ANONYMOUS_ANABOLICS

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by Anonymous_anabolics, Jul 17, 2018.

1. BigBaldBeardGuy

BigBaldBeardGuy Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I said “people”. Not admitting guilt though. But it is kinda

2. Xragexx

Xragexx Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

WELL, THAT GOT SERIOUS

Kim, Worf, BigBaldBeardGuy and 4 others like this.
  3. Grandpa Gainz

Grandpa Gainz Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

No shit. “ I’m a psychopath and I’m gonna run you over with my Honda ricer” Lmao. Remember Suge Knight? It didnt end that well for him

Seven, Cityofgrit, Kim and 5 others like this.
  4. Ease up, big fella. Threat's, even in this context could still get you banned. MB don't mess around.

Hey! i'm 5'5". No short guy complex though. i like the idea of looking big at a weight that would make a taller guy look thin.

5. Achilles56

Achilles56 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Nothing wrong with the height ❤️ Just the attitude that it unfortunately gives some people lol

6. Evom1

Evom1 Member

Guys are you aware the supra gets released again soon? Can we talk about that instead?

7. Achilles56

I bought some Supra workout shoes. Does that count? Sorry I’m an old school American muscle guy (and late 70’s ford trucks)

T-Bagger likes this.
  8. Evom1

Evom1 Member

I love American muscle cars! I've just always had a thing for the supra and the skyline.

9. Achilles56

I can’t lie they are nice. Haven’t seen the new ones though. Can’t remember which years, but both models there is a 90’s mode that I love

10. Evom1

Evom1 Member

The 93 ish supra was awesome. If I had to guess, I'd say you probably leaned more towards the skyline r34?

When I was younger and I saw the video on YouTube "supra from hell" and "Nissan skyline r32 from hell" I was in awe. If you get a minute, search those. The supra is white and the skyline is red and low video quality

11. Weights

Weights Member

What the fuck happened in here now? :D

Achilles56 likes this.
  12. Achilles56

I think balco took some tren (liquid form straight into his rectum), created a new handle and decided to RAGE LIKE THE MACHINE

Worf, BigBaldBeardGuy and Weights like this.
  13. 350lift

350lift Member

nah. no one rages like me

14. Achilles56

You scary scary boy. Please don’t beat me up or scream at me.

Weights likes this.
  15. balco

balco Member

Haha, every time someone either has an issue with you or agrees with me you say I created a new handle

16. Achilles56

It’s much more fun this way

17. tony27

tony27 Junior Member

i knw aa not here but have the 1st batch way before he vanish.. cleaned up (9months) before starting the cycle..these are prebloods well is 1 week into cycle (@625mg before bloods) wondering someone could break this down i got the total test serum but not sure on free test and % free test...if free test is high how can %free test be normal?

Attached Files:

18. puckhog

puckhog Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

tony27 likes this.
  19. Mac11wildcat

Mac11wildcat Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Not much to break down here... you got a capped blood test. What’s the question...? Because it appears you’re confusing a magnitude with a percentage.

Free test is showing high (3x normal!). Get an uncapped test with free test 6 weeks in and that’s a valid judge of the gear.

20. BigBaldBeardGuy

BigBaldBeardGuy Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Percent free testosterone is a calculation not an analysis. Free Test divided by total test. It’s meaningless here since your actual testosterone level is something above 1,500 and your free test is something above 59.85. The lab program automatically calculated it as 59.85/1,500 = 3.99%. Again, meaningless.