on customs. Money on the order really isn't a big deal I'm just aching for some reviews.

I think that is a risk a lot of Canadian UGL do not want to take. AFAIK most of the long standing reputable Canadian labs, both open and private, do not ship to USA in any official capacity.

If I pass piss test this Fri then I will pull the trigger and let you guys know how it goes.
Labmax n all.

Hmm a new Canadian. I just read the intro. You knew what you were doing there. I don't understand why post a list and say you are working on pics it really looks better to just show those with your initial post. Be careful Canucks I know you guys are always in need of in canada source but don't be to jumpy here. Where those pics?

Hmm a new Canadian. I just read the intro. You knew what you were doing there. I don't understand why post a list and say you are working on pics it really looks better to just show those with your initial post. Be careful Canucks I know you guys are always in need of in canada source but don't be to jumpy here. Where those pics?
Hi Voltrader,

it's listed on one of these pages the reasonings behind pictures not being up yet and I wish I could explain better, but I'm expecting to have them up either tomorrow or Wednesday. Don't worry I understand how important these pictures are to the community here.

The prices are listed because I'm unable to edit the post and I wanted that information easily accessible in the future.

Anyways, let me know if you have any more questions.

I'm just not completely aware of how to ship through customs. I could possibly do it ONE time to gain a review from a respected member but I'd really need some information on customs. Money on the order really isn't a big deal I'm just aching for some reviews.
don't know much about customs but I've seen in the past I get shipped from Canada xpress I would into Canada post