ANONYMOUS_ANABOLICS

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by Anonymous_anabolics, Jul 17, 2018.

1. tony27

tony27 Junior Member

what panel is uncapped from privatelabs? 6 weeks in 2 days after last shot??

2. Mac11wildcat

Mac11wildcat Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

For all you know it’s 1501.

I have no idea. I don’t use them, read the test descriptions.

3. tony27

tony27 Junior Member

ok new test but what one.....wold this be the correct 1 it measures over 1500
    TESTOSTERONE, FREE (DIRECT) WITH TOTAL TESTOSTERONE, LC/MS-MS

or this 1

TESTOSTERONE, FREE AND WEAKLY BOUND

Free and weakly bound testosterone (FWBT), also referred to as bioavailable testosterone, is thought to reflect an individual's biologically active, circulating testosterone. FWBT includes free testosterone and testosterone that is bound to albumin. FWBT does not include sex hormone binding globulin-bound testosterone. The SHBG-bound fraction is biologically inactive because of the high binding affinity of SHBG for testosterone. The rapid dissociation of “weakly bound” testosterone from albumin results in the availability of essentially all albumin-bound testosterone for steroid-receptor interaction.

4. Mac11wildcat

Yes, top one. But that test probably doesn’t include free test. That’s just your total test uncapped. If you want free test get that tested as well.

5. tony27

tony27 Junior Member

top one says free test too??

how about this it does all 3

testosterone, FREE AND WEAKLY BOUND, WITH TOTAL TESTOSTERONE, LC/MS-MS
    Free and weakly bound testosterone (FWBT), also referred to as bioavailable testosterone, is thought to reflect an individual's biologically active, circulating testosterone. FWBT includes free testosterone and testosterone that is bound to albumin. FWBT does not include sex hormone-binding globulin-bound testosterone. The SHBG-bound fraction is biologically inactive because of the high binding affinity of SHBG for testosterone. The rapid dissociation of "weakly bound" testosterone from albumin results in the availability of essentially all albumin-bound testosterone for steroid-receptor interaction.

6. Mac11wildcat

My bad, I skipped the free. The most recent one you posted should get you everything.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2019
  7. Evom1

Evom1 Member

@Mac11wildcat is right

Email them and ask which test if you're unsure

tony27 and Mac11wildcat like this.
  8. Evom1

Evom1 Member

Also the fact I got tagged with these two in hopes of answering a question is a pretty huge compliment, so thank you

9. Damn it. i thought Moses AA finally parted the guaiacol sea and returned to the promise land of Meso.

Guess we wait another 40 days and 40 nights?

10. tony27

tony27 Junior Member

took a shower and totally got it now...here's is prob, the test goes to 1500 only.. so its flagged high but don't know how high above the 15,00....the free test 59.85 can only be divided to 1,500 which doesn't give me the accurate number because my test is higher then 1,500?? i need the test to go higher then 1,500 is that or missing more??

11. tony27

tony27 Junior Member

thanks i knw what you mean now!

12. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

Yes, you have to get uncapped.

13. BigBaldBeardGuy

BigBaldBeardGuy Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Don’t know that though because the free test analysis was capped too.

tony27 and puckhog like this.
  14. Mac11wildcat

Didn’t even see that. Good call.

tony27 likes this.
  15. Worf

Worf Member

Who got the gauc? I got some chips

T-Bagger, Kim and MisterSuperGod like this.
  16. Roger rabbit

Roger rabbit Member

Won’t let me send you a reply to your private message

But looks like everyone got you an answer brother

tony27 and T-Bagger like this.
  17. 88GENERAL88

88GENERAL88 Member

@T-Bagger saw my last bloodwork. Mine got capped at >3000 by quest diagnostics. I thought that was really weird. I have heard of being capped at 1500 but never at 3000ng/dL

swolewishes and tony27 like this.
  18. tony27

tony27 Junior Member

Thanks rogger

Roger rabbit likes this.
  19. Mighty-mouse

Mighty-mouse Member

Not sure if it was answered is so my bad

But, get the female hormone panel it should be uncapped. At least mine are when I go to quest with a female hormone panel pull

20. tony27

tony27 Junior Member

cool got it!..however being only 1week in cycle (2 days after the 2nd inject) is it possible to have above 1,500 test?.. if not ,how can it be so high being 46?